Perhaps Love

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

Jungwoo was in their walk-in closet when he put on the perfume that he got from the gift exchange and from yours truly Youngjae. She had bought Jungwoo his all-time favourite perfume brand Rosès by Chloe. Youngjae definitely knew that about Jungwoo as like described before. She is Jungwoo’s no.1 fan. So obviously she would know it all.

2537179.JPG

“Wah hyung.. You smell like a flower.. I thought I was passing by a flower field.” Said Haechan sarcastically teasing Jungwoo.

“Shut up. I like it okay. It’s my favourite. She knows.” Said Jungwoo who was again spraying the perfume all over his hair and body.

“Yah yah.. geumanhaeyo jeomm. Youngjae noona is gonna smell you from the second floor.” Said Haechan unable to stop his brother.

Jungwoo checked his hair and outfit of the day in the mirror one last time before he leaves. He was wearing a denim jacket, a plain off white t-shirt and jeans. “Of course.. The member with the best hair. Me.” uttered Jungwoo hyping himself for his date today. He went down to the second floor and waited for Youngjae at the common space area.

Youngjae was busy putting on makeup in her room. She was going for a floral denim look for her date with Jungwoo today. She wore a floral printed top and jeans. Making her look casual but also feminine. She is so elated when she chose the right gift during the gift exchange and Jungwoo did the same. “It was like destiny… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP BRAIN” said Youngjae spazzing on her own in the bedroom as the rest of the girls have all went out for their dates.

Jungwoo had picked Lotte World Indoor Amusement Park for his date location this evening. Yes he chose to go in the evening because it will be so much more romantic to take a stroll at the park. Youngjae finally went out of the bedroom and was surprised to see Jungwoo waiting for her at the common space area.

5809155b617b7902fa6c19045f0ab4a158f49e7f.gifv

“Omma-yah.. Jungwoo you surprised me. Did you wait long?” said Youngjae.

“Aniyo.. You look pretty in flower prints.. and we’re matching for today” answered Jungwoo while complimenting the lady in front of him.

Youngjae just smiled almost blushing. Jungwoo then lead the way down to the car. He had his Manager drive them around today as Jungwoo doesn’t have a license yet. He regretted not having one but having Manager-nim drive them will make do as of now. They got into the back seat of the car sitting next to each other as the car drove to their destination.


 

At Namdaemun-ro

Johnny and Yun-ha were almost done with their massage. They were getting hungry as the only food they ate were kimbap rolls that Yun-ha made at Seorak Mountain. After the rejuvenating massage, Johnny suggested they went to eat fried haemul pajeon (Seafood Pancakes) at a nearby restaurant.

img-20161224-wa0001-largejpg_rotated_270.jpg

“Wah mashigettaaa.. Shall we get some Makgeolli too?” said Yun-ha as Makgeolli is a must to drink when eating fried food.

“Geurae.. can you handle alcohol well? I don’t want to be carrying a log if you get too drunk.” Said Johnny jokingly.

“Aheyyyy. Imo makgeolli hana jusaeyo.” Ordered Yun-ha. The two of them seem pretty comfortable with each other company as they talk about their life stories over makgeolli.

Johnny was being a good listener when Yun-ha talked about her family background. Like about her dispute with her older brothers and how she had to independently look after her old mother, having her sister and her sister’s children staying under the same roof as her.

Maybe that’s why she works so hard and barely have time for herself. What more date. But thanks to Heart Signal, she get to meet people that she can rely a lot on like Johnny. He really have this older brother figure when he is around people he care about.

“Hey don’t worry so much kay. Take it easy. Life is never fair anyway but God will only give hardships to people whom He thinks can handle it. And you are one of them Yun-ha ya.” Advised Johnny while sipping on his makgeolli.

“Sometimes I feel useless and helpless.” Said Yun-ha with a choked voice.

“You are someone who can make someone like me smile. You are strong and you are definitely not useless. At least to me you are not kay. Himnae baby girl.” Said Johnny patting Yun-ha’s shoulders making her shed a tear touched by Johnny’s words.

They ate dinner peacefully and head back home to the Signal House. What an eventful and healing date. Indeed Johnny is a hopeless romantic guy that everyone adore the most. Definitely one in a million.


 

At Lotte Indoor Amusement Park

lotte_world_entrance_in_seoul.jpg

“Ready?” asked Jungwoo.

“Yes.. I’m so excitedddddd.” Replied Youngjae.

