Try

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The following morning, Johnny woke up earlier than the rest to go for his morning jog. After running for 20 minutes he came back home and saw Young-won making juice.

5ff8b106-733e-48b1-ac2a-6c01a71d66bb.jpg?aki_policy=large

“Joan Achim… can I have some of the juice you’re making?” greeted Johnny cheerfully to Young-won.

“Eooo suree. You’re up early.” Said Young-won surprised seeing Johnny early in the morning.

“Yeah.. I went for a jog.. Are you getting ready for work?” Johnny asked sitting at the kitchen counter looking at Young-won’s every movement.

Young-won was peeling apple and carrot skin when Johnny asked her to be careful not to cut her fingers. Young-won heart skipped a beat hearing it. She was right yesterday. Johnny was just being Johnny.

“Eo.. I’ll be leaving around 9.am like that?”

“Do you need a ride?” asked Johnny.

“Urmm.. I brought my car. But if you want, you can drive me to work?”

Young-won offered.

“So I’m driving your car. And drop you off like a chauffeur? Or should I say like a boyfriend?” teased Johnny.

“Ayyyyyeeee. Stop flirting with me in the morning Young-ho.”

“Well I try to.. Okay then let me just go shower and I’ll be down in jiffy. Wait for me kay.” Informed Johnny while quickly running up to the third floor.

“Eo.”

Haechan was also awakened by the sun coming in Bedroom no.2, he tidy his bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. With his messy curly hair, he went down to the kitchen. He greeted Young-won who was almost done washing the juice blender.

“Haechan-ah you can drink the apple carrot juice. I made it earlier for myself. Johnny came back from his jog and was also thirsty so I made extra. You can finish it up kay. Noona’s going to go up and change.” Young-won instructed him and Haechan nodded.


Both Young-won and Johnny left the house in Young-won’s car.

“So where are we heading to Ms. Lee?”

“You can drop me off at Gwanghamun square.”

“Mmmmm. Museum?” Johnny asked.

“Eo.” Answered Young-won short as they were not allowed to reveal their occupation before the next mission.

“So do you want me to pick you up after you’re done?”

“Actually you can come along with me if you want.”

“Jinjja? Are you asking me out on a date?” Johnny cheekily asked.

“No. but yes I would love you to join me for my activity today.” Answered Young-won nudging Johnny on his arm placed at the arm-rest of the car.

“Okay call!”

Jaehyun woke up at saw Johnny not in the room. He grabbed his phone and left a text to Johnny asking where he is. Seeing that he wasn’t replying, Jaehyun quickly freshen up and head downstairs. Passing by the second floor bedroom. He knocked on the Girls bedroom and called out Yun-ha’s name softly. After hearing Yun-ha’s respond he went in the bedroom and sat on stool next to Yun-ha’s dressing table. Yun-ha was putting on makeup when it happened.

“Yuno-yahhh. What are you doing here?” asked Yun-ha slowly cupping Jaehyun face because his morning face looked too adorable. Jaehyun was behaving like a kitten clinging on to Yun-ha in the morning. He was still sleepy but he was afraid to missed seeing Yun-ha before she leaves for work

tumblr_p4twgd0gcb1wvo7i8o1_400.gifv

“Can you not go to work today? Asked Jaehyun resting his head on the dressing table. “Ani. ani. aniya.. I have to go to work today. I have a meeting.” Said Yun-ha sternly looking at the sleepyhead.

“I guess I’ll be home alone today.”

“Haechan and Jungwoo have schedules today so I’ll be alone.”

“Youngjae is around in the morning before she leaves in the afternoon.” Uttered Yun-ha.

“Still..” Jaehyun sighed after his attempt to pyscho Yun-ha from going to work.

“Come lets go down and eat breakfast.” Yun-ha dragging Jaehyun out of her room.

The kitchen was noisy with Haechan, Jungwoo and Youngjae laughing. They were watching the Eotteke challenge from Weekly idol on Youtube. Jungwoo was really funny doing that challenge. Yun-ha and Jaehyun joined them for breakfast. Everyone left the house by afternoon and Jaehyun was left all alone. Jaehyun just laid in bed and watch Netflix till he fell asleep again.


At Gwanghamun Square

gwanghwamun-seoul-6.jpg

Johnny had accompanied Young-won for her schedule today. It turns out that she was going to a fortune teller near the Gwanghamun Museum to get her fortune told. They were going up the lift as the shop had a private room for more privacy. On the way up, Johnny commented that “We all have good luck and bad luck, so don’t worry too much if the results are not what you expected it to be kay” to Young-won who looked slightly worried.

They greeted the fortune teller and sat down waiting for the session to start. Johnny was kind of excited and he was shaking Young-won arm like a child.

The fortune teller explained to them how their fortune will be told and calculated since both of them have not much experience on it.

“In short, you were born with your own destiny, which consist of 8 letters. It’s determined by your birth date. It shows what kind of cosmic energy you were born with. It’s similar to the western astrology. Like zodiac signs.”

They played rock paper scissors to whom is going to get their fortune told first. Turns out that Young-won won the game and got her fortune told first. Johnny was saying, “I let you win on purpose”. Young-won just rolled her eyes at the playful Johnjohn.

“I have to tell you my real name right? My name is Lee Young Won” said Young-won went the session started.

“You’re lucky with money. It means you won’t have trouble in your life because of financial problems.” said the Fortune Teller.

“OOOOOOOOO” Johnny exclaimed while Young-won showed her index fingers near her lips to tell John to keep it down.

“When comes to work, you’ll build a good teamwork with people. You’re also a person who helps people secretly. If your job requires teamwork, you’ll have no problem cooperating.”

Johnny then looked at Young-won curious about her occupation now. He can’t wait to know her real occupation today during the reading of Heart Signal mission tonight.

“How about my love life” asked Young-won boldly not caring that who was beside her.

“Looks like you’ll get chances to meet new people in the coming month and there will be chances too of someone confessing their love to you.” Answered the fortune teller.

Young-won turned to face Johnny who was also facing her direction. Both of them just smiled as though their eyes were communicating love language with each other.

“Let’s just go on a date with me, kajaaa?” said Johnny casually ignoring the fact that he is idol and him speaking like that in front of the fortune teller could gain the wrong attention. Young-won just chuckled in response.

“It means that Young-wonnie will have a great fortune for the year right?”

“Yes most definitely.” Said the fortune teller.

It was time for Johnny’s turn. Young-won was looking forward to hear Johnny’s fortune cause it is always fun to hear about someone else fortune other than yours.

“Wahhhh.. I’m suddenly nervous.. That’s why I’m very talkative now.” Said Johnny while vibrating his legs nervously.

“You have everything. The strongest energy you have is The Powerful Energy of a tree. It means that you’ll succeed with help from people around you. For this year, you’ll be extremely busy. Why will you be so busy? You’ll be very busy.. You’ll have tight schedules and you’ll have plans consecutively. It doesn’t matter if your meet friends, dating or for work. You’ll be very busy going around.”

Young-won looked at Johnny and started laughing as she can see it coming when his fortune got told.

“Looks like you love to working with people. It seems that you don’t like working alone.”

“Ya I like meeting people.. Is that just my personality” said Johnny turning to Young-won expecting an answer in return. Young-won just nodded.

“For your love life, You have too many thoughts on your mind. Once you decided to love someone. You do your very best. But the problem is , you try to do too much for her. Don’t push yourself too hard and try to be more relaxed. It’s also interesting to see that you energy doesn’t dry up. Meaning your mental and physical energy doesn’t go away that easily.” Continued the Fortune Teller.

“Wah it’s complicated. Oh I like someone who is complicated. Wah this is so fun. Im having so much fun” said Johnny nudging Young-won who was taken back by Johnny’s last fortune.

“It also seems like you don’t stop loving that someone no matter what people might say about her. You only stop when that person leaves you for another man or leaves the world. Just do what you think is the best for you. You can think of it as that will only happen once in your lifetime.” Said the fortune teller before she wrap up the session with both Johnny and Young-won.

“Both of you are compatible based on your Saju.” Said the fortune teller.

“We’re destinated for each other Youngho yahh.” Youngwon commented while patting Johnny’s thighs. Johnny then hold Young-won’s hand in return.

They both headed back home to the Signal House as that was the only schedule Young-won had for the day. No wonder she mentioned that she would love for Johnny to tag along today. 

In the car ride home, they suddenly received a text message from the love panellist on their next mission. Both Young-won and Johnny look at each other surprised. They thought the mission will only be revealed at night. 


-that was some intense fortune telling session. What mission did they received? Find out about it in the next chapter of HS127!-

This chapter was inspired by the song Try by Asher Book https://open.spotify.com/track/65iJNgWycEWQLz0bNtv9U9 and also a JCC episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N51rm3l5uc