Echo

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

Jaehyun’s POV

“AISSSSSHHHHHTTTT YUNO YAH WAE WAE WAE. WHY DID YOU HAVE DO THAT.. URGH YOU’RE SO STUPIDDDD” said Jaehyun being angry with his actions earlier.

Jaehyun had went home straight from his date with Youngwon earlier and he immediately crashed on to the couch in the living room. He feels so irritated with himself. He then stood up and went to the rooftop to get some air.

e8269cfe-e26c-4ef9-8d91-883c1865cfa8.jpg?aki_policy=large

He ruffled his hair still unable to brain what he did to Young-won. It wasn’t lust but it wasn’t love either.

“I made a mistake. I need to apologize to Young-won.. I’m sure she felt wronged. I even left her just like that.. AHHHHHH JUNG YOON OHHHHH!” screamed Jaehyun seriously regretting whatever he did.

He walked back and forth the pool deck and to the end wall of the building. He then saw Johnny and Yun-ha getting off the car at the carpark below. They looked really happy and friendly with each other. They were laughing and joking. Johnny even wrapped his arms around Yun-ha who looked slightly wobbly. They probably had a few drinks for their date Jaehyun thought. He also couldn’t help it but feel jealous looking at them.

He envied Johnny being able to treat his love interest right. No doubt, Johnny is definitely a better match for Yun-ha. He didn’t want to steal that love away but he was just trying to see what was different.

He had fall in love with Yun-ha too deeply that he really just want to run to her and hold her hand tight. The pain he is feeling right now. The guilt of him kissing Young-won wrongly is really tearing and breaking his whole body apart. In his mind now, he feels like he is on a dessert. There’s only the empty wind and no one is looking at him. He then just sits on the picnic bench nearby and put his head down on the table.


 

“Rest up. You have work tomorrow right?” Johnny asked Yun-ha.

“Yasssss. Bummer.. Anyways thanks for today oppa. I really had a lot of fun and I’m so thankful that my first date was with someone I’m comfortable to be around with.” Said Yun-ha showing a small finger heart to Johnny. He smiled and responded with a wink. (kyahhhhhhh)

The two of them laughed it out and went to their respective floor to freshen up.

WooJae couple also came back from their date and was obviously clinging on to each other even when they went in the house entrance. They were linking arms as if they couldn’t be apart for even one second. They slowly went up the stairs giggling to the silly faces 4D Jungwoo made.

When they reached the second floor. Jungwoo unlinked his arms with Youngjae and turned her body to face him. He then pulled Youngjae in for a hug. Burying her in his chest as he placed his head over hers. Youngjae was snuggling her face like kitten. Their height difference made it easy for them to do those gestures.

Jungwoo then planted a soft kiss on Youngjae’s forehead making her look up at him. She then smiled shyly and tighten her embraced. Aigoo-yah are they an official couple now? They finally break apart from the public display of affection and bid goodbye with each other going to their rooms.

4e44417a9c2c47fa3b289aec71e4874206336f66.gifv

Jungwoo was skipping and whistling going up to the third floor as though he just won the best award ever. “This is even better than winning a Daesang.” he said to himself.


 

Haechan and Young-won was the last one to reach the Signal House from their date. Haechan was worried about Young-won who seem to be really down. He helped Young-won up the second level. She really felt lifeless. Once they reached the second level bedroom. Haechan called out for Youngjae who was still removing her makeup.

“Eo eo chan-ah.. Eonnie wae geurae?” asked Youngjae.

Yun-ha who was also done with her shower when she saw the commotion that was happening at their bedroom entrance. She ran to the door and helped Youngjae who was struggling to hold onto Young-won.

“I think she drank a little too much today.” Said Haechan.

“YAHHH.. Why did you make her drink so much? On your first date? Bwoyaa ee jashikk.” Exclaimed Yun-ha not knowing the whole back story.

“ANIIIII. I didn’t. She just kept drinking when we went to the Noraebang and then she cried. Well I know why she is being like this but I don’t think I should talk about it. I’m not in the position to talk about someone’s personal matter. Plus she is my date. And I want to protect her.” Explained Haechan almost losing his when Yun-ha was trying to blame him for Young-won’s current condition.