Both of them went in the theme park like high school sweethearts. Being playful with each other using the those cute couple headbands, getting on rides that they were afraid of. But what is there to be afraid of when you’re with someone you like? Or maybe now love?

They also took sticker pictures as a couple. Jungwoo and Youngjae really look cute together. Jungwoo is that boy whom your mother tells you to not let him go because he is her future son in law. Jungwoo interlaced his fingers with Youngjae not letting them go while they skate on the skating rink.

They both fell many times because obviously they have never done the activity before. Both of them have terrible sense of balance and let’s not forget how clumsy Jungwoo is in real life.

Jungwoo did not care if anyone recognized him. His main focus was to only make his date,  Youngjae happy. He smiled sweetly to Youngjae who was eating Candy floss messily.

“Aigoo paboyah.. You have sugar on your nose.” Said Jungwoo pointing it to Youngjae’s nose and looking at her lovingly.

“Eodichiii..” Youngjae asked. HELLO OBVIOUSLY LAH ON YOUR NOSE. HE ALREADY SAY YOU GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR NOSE. STILL ASK WHERE. -__-

02c9666c526ca0568f29f28fb8e2ec0dde504440.gifv

Jungwoo came closer to Youngjae and was about boop her on her nose with kiss because she was being too cute for him to do so. But he decided to not do it. At least not here. Youngjae was blushing so badly that she couldn’t hide it. Jungwoo then just wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s shoulder as they walked towards the balloon ride.

They got in the balloon still holding hands. Jungwoo already took off his denim jacket for Youngjae to use. It was getting late and the temperature of the indoor theme park were getting chilly most probably because of the indoor skating rink too.

lotte%2Bworld%2Badventure%2B8.jpg

It was really a special and romantic evening for both of them. They hugged each other so tightly throughout the ride. Youngjae’s dream really came true by going on a date with her first bias. Her first love, NCT127’s Kim Jungwoo.

She wondered what sort of animal did she saved in her past life to have a cute Puppy as her date today. Most probably she saved a kitten because she is terrified of mostly everything except for them.

They then ended their date with a possible love story to come in future.


 

Haechan’s POV

“Young-won noona probably had so much fun with Jaehyun hyung already that my date will be just be plain boring and lame to Noona. Eotteokaji?” said Haechan to himself while waiting for Young-won at a barbeque restaurant at Garasougil.

Haechan then proceeded to order his choice of meat first in advanced. Soon after that he spotted someone walking aimlessly trying to look for him. He waved his hand high for Young-won to see him. Young-won waved back in response. Both of them were finally united after a long day of waiting.

“So Young-won sshi, how was your date with Jaehyun sshi?” Haechan talking in formalities as he channels the gentleman in him. (You’re still a nugget HAECHANNIE. HAJIMMAAAA)

“It was okay before he-“

“Before he…. What is it Young-won sshi? Is it something I shouldn’t know?” asked Haechan curious.

“Jaehyun he-“

“Okay nevermind. Let’s not talk about it alright. You’re with me now and let’s have a good dinner. I know you’ve been craving for BBQ..” said Haechan to Young-won who does not look like to be in a good mood.

Something is definitely up but Haechan didn’t want to be a busybody so they just continued eating without talking about the sensitive topics. Haechan tried to make Young-won laugh and he was successful. There will never be a dull moment with him. He is such a sweetheart to be honest.

FullSizeRender-28.jpg

After dinner, they went to a Noraebang (Karaoke place). Haechan wanted to bring Young-won for a stroll at Hangang park but he figured Young-won needed something to cheer her up that is why he brought her there instead.

Haechan chose a few songs for him to serenade Young-won. His angelic voice is so out of the world. He sang “My love” by his sunbaenim Baekhyun from EXO. It brought Young-won to tears.

She was sobbing hard and Haechan came over to hug her. Young-won is definitely fragile as even songs like that makes her cry. Haechan didn’t let go of his hug. He just buried Young-won in his chest.

“He kissed me Chan ah..” said Young-won looking up at Haechan.

“JAEHYUN HYUNG WHAT?? OH OHHH..” Haechan exclaimed with his mouth opened wide.


-omg what is gonna happen to Jaehyun now? Will things get more awkward that now Haechan knows about it too? Find out in the coming chapter 7 of HS127! to be continued-

This chapter was inspired by a song called Perhaps Love by Eric Nam and CHEEZE 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7Mfb2IwRNP8Qi7Ojtpmi37?si=gNUvSasXQoaz37I_azu2zw