Puzzle Piece

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The HS127 cast are now left Young-won, Johnny, Yun-ha, Jaehyun, Youngjae, Jungwoo and Seulgi. The seven of them are left with just 4 days before they sent in their final love signal. If their love signal matches, they will be able to either go public with their relationship or if not. Call it off and go back to the reality. Back to single livehood.

 

The cast are now in deep thoughts on what’s going to happen in future. With Haechan’s departure, the environment of the house has become less cheerful than before. The seven of them were seated in the common space living room on the second floor when the TV light up with a Love Message from the Panellist.

 

Hello Love Signals,

How are you today? We know the house has been pretty quiet as of NCT Haechan’s departure. We respect his decision and wished him all the best in his future endeavours.

We are gathered today as we embrace the remaining 4 days of this love quest. We will be giving you a chance to have 1 Last Date with someone you are interested in. Hopefully with this Last Date it will help as a deciding factor for your Heart Signal.

Send your love message to the person you are interested in, prepare for the Date and we will see you on the final day. Your love signals awaits.

Xoxo,

Love Panellist

 

“Oh my god..” said Youngjae.

 

“So it means we can go on a date with anybody we are interested in?” asked Young-won.

 

“I think it’s more like.. The person you’re most curious about. Like if this person is the missing puzzle piece you’ve been missing.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

Yun-ha looked at Jaehyun explaining and she already had a feeling that he has someone that he wants to ask on a date with. And that person is definitely Seulgi. She doesn’t know why but Seulgi’s name and image keeps popping up in her mind whenever she thinks about her relationship with Jaehyun. She is unsure if Jaehyun feels that way but his actions sure makes her confused at times.

 

Johnny look at Young-won thinking if he should asked her on a date. After Haechan’s departure he definitely ponder a lot on his relationship with Young-won. They have a long history together. Reliving the past won’t be a problem for them but to be very honest. Reality is not as sweet as it seem. There were loads of things for them to consider.

 

NCT 127 will be coming back with a repackage album Punch on the May 19th. They will have schedule performances and most definitely they won’t be as available for dates. But a little goes a long way. If they could make a few sacrifices, the chips will fall on the correct bowl.

 

Jungwoo and Youngjae were stoked for the Last Date. They definitely chose to be each other dates. Jungwoo wants to make full use of the remaining days with Youngjae. He loves her and he wants to make sure that her feelings reciprocate the same. Youngjae held Jungwoo hands smiling at him.


D-3 to final

IMG_8233.jpg

Young-won and Johnny drove to Haneul park to take a stroll. Young-won had asked Johnny for this date as she wanted to talk to him about some things before deciding her heart signal. They went ahead and board the buggy to go up the Haneul field at the top of the hill from the carpark that they drop off.

 

They were in the buggy and they were stealing glances of each other as the buggy bring them to their destination. Johnny smiled every time he sees Young-won smile. He loves this woman too damn much. Sometimes all he wants to do is just hold her in his arms and not let her go. She is right next to him but he misses her already. (awwwwwwwww Suh Johnny)

 

As the buggy pulled over at the top of the hill. Johnny went down first and helped Young-won down. He held Young-won waist as she hold Johnny shoulder to go down from the steep buggy steps.

 

They were linking arms as they walk through the tall Eulaila grasses. Johnny pulled Young-won closer to his body as the weather were quite chilly at the hill top. They found a bench nearby and decided to sit and talk.

 

“Youngho yah.. What do you feel now?” asked Young-won.

 

“Feel? Feel what? You mean my heart signal?” asked Johnny in return.

 

“Yeah. Cause I want to know how you feel towards me before I make my final decision. Honestly, I’m unsure about it Youngho yah. Can we happened?” said Young-won.

 

“Yes we can Lee Young-won. We can happen.” Answered Johnny.

 

“You never call my full name before! It has always been Babe.. Baby.. Jagi.. Omo Young-ho sshi. Are you being serious right now?” said Young-won surprised.

 

“I am always serious Young-won ah. For you. I care about you a lot and want to be part of your life like how you have been for mine all these years. I don’t think there will be anyone else like you that I want in my life.” Said Johnny as he plant a soft kiss on Young-won lips.

 

Young-won were deeply touched by Johnny words. She knows the relationship will work out if both of them just put in a little more effort and make some sacrifices for it. The relationship they have is more than possible.

 

After confirming their feelings, the two sat at the bench admiring the scenery in front of them with the cold spring breeze blowing.


 

WooJae Couple Getaway

 

The couple had went to Nami Island starting from early morning. They were greeted by the beautiful spring trees. After walking through some attractions. They had chosen to ride the couple bicycle with Jungwoo leading it.

0505b9_ee0b4865538f41769d30eb303c4755b4~mv2.jpg

They rode passed the stream and finally settled down at a nearby bench that had a campfire in front of them. They got off the bike and sat on the bench.

 

“Sit here for a while alright. I’m just gonna grab us some warm drinks.” Said Jungwoo.

 

“Let’s get it together..” said Youngjae.

 

“Aniyo. Sit.” Instructed Jungwoo.

 

“Arasso.” Answered Youngjae pouting.

 

Jungwoo had went to the café nearby. He ordered two vanilla lattes and some sandwiches. He sat down while waiting for his order to be ready. He looked out of the window seeing Youngjae still pouting when he left her earlier.

 

“Gwiyomi.” Mumbled Jungwoo looking at his girlfriend.

 

His order was ready for collection. He collected it and went straight back to Youngjae’s area.

