001

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna is texting someone else on her phone while giggling. The sound attracts her sister next to her. She looks at her and sighed loudly. Choi Inna didn't hear the sigh and continue with her phone. Once again, Choi Sera sighed and it makes Choi Inna turn her face to her. 

"Unni, are you okay?" Choi Inna asked. Choi Sera raised her eyebrows. 

"I'm fine." Choi Inna shrugged her shoulder and back to her phone. Choi Sera swifts her eyes to Choi Inna and pouted. 

"Are you going to Jongin's birthday party today?" Choi Sera asking with a heavy heart. Choi Inna responds with a nod. 

"Of course. He is Taegoon friend. Unni?" Choi Inna put her phone down and looking at her sister. Choi Sera didn't answer.

"Jaewon Oppa will be there too, right?" Choi Inna asking for confirmation. Jongin is her friend but Jongin brother, Jaewon is having a relationship with her sister. She didn't care about that as their relationship never bother her friendship. But sometimes it's awkward when they having a fight. Jongin and she will ignore it and talk among them. 

"He will because of it his brother birthday." 

"Then? You will come right?" Choi Inna wants her confirmation too. 

"I'm not sure. I have a big meeting in two days. I don't-"

"You have a fight with Jaewon Oppa." Choi Inna said it. Choi Sera sighed. "Don't you think that you guys fight a lot?" 

"Don't you fight with Taegoon?" Choi Sera asked. Choi Inna rolled her eyes. 

"We do. But the last time we had a fight was.... 5 months ago? It was because he was late for a basketball game in school. That's it." Choi Inna replied. Choi Sera rubbed her hands. 

"I don't know. He has a lot of girls around her." Choi Sera gives a hint of a fight. Choi Inna nodded her head.

"I admit that. He always has girls around her. But you have the right to hate it or at least fight for it, right?"

"If that easy, Inna-ah." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I bet Taegoon has a lot of girls around her at school. Am I right?" Choi Inna nodding her head. Admitting that every time she sees Taegoon, at least have 3 girls around him that follows him every day. 

"So, what did you do when you see Taegoon being surrounded like that?" 

"Well, I'm a cool person. I don't feel jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter