Different R&B

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

Jaehyun lead Yun-ha up to the rooftop. He had thought about her the whole day. He was sure of his feelings towards Yun-ha and he was ready to confess to her today. He didn’t want to waste anymore time neither he wants to keep leading Seulgi on. Listening to Johnny’s advice, Jaehyun wanted to confirmed Yun-ha feelings and draw the line between him and Seulgi if he really have to.

 

Yun-ha was clueless of what was bound to happened. What did Yuno wanted to talk about so privately. If it’s about him and Seulgi, Yun-ha swore that she will just disappear if he suddenly announce that he and Seulgi are getting back together. Yun-ha kept overthinking things again before they reach the rooftop.

tumblr_pi4i8zCsxU1qe2uw2o1_500.jpg

At the rooftop, sits both Yun-ha and Jaehyun. Both of them were silent. Jaehyun was still finding the right words to start a conversation with Yun-ha. It’s been days since he last talked to her as lately he had been hanging out with Seulgi more than with Yun-ha. He had also stopped sending her to work because Yun-ha always find a way to escaped from meeting him in the morning.

 

Yun-ha’s heart was beating very fast, nervous. She really felt she would prefer to disappear than sit here with Yuno sshi. Looking at Yuno being silent, she knew that nothing good will come out from the conversation today. This is it. Yuno was going to tell her that he likes Seulgi Eonnie.

 

“I should just go since we’re not talking. I have work tomorrow. Goodnight Yun-

 

Yun-ha sentence were cut off by Jaehyun who is now hugging her closer in his arms. Yun-ha was caught off guard and surprised with Jaehyun’s doings. She pulled away from his embrace staring at his face.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? You’re suddenly hugging me and what? I’m supposed to know what you meant? Yuno sshi, if you like Seulgi Eonnie go ahead man. I don’t even care anymore. Like it. I’m so tired of having this feelings on my own and . Why am being like this in the first place. I should have known what kind of person you are when you KISSED Young-won Eonnie. That’s it. Like I’m out man.. I’m out.” Said Yun-ha losing her .

 

“Yun-ha I- Yahhhhh!” shouted Jaehyun but was completely ignored by Yun-ha who was going down the stairs already.

 

Seulgi out of nowhere suddenly came up to the rooftop after bumping into Yun-ha halfway. Yun-ha completely ignored her too when she called for her.

 

Seulgi then saw Jaehyun who was still ruffling his hair in a mess frustrated. She came closer with a bag of snacks and beer in one of her hands.

 

“Yahhh, sul mashilee?” offered Seulgi.

 

“Wah daebak. YOU JUST HAD TO COME RIGHT NOW!” said Jaehyun still so annoyed. He didn’t say no to beer though so he took it and gulp it down as soon as Seulgi gave it to him.

 

They both drank the alcohol next to each other.


 

Yun-ha went back to her room crying. Youngjae was still up because she was putting on skincare when she saw her bestfriend  came into the room sobbing.

 

“Yah neo gwenchana.. Yah wae geurae. Why are you crying?” asked Youngjae puzzled seeing her bestfriend in tears. She figured that this has something got to do with Jaehyun.

 

“It’s over. I’m so done.” Said Yun-ha with her voice croaking.

 

“What is over? Did Jaehyun say anything?” asked Young-won who was still up too.

 

“Eonnie.. He likes Seulgi eonnie.. and I bumped into Seulgi eonnie on my way down earlier and I am sure that she went up to meet Jaehyun. AAIIISSSSHHHHT” vented Yun-ha.

 

“Yahhh. Are you sure? Seulgi eonnie just told that she was gonna catch some air and drink some beer at the rooftop before she head to sleep today. What are the odds of yall meeting each other when she doesn’t even know you left just now” Said Youngjae.

 

Youngjae was right. What if Yun-ha was just acting rashly and missed what Jaehyun had actually wanted to confess. Young-won also convinced Yun-ha to go up again to hear what Jaehyun had to say. She offered to accompany Yun-ha up just as moral support. They then made their way up to the rooftop with a positive mindset.

 

They were going up the stairs almost reaching the rooftop level when Young-won suddenly had a strong sense of something bad was about to happen. She tried channelling Yun-ha into a different topic of conversation. She even offered to go up first to talk to Jaehyun but failed. As soon they reached the rooftop level they were greeted by..........

 

 

………..

 

 

 

………..

 

 

Jaehyun and Seulgi hugging and kissing each other..

26-okc-wedding-photographer-okcmoa-art-museum-rooftop-melanie-pearce-michael-smith.jpg

“Heol..” said Young-won disappointed and shocked seeing what was in front of her. She quickly turned around to prevent Yun-ha from seeing it. It was too late. Yun-ha can't believe her eyes. She ran down the stairs as fast as she can. Young-won saw Yun-ha already rushing down. She quickly attempt to catch up on Yun-ha. She met Johnny who was going down to the kitchen halfway when their eyes met. Johnny then stopped her and asked her what was going on. He was calming down the panting Young-won by holding her shoulders straight.

 

“John.. I think.. Jaehyun might have went too far this time” said Young-won looking at Johnny right in the eyes.

 

Johnny immediately knew what was going on. He let go of Young-won and immediately made his way up to the rooftop where he found Jaehyun and Seulgi next to each other kissing. He walks up to them at tore them apart from each other angrily.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING JUNG JAEHYUN!” Johnny exclaimed shocking Seulgi who just snapped back to reality.

 

She then quickly stood up and tried explaining herself to Johnny. But Johnny was too furious to even hear what she had to say. He just told Seulgi to not go back to her bedroom to avoid more drama.

 

“Go to our guestroom near the kitchen area. Sleep there for the night until all this are all sorted out. WHAT THE HELL DUDE. WHAT THE HELL” Said Johnny looking at Seulgi unapologetically and furious. He knew it. He knew that the history he mentioned before would spark again. Damn it. Damn you alcohol.

 

Jaehyun was lying helplessly on the bench. Johnny just looked at his drunk friend and carried him back down to his floor. Jaehyun has low tolerance to alcohol consumption. And him drinking two bottles of stout beer will definitely get him wasted. Jaehyun definitely went too far this time. If previously he kissed Young-won with no feelings involved, that is understandable if he was in the 'moment'. But for this time round? What moment was he experiencing? Nope. No more excuses. He ed up. Big time this time round. Alcohol or without alcohol.

 

He put his friend to bed and texted Young-won on how are things doing on her floor.

 

Young-won didn’t reply so Johnny figured he will just turn in for the night and wait for morning to come.


 

The next morning

 

Young-won woke up to the sun greeting her. She sit up from her bed and saw Yun-ha’s and Seulgi’s bed unoccupied. She reached out for her phone that she left charging and saw Johnny message asking her what happened last night. She ignored it and suddenly a message pop up;

 

“Eonnie.. I’m not coming back today. Don’t look for me okay”

 

Her eyes widened when she saw the message from Yun-ha. She forwarded the messasge to Johnny and minutes later her phone rang. Ya it was a call from Johnny.

 

“Yeobosaeyo.. “

 

‘Yah meet me at the carpark in 10”

 

“Arasso”

 

The both of them understood what did need to do. Young-won quickly change out of her PJs and made her way down to the carpark. Johnny was spotted coming back from his morning jog. He approached Young-won and gave her a morning kiss on her forehead like old couples do and unlocked his car. The car drove off as they try solving this current problem.


OMONAAAA WHAT IS THIS CONFLICT... NOT AGAIN JUNG JAEHYUN.. YUN-HA WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? Will the JohYoung Couple able to solve the problem? They kind of took the role of the Big Brother and Big Sister role in the house so its only natural that they help solving it.. To be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song The Promise by Jay Park https://open.spotify.com/track/5MhxFsxR28e5kSAdWUrp1Q?si=H0DNGojPQ4SSar2ScTtdUA