New Thangs

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

730.am.

Haechan woke up earlier than his usual timing in the morning. He wore his glasses and went down to the second floor bedroom. He knocked on the door but no one answered. He then slowly open the door quietly and saw all the girls still fast asleep.

It was a Monday and as far as he knows only Yun-ha has a 9-5 job. Young-won doesn’t have any guided tours for the following week and Youngjae’s classes only starts in the afternoon. (Kiddo knows Details baby~)

32c3a5ba-814b-4e57-9eb3-c8323dd13f5a.jpg?aki_policy=large

He went near Yun-ha’s bed near the window and shook her slowly. “Yun Noona.. Yun-ha yahh..” called Haechan softly while shaking her leg. Still no movement. He then went closer to her. He shook her shoulders softly and called her name again. Yun-ha finally opened her eyes as she jerked back a little because she was surprised seeing Haechan in front of her.

“Eo Haechan ah wae?” asked Yun-ha.

“Yah.. Its almost 8.am. Aren’t you going to work today?” said Haechan with a low voice. Haechan and Yun-ha has this cat dog relationship like real siblings do so sometimes they will just speak casually with each other despite their 5 years .

“What time is it? Why is the sun out already. Yahh ppali what time is it?” asked Yun-ha panicking.

Haechan had to repeat what he said, “755. It took me like 15 minutes to wa-”.

“YAHH WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!’’

Yun-ha got up immediately when she heard Haechan. She had overslept. She quickly ran to get her towel to shower and get ready. Haechan didn’t even got to finished his sentence. He just shook his head and walked out of the room. He then went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Johnny came back from morning his jog as usual. He is not just an early riser but he is also a discipline person so when he sets his mind on something, he will get it done. He went in the kitchen and back hugged Haechan who was making bean sprouts soup.

“Aigoo uri maknae. Saranghae and gomawo” said Johnny lovingly hugging and putting his chin on his baby brother shoulder.

“Hyung I’m making the soup for Young-won noona. She is having a terrible hangover I think. She is still not up yet when I went in to wake Yun-ha noona up” Haechan told Johnny.

“Eo geurae.. I’ll go check on her then. Sugoess” Johnny thanking Haechan for informing him.


 

815.am.

Jaehyun woke up to the sun piercing into the translucent curtains. He then quickly tidy up his bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After 15 minutes, he went down to the kitchen and saw Yun-ha and Haechan bickering over bread.

“Noona.. don’t eat the bread. Eat the gukbap instead.” suggested Haechan.

“Chan ah. I’m late.. I’ll just take the bread instead okay. Jaebal pass the bread to me jeoooommm.” Yun-ha pleaded.

“Joan Achim.” greeted Jaehyun making Yun-ha and Haechan turned to his direction.

“Morning.. morning.. Yuno-sshi are you all showered? Can you do me a favour?” asked Yun-ha.

“Favour? What is it? Do you need a ride?” answered Jaehyun.

“Eo eo maja. Can i? Please.. please. Please. Mianhae jinjja, I have a client to meet in like an hour so if I don’t reach work soon Oh my God. I might lose the client. “ said Yun-ha hoping for Jaehyun to say yes.

“Okay. Let’s go then.” Answered Jaehyun signalling to Haechan the okay sign.

Jaehyun and Yun-ha proceeded to the car park and they drove off to Yun-ha workplace.


 

On the second floor

Johnny sat at the side of Young-won’s bed trying not to wake her up. He caressed Young-won’s face softly admiring her face. Young-won was slowly waking up. She then touched Johnny’s hands on her face making him smile.

“Good morning baby..” greeted Johnny.

“Mmm morning Youngie” said Young-won.

“How you feeling today? Better? Hyuck made some hangover bean sprout soup for you. Why don’t you freshen up and i’ll meet you back downstairs mm?.” Said Johnny while Young-won’s messy morning hair. Young-won held his hand while he continues to be romantic in the morning. She then got up with Johnny tidying up her bed for her.

“Thanks babe.”

“No problem. I’ll see you downstairs kay.” Said Johnny.

