016

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna walks to the library and enters the space. She looks around hoping to have someone in her mind in that big space but it's empty. She walks to her table and sits there. She keeps sighing until she heard footsteps. She turns her head and waiting for the person of footsteps to make themselves appear. As she wishes, it's Jaehyun. Their eyes meet. 

"I know you will be here," Jaehyun said. He walks to the table and sits in front of her. Choi Inna just continues watching him. Jaehyun looks at her and smiles. 

"Do you miss me?" Choi Inna nods her head out of control. Then she realized that and gasped. She looks away. Jaehyun smiles. 

"I miss you too," Jaehyun said that and Choi Inna looks at her. 

"Taegoon went to Dubai?" 

"Jongin told you?" Choi Inna guesses. Jaehyun nods. 

"I feel sorry to Taegoon. He's leaving because of me. But he uses business excuse this time." Choi Inna said. Jaehyun sighs. 

"He calls me the night before he went to Dubai." Choi Inna lifts her head with a shock expression. "Jongin didn't know about this." 

"What did he say?" 

"He asks me to approach you and fall in love with you. He wants me to take good care of you." Choi Inna eyes fill with tears. She clenches her teeth to not let the tears fall down on her cheeks. 

"He said he is okay if you chose me and not him." Choi Inna looks down. 

"He loves you that he is okay to let you go. This is wrong. I know. I argue with him why he lets you go so easily? He wasn't supposed to give up so easily like that." Choi Inna tears fell down on her cheeks.

"Inna-ah, I also don't want to do this because I'm afraid you will choose Taegoon and not me. But Taegoon gives me the torch to light your day. He wants us to be happy." 

"He knows that I'm gonna choose you and not him." Choi Inna said after wiping her tears. Jaehyun looks at her. 

"I love you, Jaehyun-ah." Choi Inna sudden confession makes Jaehyun eyes widened. "Taegoon wants me to do things that I need to do. Which is clarify my feelings. Even though I felt guilty towards Taegoon, I can't deny that I can't forget about you and I really miss you. I want to hug you, be with you all the time." 

"Like before," Jaehyun said. Choi Inna nods. Like before is referring to when Taegoon is also going away for business purpose and they first met in this big space. Even though the time is short but it was in peace and beauty. 

"I want us like before." Jaehyun reaches out his hands. Choi Inna looks at his hands then swift back to him. She is confused. 

"If you just grab my hands, I'll treat you like a queen. I love you sincerely. Even if Taegoon didn't tell me to take care of you, I will still do. Because I love you." Choi Inna is touched with his words. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter