Feelings

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

“Yuno-sshi can we talk for a minute.” Said Yun-ha.

 

“Eo.. Wae? Why do you sound so serious?” asked Jaehyun.

 

Yun-ha pulled Jaehyun to sit by the poolside to talk. She looked serious. Jaehyun followed her steps confused. Yun-ha had never acted this way before.

 

They are now seated next to each other. Jaehyun were holding Yun-ha’s hand not letting it go when she started to stand up and wander around back and forth.

 

“Wae… Is there something wrong?” asked Jaehyun.

 

“Yuno-sshi..

 

“I think….

 

“We should put our relationship to stop.” Said Yun-ha weakly.

 

“Yah what are you talking about? Neo wae geurae? We were fine during dinner and now you’re breaking up with me. Wae? Did I do something wrong? I swear I’m sober up till now.” Said Jaehyun now standing up.

 

Yun-ha was unable to face Jaehyun. She had thought long and hard about her relationship with Jaehyun. It just seem to not add up. The fame, the attention, she doesn’t think she is ready to go public with Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun is a perfect guy, loved by many. And as much as how their relationship are supported by his fans. It doesn’t mean she is happy. It’s difficult to love someone who is as popular like Jaehyun. She realised it when she was pushed away by some of his fans earlier just now. Jaehyun couldn’t get hold of her as there were too many fans. She wasn’t disappointed with that but she was feeling more insecure than before.

tumblr_povvu0naEJ1v791ndo1_500.gifv

“Yun-ha yah.. Talk to me.. Tell me what’s on your mind. I can’t let you go babe. I love you so much.. Please..” said Jaehyun. At this time, Jaehyun was standing in front of Yun-ha pleading for her to rethink her decision.

 

“Yuno-sshi.. It’s really hard..

 

“and really tiring to love you..”

 

“What?”

 

“After all we shared together you’re telling me, I’m tiring to love?”

 

“Daebak sagon.. I can’t believe what I just heard. Yun-ha yah, do you really hate me that much? Am I really bothersome to you?” said Jaehyun pissed.

 

“Ani, Yuno yah.. I-

 

“I just can’t..

 

“I love you but I want you to be happy.”

 

 

“And you breaking up with me will make me happier? Yun-ha are you hearing yourself?”

 

 

“No. Yuno. We can’t be together. You and I live in different worlds. We live different kind of lives Yuno-sshi. Just look at how I was pushed aside when your fans mugged you earlier. I know it’s not your fault or theirs.”

 

“You don’t have to experience that once we go public Yun-ha yah”

 

 

“Ani! It will be worst. For me at least. All my movements will be watch. Plus I’m nobody Yuno. I’m not Seulgi eonnie where if both of you date. The public will be more than happy to ship both of you together.”

 

 

“Stop talking nonsense Yun-ha! Stop comparing yourself to Seulgi. She is nobody to me. I don't know who is Seulgi. You’re more important to me. Even if we don’t go public, I only want you as my girlfriend. Stop feeling insecure about it because baby I’m here. I will protect you.” Said Jaehyun pulling crying Yun-ha into a hug.

tumblr_povvu0naEJ1v791ndo2_500.gifv

Yun-ha couldn’t help it but cry in Jaehyun’s embrace. Jaehyun’s words were assuring and she can’t help but feel sorry for having those thoughts earlier. Indeed she is the queen of overthinking.

 

At the pension backyard stands Seulgi and Haechan, whom witnessed the mini argument between Jaehyun and Yun-ha. Haechan who now has confirmed his feelings for Seulgi looked at her tearing at the poolside scene.

 

Seulgi then walked away leaving Haechan alone at the backyard. Haechan sighed loudly knowing that his love will never be reciprocated. Seulgi obviously have lingering feelings for Jaehyun and Haechan was just her mate that she gave in to because she was in the moment.

 

Haechan rubbed his chest saying, “Stay strong heart.. It’s okay.” :'(


 

The next morning..

 

The Heart Signal cast and crew went to walk around Chicago city with Johnny as their homeboy host. They will be visiting the famous “Bean” in Chicago.

 

“Okay guys Welcome to Millennium Park. This is where the famous “Bean” is located at. Come lets go closer to it and take pictures.” Said Johnny.

c91487ee82b7ae6869af394bc0a0a98890b4f98c.png

“Wahhh this is the city where Johnny hyung used to live! It’s really huge!” said Jungwoo.

 

“You can say that you’ve truly visited Chicago only after visiting this place.”

 

“So only 4 out of 9 of us NCT members can say that we’ve visited Chicago.” Said Johnny to Jungwoo.

 

“Yah yah look at that bird above there..” said Johnny to Young-won pointing to the bird.

c0c4043120295baf34ef85f05742f1003833a423.png

“It’s so cute… It’s like I’m watching ‘Madagascar” said Youngjae followed by her taking selcas with Jungwoo.

 

The producers had asked them to pose for a group photo at the ‘Bean’. They close the gaps and smiled for the camera. Haechan was not feeling it as he only gave a smirk when the picture was taken. Soon after, he walked away from the crowd and wander off alone. Johnny then caught up on him and asked if he was okay.

 

“Yah neo gwenchana. You’re not your usual self today. Did something happened?” asked Johnny concerned about the maknae.

 

“Ani, gwenchana. Just go ahead. I’ll just be behind.” Answered Haechan short.

 

Jaehyun came by and asked Haechan if he was okay too. Haechan immediately shrug him off and walked the other way making Johnny and Jaehyun look at each other cluelessly.

 

“Yah did you bully him?” asked Johnny.

 

“Ani. Molla.” Replied Jaehyun.

 

“Aigoooo.. Nevermind let’s go guys. Let’s get some coffee at Starbucks.” Suggested Johnny.

 

They went to get coffee at the Starbucks nearby. As expected Homeboy John knows where he needs to bring them. Seulgi offered to pay for the drinks today as she was feeling generous. Most of them got Ice Americanos and Frappés except for Haechan who were standing outside of the café alone.

 

“Yah, is Haechan okay? He seem pretty quiet today and he doesn’t even want to cling on to me today. Even when I was near him. Is he alright?” asked Young-won.

 

“Molla.. he pushed me away when I got near him earlier.” Said Jaehyun.

 

Seulgi just kept quiet when the others were asking about Haechan. She and Haechan didn’t even talked to each other even when they were in their room back at the Pension since yesterday. Seulgi figured Haechan just wanted to be alone.

 

“Yun-ha yah.. why don’t you go talk to him since you’re his fighting buddy. Who knows he might open up to you.” Said Youngjae.

 

“Ani. Let him be. Give him space. When he is ready, he will come back.” Replied Yun-ha.


 

CH_ChooseChicago_hancock_e30c2ef6-f985-4803-9c70-fa7b96b16999.jpg

The group then proceeded to John Hancock Center. The fourth tallest building in Chicago. The building stands at 1,500 feet (457 m). It is home to several offices and restaurants, as well as about 700 condominiums. It also contains the third-highest residence in the world, after the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and the Trump Tower in Chicago.

 

They entered the building and took a photo souvenir with a green screen of the John Hancock Tower for keepsake. After taking the group photo, they board the lift and went up to the highest floor where they can see a bird's eye view of Chicago City.

 

They were in awe when they saw the scenery. All of them took out their phones to take pictures of the beautiful sea view. They then proceeded to the “Tilt” where they will be experiencing an illusion of the building being tilt downwards. It makes you have sweaty palms just by seeing it. The ladies and Jungwoo had chickened out. So only Johnny, Haechan and Jaehyun did it.

31b6f603d25ae872f0fd63fda83af64741b97fee.png

“I thought I was not going to feel scared, but I got a bit tense hahaha.” Said Johnny explaining to those who didn’t try it.

 

“Well yall were brave enough. Props to you lads.” Said Young-won. She went closer to Haechan and gave him a sister pat.

 

“Yah maknae, neo gwenchana. Is something on your mind? Wanna share with Noona? Come walk with me..” said Young-won linking arms with Haechan.

 

Haechan remained quiet as they walked out of the building.


aigooo uri maknae.. Himnae.. Maybe Seulgi is just not the girl for you. to be continued~