Johnny then went up to shower. Jungwoo was still sleeping soundly like a baby. Well its nothing new coming from him and he is probably still dreaming about his date yesterday. Same goes for Youngjae. If sleeping beauty doesn’t wake up in two hours’ time she won’t have time for breakfast and she will be late for class. But we’ll let them sleep in for now.

261a46ea-eaaf-4e2d-aa9b-62c01107e4fc.jpg?aki_policy=large

Young-won went out from her room when she met Johnny halfway at the staircase going down to the kitchen. Johnny then placed his arms over Young-won shoulders while walking side by side. Both of them are being lovey dovey early on a Monday morning. (Hmmm JEALOUS PLEASE)

“Eo Young-won sshi. Joan Achim. Come sit. Have some soup.” Said Haechan.

“Gomawo.. chan ah..”

The three then sat and ate their breakfast while asking each other what their plans are for the day. Turns out Young-won and Johnny didn’t have any plans but they are planning to do yoga at home together. They suggested for Haechan to join them too.

“Why do you ask Haechannie?” asked Young-won.

“Ani, I was planning to stay home today too. But I’m not gonna join yall do yoga. Its tiring and I’m pretty sure doing yoga won’t make me grow taller. Me and Mark hyung stop growing since we turned 19. Hahah I’m just going to stay in my room and play PUBG. Mehrong :P” Said Haechan.

Johnny lightly knocked the maknae’s head making Haechan hissed in pain.

“Yah hyungggg.. appayo…” said Haechan asking for sympathy from Young-won. Young-won just laughed seeing the two boys playfully kill each other with their mouths. She then suggested that they all Team Up and play PUBG together before doing Yoga. Well honestly she is kind of lazy to exercise too. So she hoped that Johhny will give in to them and cancel the Yoga session.

“I can’t believe I beat Haechan to this battle. I’m doing this for you okay Young-won. If it’s not because of you, I would have thrown Haechan out of the window. HAHA” said Johnny wittily.

85667701-174a-41cb-9f8f-cae2add640fe.jpg?aki_policy=large

The three of them went up to the rooftop to play the following game mentioned. They also spent their afternoon under the shelter laying down on the mat just lazing around each other. Haechan and Johnny self-service as they lay their heads on Young-won’s lap being clingy. Honestly they just enjoy spending time freely like this. NCT don’t really get to do this things often due to their crazy schedules.


 

At HS127 Headquarters

“So I just have to ring the doorbell or come in when nobody is around?” asked a lady.

“You can go to the house today and surprise them. They have no idea and are not expecting anyone to come to the Signal house.” Said the Love Panellist.

The lady gave an okay sign excitedly and she then make her way to the Signal House.

Are we finally going to reveal who the mystery catfish is? We’ll have to wait and see.

As she approached the Signal House, she nervously breathe in and out to go up the stairs. She carried her luggage, heaving short breaths as her luggage was heavy. She probably packed a tonne of clothes as she is quite a fashionista.

Upon reaching the entrance, she took one last long breath and pressed the electronic door bell. She awaits for someone to get the door. Her legs were a little jittery. She covered the camera on the door bell so the person on the other side won’t be able to recognize her.

“Yeobosaeyo, who is it?” said Haechan who was the one who will be unlocking the door.

“It’s me.” Said the lady.

Haechan then unlocked the door and he dropped his bread that he was holding when he saw who was in front of him. Johnny and Young-won whom were behind him were also stunned seeing the lady.

“Annyeong!” said the lady waving with her two hands.

 

……..

 

 

……..

 

 

……..

 

 

“Heol.. SEULGI NOONA?” Johnny exclaimed.

1d8ded12ccdeedca00abb1bc0e1886cf4655daa2.gifv


-how do you like the surprise?? Tadaaaaaaaa. I have added in Seulgi from Red Velvet into the mix. She will be the only female idol cast for this season. Will she have a loveline with the NCT Boys? I've hand pick her to be in this fanfic as she had trained with the NCT members back during trainee days.  Can't wait to see the interaction between her and the rest of the cast.. KYAHHHHHHHHHH to be continued~

This story was inspired by Red Velvet's song Peek-A-Boo https://open.spotify.com/track/42tFTth2jcF7iSo0RBjfJF?si=Dn8N6MwaS3-WEJO5HJpyIg