Idol Signals

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

5c7c536b-55ee-4548-97b0-d9ca9d56bcea.jpg?aki_policy=large

Seven out of eight of the HS127 (@Heart Signal NCT127 Edition) casts were all present in the Signal House that evening. They all gather in the common living room to read the Heart Signal mission card, disregarding the hectic encounter they had earlier.

Haechan who has yet changed to his new pair of clothing volunteered to read the mission card for them. He has always been the emcee of his group anyways so it’s only right he does it to break the awkwardness. With a towel wrapped around his neck. He started to read;

Hello Love Signals,

Welcome to the Heart Signal House. We hope you are comfortable with the house we prepared for all of you. There are 3 bedrooms in the house. 2 for the guys and 1 for the ladies. You will be spending 4 weeks in this house while getting to know each other. Your first mission for today will be.. Cooking dinner together.

Warning! Ladies, you may ONLY reveal your name and age for today. As you may already know now who your love interest are. One of the NCT127 guys might end up as your love-line today.

Take this opportunity as a mode to distress from your personal hectic lifestyles and open up your heart to the person that might have send their Love Signal to you. Enjoy this exciting mix of cast and we’ll see you again on the next mission. Saranghamnida! ~ Love Panellist

All of them gave a round of applause to Haechan who had successfully finished reading the mission. Looking at each other now, all of them started chuckling among themselves. The NCT members then stood up and officially introduced themselves to the female casts.

“To the world, We’re NCT. Annyeonghasaeyo NCT127 imnida..” greeted them cheerfully following their individual introductions.

The ladies were still in disbelief that this guys are going to be their love interest. Yun-ha and Youngjae was still smiling and grinning from ear to ear since the first meeting. Young-won was still looking at Johnny who was also not breaking the eye contact with her. The two definitely knew each other before this as they were on first name basis when they met earlier.

“Both of you know each other?” Jaehyun asked Johnny.

“Eo..” Johnny answered short.

“From Chicago?”

“Ani.”

“Then?”

Johnny looked at Young-won smiling as he ignored the question from Jaehyun. Jungwoo initiated that he will go and get groceries with Johnny while the others settle down in their respective rooms before they cook up a storm later.

After putting their bags and changed of clothes. Jungwoo and Johnny went down the second floor and passed by the corridor where the ladies room were at. Youngjae was opening her luggage when Jungwoo casually asked her if she wants to follow to the supermarket.

“Johnny hyung is driving. Do you want to follow us?”

“Urmm… Okay.. let me just grab my handbag..” said Youngjae to Jungwoo.

Johnny was extending his neck to see if Young-won was around in the room. “Young-won eonnie is in the kitchen downstairs Johnny,” said Yun-ha while blow-drying her hair after a shower.

“Ahhh arasso.. gomawo Yun-ha yah” said Johnny thanking Yun-ha. She is now more convinced that Young-won eonnie and Johnny had something that the casts didn’t know.

After finishing with what she was doing. Yun-ha went down and spotted Jaehyun watching the television alone. She then sat beside Jaehyun with a good amount of gap in between them. She was still awkward and shy around him but she was trying her best to muster up her courage to have a conversation with Jaehyun.


fac95eff-de3b-428a-bb9f-35a5898e2d49.jpg?aki_policy=large

“Hi..” spoke Yun-ha softly to Jaehyun whose eyes was on the television.

Jaehyun turned around and faced Yun-ha who was sitting with a gap in between him and her. “Why are you sitting so far away from me.. Come closer.. You can’t see the tv properly over there,” said Jaehyun almost giving a heart attack to Yun-ha. He noticed that Yun-ha was not budging from her seat so he decided to grabbed her hand and pull her closer to him. Superbly manly. 

Yun-ha was blushing and her dimple cheeks were red as a tomato when Jaehyun did that to her. Jaehyun find it adorable as he poked her dimples smiling also showing Yun-ha his dimples too. “I have those too.”