 

“Eo waseoo.” Youngjae said glad to be united with Jungwoo again. (I SWEAR IT WASN’T LIKE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES)

 

 

As they drank their coffee, Jungwoo looked over at Youngjae smiling. He kept looking at her making Youngjae blush. She turned Jungwoo’s head away as she was shy.

tumblr_p4ebidu1Vx1vaozwio4_400.gifv

“Yah wae geurae.. You’re making me all shy.” Said Youngjae unable to look at Jungwoo.

 

“I have something for you.” Uttered Jungwoo.

 

Youngjae looked at him puzzled, Jungwoo was taking something out from his sling bag. It was in a white box. Youngjae was nervous seeing it. Duguen dugeun. Jungwoo then gave it to Youngjae and asking her to open it.

 

“Oh

 

“My

 

“ZEUSSSS

 

“Babywooooooooooooooo”

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“Mani chowahaeeeee”

 

It was a necklace with Jungwoo’s name on it. The necklace could also be worn as a bracelet. It is multifunctional. Jungwoo had placed an order for it when he first dated Youngjae and finally it was ready when they got back from Chicago. It is made with real silver so it was rust easily and have a long shelf life. 

a918d158f25ef498056053e658e4e9702a735748.jpg

“I want you to wear it everywhere you go so that I’m always close to you wherever you are at. And I am yours.”

 

“Awwww. This is so sweet. Gomawo.” Said Youngjae stealing a cheek kiss from Jungwoo.

 

“Omo. You’re braver now Youngjae sshi. Our Chicago hot tub does wanders.”

 

“Yahhh.. quiet down. What if someone hears us..”

 

“Why not.. You’re mine anyways..” said Jungwoo pulling Youngjae’s waist closer to his. Planting kisses on Youngjae's cheeks.

 

As the two lovey dovingly enjoy their date, we are very much happy for the couple and we wished them all the best.


 

Back at Signal House

 

Yun-ha was getting ready to meet her date for the day. She dress up casually in a black top, washed jeans and a red lip for today. Making her look fierce and bold. The person she is meeting today is the key to her moving forward for her Heart Signal.

 

She exited the house and got on the cab that she had booked in advance. She made her way to Yeonnam-dong driving passed the busy Mapo Bridge as it was almost peak hours.

IMG_0859.jpg?w=800&ssl=1

She arrived at ‘Soi Yeonnam-dong by Tuk Tuk Noodle Thai’ shop where she will be meeting her date.

 

This Thai style soup shop is the little sister of the Tuk Tuk Noodle Thai shop down the road and was opened in 2014 and still consistently has lines out the door as of 2020. Soi serves up dishes from a pretty short menu but they serve them up mighty well. There is almost always a line outside of this shop and for a damn good reason. The food are delicious. Famous amongst youngsters and hipsters as the shop has a rustic look to it.

 

Yun-ha went in the shop and saw...

 

 

 

Seulgi sitting at the corner waiting for her. She approached Seulgi and sat opposite of her. They greeted each other happily.

 

“What do you want to eat Yun-ha yah?” asked Seulgi.

 

“Hmmmm boat noodles? You?” said Yun-ha.

 

“Okay I’ll order the same.”

 

“Imo.. Sugogi myeon tul-ge jusaeyo.” Ordered Seulgi.

 

The two were catching up with each other when Yun-ha finally spoke what’s on her mind and the reason why the two of them met up today.

 

“Eonnie, I want to ask you some things that I have buried in my heart.”

 

“Okay say it then.”

 

“Eonnie, do you still love him?”

 

“Yuno?”

 

“Eo”

 

“Aigooo Yun-ha yah.. I don’t know if I should be completely honest with you because I know both you and Jaehyun are something now. And I don’t want to be the ruiner of your relationship with him.”

 

“Just say it Eonnie. So I know and I will decide if I should walk away or not”

 

“Honestly Yun-ha-

 

“Me and Jaehyun are long over. Both of us no longer have feelings for each other. I’ve learnt that after Donghyuck left us.

 

“I’ve thought hard about how I feel towards Jaehyun and I realised that it wasn’t love that was holding me back. It was the friendship I shared with him and the boys that made me sad when me and Hyuck overhead your argument with him back in Chicago.”

 

“How do you feel if someone you cared so much suddenly said that they don’t know you anymore. Did he lose his brain or what?” said Seulgi pouring her heart out.

 

"He is a crackhead definitely." said Yun-ha.

 

“I understand that what the two of you have now is precious but Jaehyun saying all those words will lead him to lose a lot of people in future if he keep shoving people off like that because of love.”

 

“Thanks Eonnie, for telling me all of this. Thank you for being honest.” Said Yun-ha.

 

“Hey.. I just want the two of you to be happy. I'm sorry for meddling in your love life with him. I’m sure Jaehyun is regretting whatever he have said and did before. He is a good guy Yun-ha yah. He is just in love. With you.”

 

Yun-ha smiled listening to what Seulgi had said. The two then put their rough past behind them and proceeded with eating their delicious Beef Boat Noodles. Yun-ha now had to re-evaluate her decision before her date with Jaehyun tomorrow.


YunYun final date in chapter 24! We are coming to an end soon. Huhu. I am not ready to leave HS127. 

This chapter is inspired by the song Puzzle Piece by NCT Dream

https://open.spotify.com/track/4hMYovC1APX8ojuANCoeuF?si=KtVoLdhNQrGYeV89O10yDA