“Yahh geuman.. my head is spinning. Girls can yall help me to my bed. Hyuck ah, Gomawo. Rest up.” Said Young-won stopping the war of nerves.

“Eo.. Young-won sshi call me if you need anything alright?” said Haechan.

Haechan was giving the call hand sign to the other two girls as well as he was worried about Young-won. They nodded and helped Young-won to her bed.


 

On the Third floor

Johnny was teasing Jungwoo. Jungwoo was story-telling to Johnny about his date. His face lit up whenever he talks about Youngjae. Johnny was smiling like a proud brother. He is definitely happy that things worked out well for Jungwoo and Youngjae. They were compatible for each other.

8d6e04793c5877885d7a90ffe803a3bed7b422e1.gifv

Haechan came up the stairs and walked to his room. He was greeted by his brothers laughing and dancing  cheekily like little girls.

“Bwoya hyungs? Ayyyyy yall are so noisy,” said Haechan.

“CHAN CHAN HAECHANNIEEEEE” Jungwoo squealed while hugging his little brother.

“OOOOOKAYYYYYYYYYEEEE. YAH its hot stop it.” Said Haechan breaking out from the hug.

“Anyways did Jaehyun come home already? I texted him but he didn’t reply.” Asked Johnny.

“He left Young-won noona quite early just now. He should be home already.” Said Haechan trying to hide what he knew.

The three of them decided to go up to the rooftop to drink and celebrate their successful first dates when they spotted Jaehyun. They sat down next to him concerned with what was going on with him.

“Yahh.. are you okay?” asked Johnny while rubbing Jaehyun’s back.

“Ani.. Hyung… I made a huge mistake today. I don’t know why I did it. But I did it and I feel so bad about it.” said Jaehyun with his head hang low.

“Hyung.. if it was a mistake. Then its best if you apologized right away. Rather than dwelling on it like a loser.” Uttered Haechan sharp with his words. But facts! (OMO Haechii all grown up.)

“Ya he’s right Hyung. Why don’t you just apologize?” said Jungwoo who was sipping on his beer.

Jaehyun lifted his head up and finally having the courage to tell the boys the truth.

“Honestly.. I had actually kissed Young-won today. I swear it wasn’t lust. Neither it was love. No offence John. But it was more like I was in the moment and AHHH I don’t know. It just happened. I feel so bad about it.” Explained Jaehyun.

“Well. You’re a man Yuno. Its normal. I’m not offended by it. Yes I have feelings for Young-wonnie. But you’re my brother and you know what you did was wrong right? So I don’t see why you should stress so much about it. BUT! I do want you to apologize to Young-won first thing in the morning. Or if you’re not ready to face her. Text her. There is a thing Science created called SMARTPHONE. So be smart or be square.” Advised Johnny.

Johnny’s advice really got the boys in the feels. He was so cool that Haechan was clapping and giving him a thumbs up. Johnny then just patted Jaehyun’s back and offered him a beer. All of them drank away their worries. Jaehyun felt so much better after letting out things from his chest. After drinking, Johnny then carried Jaehyun life-rescuer style back down to their bedroom followed by Haechan and Jungwoo. This kind of brotherhood is what keeps NCT one. They encourage and support each other whenever in need.

e6fb7fcabf989b5feeb6b5d5ae1d45027efc6ba6.gifv

It was then time to send their love signals for the night. The girls bedroom was silent as they were tired from their dates. After putting on skincare, they all sent in their love signals and went straight to bed. Young-won took some relaxant to reduce her headache too.

The boys room on the other hands was still full of energy and Haechan was still dancing around Jungwoo who was smiling like a fool after sending his love signal. Johnny and Jaehyun was listening to Mac Miller’s Hand me downs to cool them down before heading to sleep after sending their love signals. Soon after that they all fell asleep.

0d08400807e1f02951deee4a5b7a314d82648c15.jpg

'The results of the Love Signals sent in today'


kyyyyaaahhh i love the brotherhood of NCT. i know for sure IRL they are like that. Anyways will things finally be okay with Jaehyun and Young-won? In the coming next chapter i will be including a surprise guest. so do look forward to it. To be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song Echo by SF9 https://open.spotify.com/track/2GCX7ibpjIsboADKGH4Cgs?si=L33_CuOQTs6kAnbRIESRdw