While Jaehyun and Yun-ha displayed some kind of flirting at the living room, Haechan was in the kitchen with Young-won preparing some kitchen utensils to cook Kimchi Jigae and Stir fry Bulgogi for dinner.

“Noona… look at those two.. So fast moving.” Said Haechan pointing to the couch area with his pouted lips.

“Let them be, they look good together…” said Young-won smiling like a proud sister.

“I guess they do.. What about me Noonim?”

“Hmm, I can’t answer that Chan- ah” answered Young-won to Haechan the Pudu.

Both of them continued to sterilize the utensils as act of hygyiene prevention. They were joking and laughing at each other lame jokes. Haechan is definitely a mood maker. He took all Young-won worries of having a housemate away. (If he was my housemate I would be having stomach cramps from laughing everyday)


 

At E-Mart

“Okayyy.. What do we need again?” asked Youngjae.

“Gogi, kimchi, eggs, onion, spring onions, garlic, gochujang, ssamjang, sesame oil.. Oh my god there are so many.” Uttered Jungwoo reading the list that Young-won noona gave him.

“Chill out.. take it easy. We have time. It’s still early anyway.” Said Johnny.

“So Youngjae, we are the same age friends right? So I guess we can drop the banmal among us”

“Ya I guess I mean. I’m okay with it. I’m just shy among strangers. But thanks to you two opening up to me, it has made it easier and comfortable to be around you guys.” Answered Youngjae giving a sweet smiling to the them.

“Aww shinkungssssss…” said Johnny hugging his own body.

The three of them continued to fill up their trolleys with cooking ingredients and some snacks. They head back home with a car boot full of boxes of food supplies. When they reached the carpark of the building. Johnny told Youngjae to go up first to call Haechan or Jaehyun to help them carry up the boxes of food.

Youngjae went up and saw her bestfriend giggling and hitting Jaehyun shoulders playfully. She wondered what happened when she was away.

“Urmm guys, I need some help carrying the boxes downstairs??” said Youngjae smirking at her bestfriend.

“Be right down!” said Jaehyun while signalling to Haechan who was done washing the dishes.

While waiting for the guys to load up the food supplies. Youngjae went over to Yun-ha and Young-won eonnie to gossip.

“So???? Are you gonna tell me what happened?” Youngjae raising her eyebrows questioning her bestfriend.

“I know right… Hmm I see some flirting going on..” joked Young-won.

Yun-ha was blushing. Her face felt hot as though it was going to explode. “Ahahh I don’t know.. He is so cute and cuddly and handsome.. and KYAHHHH…”

“Well, someone definitely went from being a fan to being a potential girlfriend to Jaehyun.” Said Youngjae teasing.

The girls were laughing and squealing loudly when the boys came back with the food supplies.

“Okayyyy. Let’s get coooookinggggg..” sang Haechan.

Haechan and Young-won were the head chefs for the day. Johnny and Youngjae were helping them with the cutting of vegetables. While Yun-ha and Jaehyun on the other hand went up to continue their Some at the common space near the second floor ladies bedroom. Both of them were teasingly joking with each other while looking at funny videos on Tiktok. Jungwoo was tired from grocery shopping so he just sat on couch lazily in the living room.

Youngjae was slicing the spring onions thinly for the Kimchi jigae when she accidentally cut her index finger making it bleed quite a lot on the chopping board. Johnny saw the mishap and immediately rushed to get the first aid kit.

“Aigooo, please be careful next time baby girl.” Said Johnny to Youngjae putting on a bandaid for her. Youngjae looked at Johnny with kitten eyes making his heart skipped a beat.

Young-won who saw the incident from behind just tried not be too bothered with what she just saw. She definitely felt her heart slightly being squeezed but she assured herself that Johnny’s was just being his usual caring self towards others. She knew that of him.

