RBB (Really Bad Boy)

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

Seulgi’s POV

As the sight of her still shocked the three who are standing in front of her. She helped herself in with her heavy luggage. She then snapped her fingers to wake the NCT boys who are still way confused with the situation.

“Yah yah.. Are you really that shocked that you are wasting the bread by dropping it,” said Seulgi picking up the bread on the floor and spontaneously starts munching on it.

Young-won who witnessed the sorcery came back to reality and greeted Seulgi friendly. “Annyeong.. Nice to meet you. I’m a fan.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo.. You must be Young-won eonnie”

“Aigoooo you don’t have to call me eonnie. We are only a year apart. Plus I’m a late 93’ liner. I believe you are an early 94’ liner right?” said Young-won.

“EOKK. MAJA MAJA. Wahhhh you’re really a fan then. Gomawo jinjja.” Said Seulgi giving Young-won a warm hug.

“Okayyyyyeeeee. Now that you’re here. Then what?” asked Haechan still unable to brain the situation.

“Thennn.. you need to win my heart in order to date me.. Yah do you want to date me?” asked Seulgi to Haechan making him blush.

Seulgi is charming and a 4D Lady if we were to describe her in words. She is an amazing main dancer of Red Velvet and also very attractive. Her body physique is to die for.

5183b2623ca5060ee3b638df90fd0e5933d800da.gifv

She was casted for Heart Signal this season as the mystery catfish as she had the personality of being a strong woman and she never backs down just for any man.

“Come let’s go to our room” said Young-won leading the way.

Johnny helped Seulgi with her luggage up the second floor. He then passed the luggage to her back as they approach the ladies bedroom. Youngjae who just woke up and was about to head to the shower were shocked to see Seulgi in front of her.

“HEOLLY MOTHERRRRRR.. O M G” she blurted out quickly covering .

“Annyeong!” greeted Seulgi waving her hands to Youngjae.

Youngjae bowed in return as she was embarrassed to be greeting Seulgi with her bare face and ‘I woke up like this’ look. She was in her PJs. After the short introduction she quickly went to shower as she had an hour to get ready before leaving the house for lecture.

Seulgi then settled down with the help of Young-won. The two immediately became close to each other after dropping formalities with each other.


 

Meanwhile...

Jaehyun came back home after sending Yun-ha to her workplace. He had brought home some brunch with him. Also he brought home flowers to give to Young-won as a sign of apology. He has yet to apologize to her as Yun-ha had beat him from doing so in the morning.

He placed the brunch on the kitchen counter and went up to the second floor bedroom. He knocked on the door carefully not to sound rude. Seulgi came to the door and greeted Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was loss at words. He didn’t really know how to react seeing Seulgi. Seulgi then went ahead to hug Jaehyun. He was her buddy back then when they were trainees called SMRookies. They are very close with each other that sometimes people mistook them as a couple.

Young-won who were done putting Seulgi’s clothes on hangers inside the walk-in closet saw the hugging displayed. She was confused and almost mad seeing it. Not because she was jealous but because she was slightly annoyed with Jaehyun’s behaviour. It’s not helping that he has yet apologize to her on what happened yesterday. She rolled her eyes so hard seeing him.

Jaehyun break apart from Seulgi’s embrace and finally asked her what she is doing here.

“Yah, what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you are now one of us now?”

“Yup you got that right Jaejae.. Aren’t you glad?” answered Seulgi.

“I am glad you’re here but first-“ Jaehyun looked behind Seulgi and saw Young-won rolling her eyes. He called out for Young-won who was about to walk in back to their closet entrance.

“Young-won..”

“What is it?” Young-won responded almost annoyed.

tumblr_oxpvtiuG5H1qm2c9io1_1280.jpg

“I wanted to say that I’m truly sorry on what happened yesterday. I didn't meant it in a bad way. Really I'm sorry. Here are some flowers for you. I know you liked Daisies. Johnny hyung told me that.” Said Jaehyun with a sweet apologetic voice.

“Yah did you do something wrong to Young-wonnie? Napeun namja-yahhh neo” Seulgi muttered.

Young-won came to the door and took the flowers and accepted Jaehyun’s apology but she was still annoyed with his behaviour. She thanked Jaehyun coldly and walked away from the two, going out of the bedroom to find Johnny.

