YES

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

“Ahhh molla molla. I’m so tired. I’m going to shower and sleep. Wake me up when its dinner time okay” said Johnny to Haechan still unable to get things straight from his mind.

 

“We failed because someone else came to the rescue. So we drove back for 5 HOURS straight home when Jaehyun arrived” explained Young-won.

 

“So Jaehyun Hyung is still there? I hope he succeeds and bring back Yun-ha noona. I missed her already” Said Haechan shrugging his shoulders.

 

Seulgi overheard the conversation but decided to just walk passed them when Young-won stopped her.

 

“Yahhh. I know it was you who told Jaehyun where Yun-ha was at. You overheard Johnny and Yun-ha’s conversation right before she left right? Why did you tell Jaehyun about it when you know he will definitely choose Yun-ha over you.” Asked Young-won to Seulgi.

 

Seulgi was staying on the 1st floor guest bedroom when she overheard Yun-ha telling Johnny that she will be away for a ‘Business’ trip to Jeonju at the kitchen.

 

“Because Jaehyun’s happiness is my happiness” answered Seulgi forcing a smile out.

 

Young-won then came closer to Seulgi and hugged her friend. She felt Seulgi’s sincerity. She knows how it feels to love someone so much that it didn’t matter if they were the ones being hurt instead. Seulgi started sobbing unable to hold her tears anymore. Haechan who were still there too joined in for a group hug.

 

The HS127 casts definitely had grew a strong bond with each other that it will be sad to see them leave the programme in two weeks’ time.

tumblr_okfmdxOr1M1vrlma1o1_540.gifv


 

Jeonju City

 

Yun-ha was awakened when she felt something snuggling her waist. She rubbed her eyes and lifted the blankets and saw an arm wrapped around her. She tilted her head back and saw Jaehyun next to her. Jaehyun had slept over at Yun-ha's place sharing the same bed as her.

 

Jaehyun tightened his embrace when he felt Yun-ha turning. Yun-ha was now facing the human in front of her. Staring at his beautiful face. She wanted to cry again when she saw him just a few centimetres in front of her.

 

She loved him so much. She would have kissed him if her heart allows her to.

 

Jaehyun then slowly opened his eyes and saw Yun-ha staring at him. He then caressed Yun-ha’s hair on her face, cupping her dimple cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

Yun-ha just locked her eyes with Jaehyun unable to say anything to him. Tears start to fall as soon as she blinked her eyes. Jaehyun then wiped off her tears and sat up.

 

He got out of the bed and went to freshen up. He didn’t made any comments. Yun-ha stayed in bed and continued dazing. She looked out of the window and saw the afternoon clouds passing by. She felt calm and melancholic.

 

Jaehyun got out of the bathroom bringing a toothbrush filled with toothpaste and a glass of water. He brought it over to Yun-ha. It made Yun-ha sat up from her position. She took the item given to her and started brushing her teeth.

 

The two didn’t mutter a single word as they continue to care for each other via their actions. Yun-ha then spat out the foamy water into another glass that Jaehyun had prepared. She then got out of bed to change into a new set of clothes.

Jaehyun followed her to her luggage and picked out a beautiful piece of dress at the utmost top displayed in the trunk. Yun-ha just nodded while removing her clothes off confidently in front of Jaehyun.

372a4de2ea794b0314f5fbd1f6bbaa958d449d97.gifv

Jaehyun quickly turned around to not see Yun-ha changing. Yun-ha was just smirking when she saw Jaehyun being embarrassed. Well she was obviously teasing or maybe testing him if he was that kind of guy you know. Turns out he is not of course.

 

After changing, Yun-ha and Jaehyun went out together to get themselves something to eat. It was already late afternoon and they figured they should eat something heavy. They look really lovey dovey eventhough they were not doing any skinships. They just walked but the image of them together looks really romantic and heart fluttering.

 

They went in to a barbeque restaurant. As the waitress lead them to their seat. Another waiter was carrying a hot pot of Kimchi Jigae where he almost bumped into Yun-ha. Jaehyun was quick enough to pull her away into his arms when the incident happened. The waiter quickly apologized to them. Thankfully no one got hurt thanks to Jaehyun fast reflex.

 

Yun-ha was quite shocked with what almost happened to her. She was also thankful that Jaehyun didn’t get hurt.

 

“Yuno-sshi gwenchana? Are you hurt? Asked Yun-ha finally speaking to Jaehyun.

 

“Eo gwenchana. Are you hurt? Let me see.” Said Jaehyun holding Yun-ha’s shoulders checking if there were any injuries. (YOU SAVED HER ALREADY. WHERE GOT INJURED LOL. DRAMA PLEASE)

 

Yun-ha just smiled looking at Jaehyun’s concerned face. She knew that her favourite man on earth Jung Yoon Oh is back. Her stone cold heart is slowly starting to melt off.

 

After the storm, they finally settled down with their orders and they were sitting next to each other this time. Jaehyun prepared the utensils for Yun-ha and placed it on her right. Yun-ha just followed his movements smiling.

 

Jaehyun saw the girl next to her smiling and he couldn’t help but smile back at her showing both his dimples. The both of them ate dinner peacefully and continued to care for each other.

tumblr_p9dn1dxVlJ1rd83cko1_400.gifv


 

After dinner, both of them walked down the Jeonju Hanok Village.

village+of+peace+is+Jeonju+Hanok+village+-+Korean+style+house(Hanok)6.jpg

They walked around for quite a while. When they found a space where they can sit and talk to each other. Jaehyun broke the ice and started making a conversation.

 

“Gomawo Yun-ha yah.. for spending the day with me. I really appreciate it.”

 

 

………..

 

 

“And…. I’m sorry..

 

 

“I’m sorry for being such a jerk and careless pabo. I really promise-

 

 

His words were cut off by Yun-ha’s palm on his mouth.

 

 

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

 

“I forgive you.. but just don’t do it again..

 

“because if you do.. you won’t even get to breathe next to me.” Said Yun-ha slapping Yun-ha chest.

 

Jaehyun then hold Yun-ha’s hand on his chest. He turned to face Yun-ha. He took a moment to look at Yun-ha and said;

 

“Saranghae Kim Yun-ha sshi. Would be my girlfriend and my future wife for the rest of my life?”

 

Yun-ha laughed at Jaehyun’s silly antics. She doesn’t know how long this will last but she do want to be part of his life.

 

“OKAY YESSSSS!”

 

“Assa!” exclaimed Jaehyun. He gave Yun-ha a quick peck on her lips and started...

 

“HANEUL NIM!!! SHE SAID YES!!!” Jaehyun screaming and running around looking up to the sky.

 

Yun-ha swore if she could disappear from her embarrassing boyfriend. She would. With that, the YunYun Couple is back together! HOORAY!


EFFORT ALL PAID OFF!!!! The best way to comfort a girl is just to be there for her instead of pushing it by apologizing every time. Let Your action speaks louder than words.  YASSSSSSSSS. Oh my.. time passed really fast. We are only left with two weeks till the end of HS127. How will the cast spent the remaining days? What will happened when Yun-ha and Jaehyun come back to Seoul? to be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song Our SUMMER BY TXT

 https://open.spotify.com/track/1NsXtssC26w1hFeab76vg9?si=zMwHRZI7RqCflWwJSNw-DA