8d500ef8-8a07-4674-aabe-773dc89b5de5.jpg?aki_policy=large

Dinner was ready and all the members gathered at rooftop dining area. “Cheers to our first dinner together and thank you for the meal!” Johnny leading the toast with his Cider.

CHEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSS..

During dinner, Jungwoo was praising Young-won and Haechan for the delicious food. He is known to be a big eater so anything food related is his favourite genre. Everyone was chatty during the dinner. Laughing to Haechan’s dad jokes and cringing at his Maknae Aegyo. For once the NCT127 members could enjoy outside company without people judging or treating them as idols. The three girls definitely knew how to control their fangirl side of them. One thing for sure, they were there with intentions to fall in love. Not with idols but with the real human hidden under the layers of makeup and stage costumes that NCT wore.


After dinner, all of them returned to their respective floors to send out their love signals for today. Jaehyun was delaying his time to go up his floor as he wanted to stay and hangout with Yun-ha longer. The more he talked to Yun-ha the more interested and curious he is about her. Vice versa. Yun-ha had already developed a crush towards Jaehyun way back when she was still just a fan of NCT. But getting to know him personally makes her heart beat faster than the Kick It track from the NEOZONE album. Jaehyun escorted Yun-ha to her room not wanting to let go of her hand that he was holding cause he felt like it. “Goodnight Ms. Kim.” Said Jaehyun kissing Yun-ha’s hand. “Goodnight Yuno sshi. I’ll see you tomorrow kay.” Smiled Yun-ha.

As the night deepened. It was time for them to send out their love signals to each other. On the third floor, we have in Bedroom 1 occupied by Johnny/Jaehyun and in Bedroom 2 there were Haechan/Jungwoo. The younger members were hanging out in the Hyungs’ room discussing their day and openly asking each other who they were going to send their Love signal to. Johnny was scrolling to the names on the phone list. He paused and smiled when he saw Young-won’s name appeared on his screen. He immediately texted his signal to Young-won and put his phone away before his brothers starts questioning again.

Jaehyun too had sent his love signal to the obvious love-line Yun-ha. Jungwoo to Youngjae as he find her pretty and naïve. He feels like he needs to protect her from now on. Haechan on the other hand was walking around the room figuring who he should text. He didn’t really had any romantic interest yet with the Noonas but he do find Yun-ha pretty when he first saw her. So he came to a conclusion and decided to go with Yun-ha. The boys then look at each other eyes guessing and curious on who they have picked. Boys being boys they started to tease Jaehyun whose love-line was the clearest and most obvious. They earned a kick from Jaehyun from making him blush till his ears were red.

Matching the same mood as the Third floor boys, the ladies bedroom were also filled with laughter. Squealing on who to choose, who made the most move on them. But the girls weren’t as opened as the NCT boys as their love interest might clashed with one another except for lady obvious Kim Yun-ha. Which no doubt had sent her love signal to Jaehyun. It was left with Young-won and Youngjae love signals who were not send yet.

After a long thought, Young-won sent her love signal to Johnny. The guy that she was most familiar with and had lots of things in common. Youngjae on the other hand, had sent the same love signal to Johnny as she fell for his sweet gestures and caring side.

All cast members receives their respective love signals accept for Jungwoo and Haechan. I guess it was because both of them had the least romantic interaction today. They tried to not make it obvious that they didn’t received any. Johnny was smirking when he received the love signals twice. He was certain that one of them were from his love interest Young-won.

The girls were smiling to themselves to sleep when then all received the love signals. 

0d1ed5c1e04311329af41c0e81f5bc8983566427.jpg


-WOW FINALLY 2 MUTUAL LOVELINES KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH... lets look forward to the next chapter when they go out for dates, mission and things will get steamy from there. to be continued-

This chapter was inspired by the song Some by Bolbbalgan4

 https://open.spotify.com/track/3mmLyEhphJAaW7hyEXAD8l?si=GMcPeXJzT7iHvXqLgr00gQ