Jaehyun and Seulgi just stood there looked at each other smirking.

bbc6628766603ada402b36885fb4fe3a4477ae7b.gifv8b2de98e9c407a36598fabf8b4fb817efe2c386f.gifv


 

It was already late afternoon when Jungwoo just woke up. He searched for his phone and saw a sweet message from Youngjae.

“Good morning BabyWoo,

I am on my way to class and I suddenly thought of you. Miss you Babywoo. Yup I just wanted to say that to you. Okay See you when I get back home alright. Xoxo, YJ.”

Jungwoo was squealing seeing the message he received. He then replied with a Kissy emoji short. Enough to give Youngjae a heart attack once she receives it. After rolling around his bed for a few more times, he got out from it and head downstairs to the kitchen. All of the members were having their brunch when he spotted a familiar face.

“Seulgi Noona?! Maja? Ahhhhh Annyeong annyeong!” said Jungwoo running to hug Seulgi. Seulgi too responded to his hug. Indeed SM Artistes are close with one another as they all trained together before they debuted with their respective groups.

The six of them (Johnny, Young-won, Haechan, Jaehyun, Seulgi and Jungwoo) hung out with each other by the pool after brunch. They jumped into the cold pool splashing water out of the square.

Jaehyun playfully sprayed water at Young-won with a watergun in his hands as he wanted to win her back as his friend at least. Young-won too then water-splashed Jaehyun back as revenge. Haechan who saw the two join in the water fight with his bazooka watergun spraying them cold heartedly.

Jungwoo, Seulgi and Johnny were laughing at a distance. Drinking mocktails by the poolside definitely gave them a fun summer vibe. The Signal House definitely had everything for them to socialize with each other.

60106292-3a1b-46ce-9889-1d33f2e9bc9f.jpg?aki_policy=large


 

Time passed really fast when you’re having fun. It was already evening when all the cast members were all home from either work or school. Young-won had cooked dinner for the members and dinner was served.

The NCT boys were pretty stoked of Seulgi being in the same house as them. Seulgi were their ultimate ideal type of girl and their best sunbae-nim. They said it many times on radio, magazine interviews etc about her. Seulgi had always cared for them too by sending them food trucks and visiting them when NCT were doing their promotions.

Yun-ha got slightly jealous of Seulgi who she just met when she got back home. Jaehyun was not helping by not interacting with her much today except when he had to send her to work. She suddenly missed the Jaehyun she knew, Jung Yun Oh. This is why there is a saying “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”.

After dinner, they all gathered at the Common space area on the second floor for the Heart Signal Mission card reading.

“Dearest Love Signals,

Warmest Welcome Red Velvet’s Seulgi to the Heart Signal family. As she joins you for the quest on finding your soulmate. Your next mission will be………..

COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT! There will be 4 different looks (y, Cute, First love & Chic) to be presented for W’ Magazine. Thank you Yun-ha for hooking us up with one of the best photographer in the fashion industry, Hasisi Park!

Her work has a true documentary style, full of candid composition and she uses a lot of natural lighting. Relatedly, it will help all of you be more relaxed and develop natural poses during shoot. Park has worked on campaigns with brands such as Christian Dior, Michael Kor, Hinoki and many more.

All Love Signals will be drawing lots in order to find your partner for the editorial. Rest well after sending in your love signals tonight as you prepare for the shoot and we will see you on the weekend for the Editiorial Shoot. ~Love Panellist.”

 

All of them look at Yun-ha who kept this mission a secret from them. Well honestly, she didn’t know that it was for them. Her meeting with them earlier in the morning was solely based on her field of work so she was as clueless as the others.

The members eventually started drawing lots to partner up for the shoot. And the results turned out to be unexpectedly interesting;

Young-won – Johnny (y Concept)

Yun-ha – Jungwoo (Cute Concept)

Seulgi – Jaehyun (First Love Concept)

Youngjae – Haechan (Chic Concept)

None of them had partner up with each other before so this mix will be interesting to watch. All of them went back to their respective rooms as they send their love signals in for the day and call it a night.

Results of Love signals submitted today.

4372a3eaa245142db8ea943eb524c8e5e5fb5834.jpg


KYAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHH COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT. Looking forward to this mix&match loveline. to be continued-

This chapter was inspired by the song mv Bad Boy by Red Velvet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s