Last Night

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

D-1

Jaehyun was getting ready for his date night with Yun-ha. Johnny was laying in bed, just watching a few videos on Youtube and also doing some editing for his JCC vlog. He glance up and saw Jaehyun dressing nicely for his date today.

 

“OOOOO Moshipta..” said Johnny.

 

“Gomawos.. Today is the day Hyung. My final date with Yun-ha. Actually its our first official date in Heart Signal. I hope she is in a good mood today. She met up with Seulgi yesterday.”

 

“Jinjja? Daebak. Just the two of them?”

 

“Eo..”

 

“Dude.. Then goodluck for today man.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Ani. Just goodluck.”

 

“Hyung, you’re making me nervous.”

 

“Ani.. Jaehyun ah. Have faith. Believe in fate.”

 

“Arasso aishhttt. Okay see you later”

 

Jaehyun took a final look at the mirror and made his way down to the second floor where the girls bedroom will be at. Yun-ha was ready. She exited the room when she saw Jaehyun walking towards her direction.

261a46ea-eaaf-4e2d-aa9b-62c01107e4fc.jpg?aki_policy=large

“Hey beautiful..”

 

“Hi.”

 

“You ready?”

 

“Eo.”

 

“Alright let’s go..”

 

They went down to the carpark and Jaehyun had opened the car door for Yun-ha to enter. Jaehyun was being a real gentleman today. Yun-ha went in smiling and thanking him.

 

Once Jaehyun got in the car, he switched on his car music playlist and it was playing Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová. The song suited the environment perfectly. The car then drove off to their destination. Yeouido Hangang Park.


 

They reached Yeouido Hangang Park in a jiffy after a smooth car drive passing the beautiful Banpo Bridge. They got off from the car after Jaehyun parked. They walked holding hands through the weekend crowd. People were looking at them but they managed to escape the crowd after brisk walking through it.

 

Jaehyun was still holding on to Yun-ha’s hands. He then started to pull Yun-ha closer to him, making her link her arms with him. The place they were at were quite peaceful with not many people around. They sat down at the steps near the Han River.

 

Yun-ha placed her hands over Jaehyun shoulders. Jaehyun shrivelled himself smaller to make it easier for Yun-ha to put her hands over him. He likes it when Yun-ha initiate things like that.

 

“Do you like to put your hand over my shoulder like that?”

 

“Eo.. Wae? You don’t like it?”

 

“Ani. Chowa.. But what if I do it to you?”

 

Jaehyun proceeded by putting his hand over Yun-ha shoulders. Making her scream softly. Shinkungs. She almost had a heart attack over that small romantic gesture that Jaehyun did to her.

 

They were singing along to the song perfomed by the person busking in front of them. They were still in their own world. Lovey dovey.

 

“Yun-ha yah do you have anything to say to me?” asked Jaehyun to Yun-ha.

 

“Ani. Eopseo. Wae?”

 

“Geurae? Ani, I just thought you have somthing to say to me since you met up with Seulgi Noona yesterday.”

 

“No I don’t. I just wanted to spent time with you today since tonight is the last night for us to see each other like this.” Said Yun-ha.

 

“Me too. Tonight is honestly our first date night and last date in this programme. I don’t know what the outcome will be for our final love signal tomorrow. I hope for the best and trust God on my fate.” Uttered Jaehyun. Yun-ha then lean on Jaehyun’s chest as they enjoy the night breeze.

 

Jaehyun had purchased tickets for them to ride the E-LAND Ferry Cruise. He chose the Music + Fireworks package where they can enjoy the romantic display of fireworks and spectate the beautiful Banpo Rainbow Fountain on the cruise.

eland-cruise-overview-image-9.jpg

The cruise were beautiful decorated with fairy lightbulbs and music playing in the background. They stood at the rail of the cruise taking selcas together while waiting for the fireworks display.

eland-cruise-overview-image-3.jpg

Exactly at 7.45pm kst. The fireworks started shooting up to the sky high. Making everyone on the cruise take out their cameras /phones and took videos of it. It was a pretty romantic sight to see. Jaehyun took the chance to kiss Yun-ha on the lips as it was the right moment to do it.

 

After parting from the kiss, both Yun-ha and Jaehyun hugged each other for the last time. The both of them look extremely beautiful together as they enjoy the final date night. Once the cruise hit the docks, they went for a quick dinner before heading back home.


