Withdrawal

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

"Should we get coffee?" Youngjae asked nodding towards the building.

"Yeah, let's go," Jungwoo said opening the door for Youngjae and following her in.

They waited in line and Youngjae ordered two cups of vanilla latte. She then took the drinks and went to where Jungwoo was sitting.

Ever since they became a couple, both Jungwoo and Youngjae have been hanging out with each other. Jungwoo would fetch Youngjae from school and they will go to the café near Ehwa Univ.

Youngjae’s face crinkled up slightly as she set her cup of vanilla latte back down, getting Jungwoo to chuckle at how adorable she was.

“Aigoo paboyahh.. So messy” He then wiped the foam at Youngjae’s lips with his thumb.

Youngjae then hold Jungwoo’s hand warming his palms. They looked at each other lovingly. They are only left with two weeks till the end of Heart Signal special edition. Will things remain the same after everything ends. Will they be able to date peacefully after this?

“Do you still like me Babywoo?” asked Youngjae to Jungwoo who were sipping on his coffee.

"Why do you ask?" Jungwoo channelling the question back to Youngjae.

“Hey I asked you first” said Youngjae.

“Kekeke. Arasso arasso.. I don’t just like you Youngjae yah.. I love you.”

“You complete me baby. And I can never wish for anything else but for us to love each other till forever.” Said Jungwoo seriously.

Youngjae tried her best not to fan girl over the fact that she is now dating the guy of her dreams. Jungwoo loving her and expressing how much he loves her are like drugs to her ears and an adrenaline rush to her blood vessels.

"Most guys find it childish and difficult to express their love for their woman. But Youngjae yah you’re the only one that I couldn’t stop myself from loving you.” Said Jungwoo now standing and leaning over to Youngjae. Going in for kiss on Younjae’s lips.

tumblr_ly4pc8jtc71qdfrsho7_400.gif

After that short steamy kiss. Youngjae was feeling hot AF. She was fanning herself with her two hands. Obviously not helping to cool down the warmth of her entire being. Her body, her face and her soul could explode anytime. She was red as a tomato. Jungwoo who just sat down back, looked at her chuckling. His baby was too cute that if it wasn’t a public space, he would have lost control earlier.

“Yahhhhhhhhhh.. Can you don’t be so shameless. Can you see how much of a mess I am now because of what you did. Aigooo.. ITS SO HOT IN HERE. Sajang-nim!! Can you turn down the heater. I think there is a volcano erupting.” Said Youngjae still embarrassed and blushing.

“Saranghaee” said Jungwoo pinching Youngjae’s cheeks.

After finishing their coffee, the two then exited the café and walked down Ehwa University street. They were walking while holding hands like normal young couples do. They decided to do some shopping before heading back home to the Signal House.

‘Yah.. Shall we buy some friendship bracelets for the members?” asked Youngjae.

“Geurokka? Should we?” said Jungwoo agreeing to Youngjae's suggestion.

They chose the black and white infinity bracelets for all the members. Black for the boys and white for the girls.

il_570xN.432829860_92vr.jpg

Jungwoo thought hard that everyone would love this simple design. It’s also quite symbolic for ever lasting friendship and love towards each other. Jungwoo immediately went to the counter to pay it. At the cash register, the lady serving them recognized Jungwoo and asked for his signature. Jungwoo kindly sign his signature on an A4 paper provided to him. Youngjae was smiling, proud of her boyfriend.

 

The owner of the shop suddenly asked if she could take a Selca with Jungwoo. Jungwoo didn’t refuse but instead he pulled Youngjae next to him and posed for the selca. The owner didn’t complain as Youngjae looked good with her idol.

 

After taking a few selcas. The lady complimented the two and said “Both of you looked good together. I am a fan of Heart Signal!”

 

“OOOOO.. Jinjja? Do we look good?” said Jungwoo tightening his hovered arms around Youngjae proud that he get to show her off.

 

“Nae… Very compatitble.” Answered the lady.

 

“Gamsa Hamida Sajang-nim. Please sell a lot. Hwaiting!” said Youngjae after bowing and leaving the store with Jungwoo.

 

“Looks like we are going to be stuck with each other for quite some time that now we are the Nation most approved couple!” said Jungwoo kissing Youngjae cheekily on her cheeks.

 

“Don’t you dare breakup with me” said Youngjae pinching Jungwoo scrunched nose.


 

Back at the Signal House

 

Seulgi was packing her luggage back in the girls bedroom. She had been staying in the guestroom on the 1st floor eversince the incident happened. Haechan who didn’t have any schedules today went to the girls room to check out things.

 

“Eo.. Noona eodigaseo?” asked Haechan surprised looking at Seulgi packing her luggage.

 

“I’m leaving Chan-ah.” Said Seulgi short.

 

“BWOO?? WAE? Yah Noona.. Talk to me.” Haechan interrupted Seulgi.

 

“I can’t do this anymore Chan ah. My presence makes people uncomfortable. It’s unfair for me to just stay here and act as though I don’t have feelings.” Said Seulgi. Tears started falling when she ranted it out to Haechan.

 

Haechan couldn’t say anything but just pulled Seulgi into an embrace. He bury Seulgi in his chest while rubbing Seulgi’s back. A lot of things had happened for the past week.

 

Indeed you can never hide your feelings when you love a person whole heartedly. Seulgi had loved Jaehyun before and of course spending time with him in this house lead her to redeveloped the feelings that she had in the past to the present.

 

“Noona.. You don’t have to leave the programme because you feel bad for having feelings for Hyung. He lead you on too. Gwenchana Noona. I’m here for you kay. I know we will never date each other but always know that I’m here for you. Saranghae Seulgi noona” said Haechan sweetly. He is such a sweetheart. Despite his young age, he knows how to console a lady’s heart better than his hyungs. He is a happy virus indeed.

tumblr_or2zgoOF8z1vr0exgo2_400.gifv

Haechan managed to convinced Seulgi to stay. He helped her unpacked her stuff when he heard the entrance door bell ring. He went to the door and saw Johnny and Young-won walking like zombies.

 

“Yah Hyung.. Noona.. How did it go?”


phewwww previous chapter was really depressing. I hope this chapter gave you guys a lil bit of cheer and shinkungs. Honestly i feel bad for Seulgi. It wasn't her intention to ruin YunYun couple relationship. Its just unfortunate that things just turn out the way it was.. Better chapters ahead~

This chapter was inspired by the song Candle Light by NCT DREAM 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6nUpdTLUSel3Zp6lhHZRbX?si=C1fWwSw9RKaEoS4ZanICkA