Ridin’ & Rollin’

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The producers had prepared a barbeque dinner for the cast members. It was only 4.pm before dinner starts at 8. All the cast members had stayed in their rooms to rest and restore their energy back. They were super jetlag by the more than 13 hours flight.

 

At JohYoung’s room, Young-won and Johnny were in bed, facing each other, just gazing at each other in the eyes treasuring every single moment they could.

 

Johnny then played with Young-won hair that was covering half of her face. Young-won then snuggled herself closer to Johnny. Making their face just an inch apart. Young-won didn’t want this moment to end.

 

“Babe..

 

“Could you stay…” said Young-won softly looking up at Johnny.

tumblr_oywud93q0C1slzt2wo1_500.gifv

I’m not going anywhere Baby.. why do you keep on saying that” answered Johnny planting a kiss on Young-won’s forehead.

 

“I don’t know.. After we return to Seoul, once all of this is over. I feel like I’m going to lose you..

 

“Again.”

 

“Hey.. baby.. look at me.. I love you Young-wonnie.. more than anything.. We will work things out kay..” said Johnny hugging her tighter.

 

Both of them stayed that way for a little longer as they close their eyes cuddling each other.


 

At WooJae’s room..

 

Youngjae and Jungwoo were having a steamy bath time in the hot tub. They were glued to each other. Drinking Champagne and having some cheese biscuits that Jungwoo prepared while Youngjae undress earlier.

 

The atmosphere were extremely romantic as the hot tub were filled with two love birds who just couldn’t get enough of each other. They were supposed rejuvenate their bodies. I guess being close to each other helps them recharged?

tumblr_pc6tztHjeg1uzfbuao1_500.gifv

Youngjae were shy at first but with Jungwoo’s boldness and assuring love, she had opened up her heart fully for him. As they continue their make out session in the tub.

 

Jungwoo had always been someone who had appeared cute and innocent like on tv shows and broadcast. Who would have thought that he would have that kind of persona too. I strongly believe that one could be a romantic person only with their significant other.

 

Which is why Youngjae is a perfect match for him. She brings out the romantic side of Jungwoo that we have never seen before.

 

They stayed in the tub for close to an hour. They might actually start to bloat up like fusilli pasta in a boiling pot if they stay in any longer. They wash off the soap on their bodies and rinse them with warm water.


 

In Seulgi and Haechan’s room on the other hand , this two were still full of energy. They were jumping and dancing like monkeys. Thankfully their rooms were located at the far end of the second floor so the two could make all the noises they want.

tumblr_p41mdqTR941smg72ko1_500.gifv

They were dancing to SuperM songs. Getting as hype up as they can for tomorrow’s concert. When they started playing the song ‘No Manners’ the environment got a little bit sensual.

 

Both of them were dancing close to each other that they were on the floor almost humping each other. Not sure if there were any feelings involved but they were quite passionate moving to the song.

 

Seulgi was caressing Haechan’s face and running her fingers through his hair making Haechan tilt his head to the side kissing her palms. Haechan then pulled Seulgi closer to his body.

 

They have never been this romantically close to each other. Seulgi didn’t back out from the embrace. She just stared at Haechan’s eyes looking for answers to her beating heart signals.

tumblr_p41mdqTR941smg72ko2_500.gifv

Haechan confirmed his feelings for Seulgi by going in for a kiss on her lips. He didn’t hesitate a single bit at all because he was ‘in the moment’. Seulgi responded to the kiss. She was in the moment too. They pulled away to catch their breaths for a second and resume soon after.

 

After that momentary kiss they just sat down on their respective beds and looked at each other from a distance smiling and blushing. They can’t believe what just happened. They can’t believe they kissed.

 

Haechan then stood up and went to smooch Seulgi once more before he patted her head saying.

 

“Seulgi.. I’m going to the kitchen to drink. Are you going to stay here or do you want to follow? Me.” Asked Haechan to Seulgi who was still in a daze and blushing.

 

“Eo ah ah.. Ani. I think I will stay here. I need some air. It’s pretty hot here. Ahaha.” Replied Seulgi awkwardly.

 

“Geuraeee..”


 

It was almost dinner time and everyone had slowly started to go up to the rooftop their barbeque dinner. They were greeted by a surprise guest.

 

“Eomma?”

 

“Abonim?”

 

“Nae sarang John ahh..” greeted Mrs. Suh cheerfully.

 

Johnny was slightly embarrassed but he went ahead to give his mother a hug burying her in his chest.

tumblr_pt725xDZlh1vaozwio3_540.gifv

s were already laughing at Johnny when his mother kept hugging and squealing after not seeing him for a very long time. Mrs. Suh is definitely a very expressive person.

 

The other cast members all looked at the sweet reunion while eating their dinner. Young-won was almost crying seeing it. Johnny’s mum saw Young-won at the side and called out her name.

 

“Lee Young-won? Young-wonnie?”

 

“Nae.. Annyeonghasaeyo Eommoni.. Nice to you meet you.” Greeted Young-won bowing.

 

“Eo eoo uri Young-wonnie.. Nice to meet you too. It’s so nice to know that Youngho is well taken care of.” Said Mrs. Suh patting on Young-won’s cheek.

 

Johnny’s mum had always adored Young-won since she and Johnny dated 5 years ago.

 

They were all eating dinner and Mr. Suh was suggesting for them to come over to their house on Sunday.

 

“We can have BBQ party round two. Who knows we can invite SuperM as well. Your mother loves Taeyong.” Said Mr. Suh.

 

“We’ll see how dad, SuperM might have schedule. But I’ll check with Mark about it.”

 

They were laughing and chatting away throughout dinner. All the couples look really happy. Haechan were holding hands with Seulgi when Jaehyun saw it and blurted it out loud.

 

“EOOOOO. Did something happened earlier??” Jaehyun asked raising his eyebrows cheekily.

 

Haechan and Seulgi let go of their hands and just laugh it off blushing.

 

They were not sure of their status yet but us The Love Panellist will still like to congratulate the newborn love-line HaeGi (Haechan-Seulgi) couple!


YASSSSSS TO ALL LOVE LINES~ LOOK FORWARD TO SUPERM INTERACTIONS WITH THE CASTS TMR...TO BE CONTINUED.