 

Back at the Signal House..

 

Young-won, Youngjae and Seulgi were in their rooms packing their luggage as they will be leaving the house tomorrow. They were also chatting on who they will be sending their love signal to. They hid their answers from each other. They beat around the bush trying to make one another change the topic. They all laughed after realising how ridiculous they sounded.

 

Johnny and Jungwoo were at the rooftop drinking mocktails by the poolside. The two of them were talking casually to each other. Talking about their comeback happening soon. They were also missing Haechannie the mood maker of the house. Coincidentally, Johnny phone rang from the facetime app. It was from Haechan.

254796f564bf25cd5e0b8423582df54658a3566e.png

“DONGHYUCKKKKK AHHHHHHH!” exclaimed Jungwoo.

 

“Uri Zeussssss.. Annyeong Hyung.”

 

“Eo wae Hyuck ah.. It’s our final night here in the Signal house and we miss you! So much!!!!” said Johnny.

 

“Are you sure you miss me? Hahahahahah. Ani.. I just ended schedule with Dreamies. So ya I thought about you guys. Where is Jaehyun hyung?” asked Haechan.

 

“He went out for a date.” Answered Jungwoo.

 

“Oooo. Yun-ha noona?”

 

“Eo..”

 

“Eooo.. Jaraeseoo..”

 

“Goodluck Hyungs for tomorrow. Make the right decision kay. Follow your heart. I’ll be right here if you need me. Alright gotta go. Say Hi to the Noonas for me.” Said Haechan.

 

“Eoo.. Annyeong.. Miss you..” answered Johnny putting the call down.


 

Jaehyun and Yun-ha had finally reached home from their romantic date.

 

Johnny saw the two alighting from Jaehyun’s car. He and Jungwoo were cheering from the rooftop upon seeing them. Both YunYun couple waved at the two of them signalling that will see them inside.

 

The YunYun couple went up the second floor and the girls were also gathered at the common space living room. They sat down and shared what they did today for their date. Both Johnny and Jungwoo had also came down from the rooftop.

 

As all of them gather at the living room. The Heart Signal Tv lid up playing a video. It was video montage of the times they spent together as a group in Heart Signal. The video showcase the time when they just met each other. The first meetup. How awkward they were with each other.

 

They also included the scene where Haechan fell into the pool on the first day of Heart Signal shoot. Earning laughters from the HS127 members. "I still can't believe he fell into the pool on the very first day." said Young-won.

 

They then showcased Yun-ha and Youngjae blushing seeing the handsome Jaehyun and Johnny went they first enter the Signal House. Jaehyun glanced at Yun-ha who was covering her face with a cushion.

 

The video then progress to when they had their first meal in the Signal House. The heart fluttering interactions they shared on their personal dates after their first gift exchange mission.

 

Next up was a video of when Seulgi first arrived at the house and everyone was shook as f. Seulgi was welcomed warmly as the new member of the HS127 family.

 

Next was a video of their First Hot Shoot! How they shot their couple themed editorial for W’ Magazine.

 

The video then proceeded with their Surprise Vacation to Chicago, reunion with the Suh Family, watching SuperM Live and the cute interactions with them.

 

The video was coming to an end when the final montage were their group candid pictures taken by the HS127 Crew. The ladies started tearing up watching the video. Johnny were patting Young-won head consoling her. The photo montage were still playing when a message suddenly appeared as captions.

 

“Hello Love Signals,

 

Hope you enjoyed our Video montage gift for you.

We hope you have come to a decision as we reached our final night here in the Signal House.

Do send in your love signals tonight as tomorrow will be the day where your final love signal will be reveal to the public officially.

All the best to all of you and may the force be with you.

 

Xoxo,

Love Panellist”

 

All of them looked at each other and started laughing crazily as they were all embarrassed knowing that one of them will be an official couple tomorrow. They all stood up and went to their respective rooms to send their love signals in private. Some of them were smiling from ear to ear and some of them were serious sending in their love signals.

 

As we nervously anticipate the result of their love signals tomorrow. We hope you have enjoyed watching (reading) the past few episodes. We will see you on the season finale of Heart Signal NCT127 Edition. Ita Bwayo~