Cold Air

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

“Hyuck ah, talk to me.” said Young-won.

 

They were back at the Pension when Young-won and Haechan were seated at the rooftop. Haechan was still silent unable to really open up to pour out his feelings.

 

It’s their last night in Chicago and they will be leaving for Seoul tomorrow afternoon. Haechan desperately can’t wait to head back home as he feels suffocated having to share a room with the person he cares about. That person just couldn’t care less about his feelings nor his being so what’s the point.

 

He still isn’t on talking terms with Seulgi since the incident happened. He doesn’t blame her for having lingering feelings for Jaehyun but he feels exhausted having to understand people.

 

“Noona..”

 

 

“Eo wae?” asked Young-won.

 

 

“I think I won’t go back to the house..” said Haechan.

 

 

“I know. We are all going back to the Signal House not our own homes.”

 

 

“I mean the Signal House Noona..”

 

 

“BWO?? Wae? Yah wait. Let me call Johnny up here.”

 

 

“Ani. Don’t call him. I don’t want him to be involve in this. He has enough on his plate now.” Said Haechan serious.

 

 

“But why Hyuck. What’s wrong? Is this got to do anything with Jaehyunnie? Seulgi?” asked Young-won.

 

“I’m tired.. I’m tired of this .”

 

 

“I’m tired too.. But Hyuck let’s bear with it okay.. Once we return, we will be spending only the next 5 days together before the final submission of our love signal. Nothing is definite uri maknae. Don’t be so hard on yourself.” Said Young-won.

 

 

“I will not submit my love signal noona. I think getting my heart broken once is enough.” Said Haechan.

 

Young-won hugged the maknae upon hearing his words. It must been hard for him. But he had always put up a happy face in front of them. Poor guy.

80e5db9b783723928eab96b4568c6fefa6680a7a.gifv

Johnny came up to the rooftop after packing his clothes and saw Haechan hugging Young-won. He approached them and gave both of them a bear hug. Johnny knows what was going on but he doesn’t want to say it out loud because he knows Haechan prefers for it to be just as it is.

 

Haechan had always try to understand others and always be the happy go lucky one. Seeing how different he acted for the past few days made Johnny realized that he must have loved Seulgi. A lot.

 

“Eo Hyung..”

 

 

“Young-ho?”

 

 

“Ara. Ara. Gwenchana. Himnae Hyuck ah.” Said Johnny hugging the two tighter.


 

Flying back to Seoul..

 

As they say goodbye to the pension, the HS127 cast were busy loading their luggage onto their van. Seulgi came up to Haechan wanting to talk to him in private.

 

“Hyuck ah..” called Seulgi holding onto Haechan’s hand.

 

“Let go.” Said Haechan short.

 

“Hyuck ah..”

 

“Geumanhae Seulgi sshi.” Said Haechan swiping off Seulgi’s hand off him.

 

Jaehyun who saw it came to them and asked, “Yah what is the commotion all about?”

 

Everyone started to turn around and watch the scene. Johnny wanted to step in to stop the bicker but Young-won had stop him from doing so.

 

“Let them be Youngho. Get in the van. Yedora lets go.” Said Young-won leaving the three some space to talk.

 

Yun-ha also had followed the others in the car. She trust Jaehyun for not acting rashly or do anything stupid to jeopardize their relationship.

 

The three are now alone to talk it out.

 

“Hyuck ah.. I’m sorry if my actions had hurt you. But I can’t lie about my feelings towards Jaehyunnie. I’m trying my best to push this feelings away but it still hurts Hyuck ah..” said Seulgi.

 

“Seulgi what are you talking about? We are long done. Please stop hurting others. If you don’t like Haechannie. Stop leading him on. And stop-

 

“Yah Hyung Geumanhae jeom! You’re the one that should stop leading people on. This is all because of you!”

 

“Because of you, Seulgi noona is hurt. Yun-ha noona is hurt. Who else are you gonna hurt Hyung?”

 

“I’m hurt because of your actions! And I can’t even stay mad at you because it was me who had feelings for Seulgi Noona. My life is so ed up because of this . Because of this programme. AHHHHHH whatever! I’m so done.”

 

“Hyuck ah..” said Jaehyun.

 

Haechan walked away from the two and got in the van with the others. Jaehyun and Seulgi too followed him silently behind. They have a flight to catch.

b6b6c117f8c4a2b44172f3f58e10c84303068fd6.gifv

The flight to Incheon were all silent as they awkwardly sat next to each other and get on with their flight routines.

 

“Babywoo do you think they will be okay?” asked Youngjae to Jungwoo who were partnered sitting next to each other. Jungwoo just shrugged his shoulders and went to lean his head on Youngjae’s shoulder.


are they gonna be okay?? Aigoo yahh Hyuck ahh.. to be continued~