Shape of My Heart

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

Johnny and Young-won were on their way to meet Yun-ha. Johnny had bumped into her early in the morning before she left for ‘work’. Yun-ha told Johnny that she will be out of town today for a business. Luckily Johnny had asked her where she will be heading to.

 

Johnny and Young-won were heading to Jeonju. They don’t really know where exactly Yun-ha will be at. But she is definitely there as per her last Instagram post an hour ago. It will be a 5 hour ride from where the Signal House is at. So thank goodness that both Johnny and Young-won owns a driving license in order to take turns driving the car. As the car drove off, Young-won tried calling Yun-ha again. 

 

“Yun-ha yahhhhhhh pick up please..” Young-won sighed while dialing.

 

“Baby.. Everything is gonna be okay. Don’t worry. She will be fine.” Johnny assured her with his low husky voice in the morning.

 

“I’m really worried about her Youngho. Her face was really pale yesterday. I swear I couldn’t imagine how she felt inside when she saw it. I was like HEOL JUNG JAEHYUN WAEEEE did you do it.. when I saw it” ranted Young-won displaying all the frustration.

 

“Ya He ed up.. He ed up big time. I’m going to make sure he doesn’t go near stout beer after this. Stupid jashikk” expressed Johnny.

 

On a side note, both Johnny and Young-won are moving as a team today. An Unstoppable Duo to be exact. Johnny was holding on to Young-won’s hand on his right and driving with only his left hand on the steering wheel. Frankly speaking this situation was just a perfect time for him to really just spend time with Young-won too aside from bringing Yun-ha home.

 

Plus Both of them had a history together. Lets flashback to 5 years ago…..

896adcc7dab3f32271e13a67bf129b434bc786f1.gifv

Johnny and Young-won first met each other at a Korean language Private School. Johnny was still a 20 year old trainee, he was training with EXO members Sehun and Chanyeol back then. Young-won was still a 22 year old, Korean linguistic University major student taking extra curriculum class for credits. Which led her to be in the same class as Suh Young Ho Johnny.

 

When the two first met, they weren’t really attracted to each other as they were sitting at opposite ends of the class. As soon as they were selected to partner up with each other for Practical lessons. Johnny had developed a crush on Young-won.

 

Young-won had always been a charmer due to her outgoing personality even back in the days. The guys in her class tried to woo her but failed because Young-won didn’t prioritized relationship back then. She was busy juggling school and earning extra money to support her parents. Young-won was an only child. So she feels the sense of responsibility to support her small family.

 

Johnny had always tried to win Young-won’s heart by being there for her most of the time. Such as when she was sick, he made soup for her and hand delivered the soup himself to Young-won’s place when her parents were out of town. He even stayed overnight by her side when she got hospitalized for her asthma attacks.

Johnny was even nice to her parents when Young-won was still staying at Suwon before moving to a studio in Dongdaemun. Her mother adored having Johnny around the house as she treated Johnny like her own son. Johnny definitely clings on to Young-won’s family because besides his SM family. The only close family he had in Seoul were Young-won’s. His parents are far residing in Chicago and he was alone in Seoul. Young-won and Johnny’s bond were really strong despite not defining their status yet at that time. Johnny still pursued his heart fluttering moves and was rejected by Young-won many times before he finally confessed his real feelings to her.

­­

Eventually Young-won accepted his love towards her and they were a couple for quite some time. During long trainee break schedules, Johnny and Young-won would go on weekend getaways to Jeonju, Busan or even fly out to Jeju-do. They had spent the nights together and we all know what couples do when they didn’t buy a return train/flight ticket back home.

 

Throughout the few years of them being together, Johnny had also witnessed Young-won lost her mother due to cancer. Johnny stayed by Young-won’s side through the hard times even when he was about to debut with NCT. Occasionally Johnny would visit her late mum’s grave alone to pay respect on Young-won’s behalf. Johnny loved her as much as how he loved her daughter, Young-wonnie.

 

Soon after Johnny joined SMRookies X NCT units. He had regular-scheduled performances. He then became busier than ever and it lead to them breaking up. They were sad that they couldn’t maintain the relationship for a longer period but they promised to still support each other as ‘friends’.

 

Since then, both of them never opened up their hearts to anyone and just focus on work till the current time now. It was as if they were destinated to meet each other again on the set of Heart Signal special edition. Kudos and blessed the Love Panellist for casting them.


 

Okay back to the real time~

 

They passed through the expressways and bridges and was about one and a half hours away to reach Jeonju. Young-won had fell asleep after rounds of calling Yun-ha but to no avail. Johnny stopped by the nearest rest stop to do his business that he held in for close to three hours.

 

Young-won woke up to the door closing. She saw Johnny walking towards the washroom when she exited the car too and linked her arms to Johnny’s surprised.

 

“Eo.. You’re awake. Are you hungry Young-wonnie?” scrunching his nose acting cute in front of Young-won who was also doing the same thing to him.

 

“Sort off.. Shall we have brunch here? Ramen mogeolkka?” asked Young-won still clinging on to Johnny.

 

Johnny then unlinked his arms and showed Young-won the okay sign immediately rushing to the toilet as soon as he saw one. Young-won just shook her head seeing Johnny silly antics.

 

Young-won proceeded to order a bowl of ramen, cheese tteobokki and a few chicken skewers for her and Johnny to share. Johnny came to the table after washing his hands and started gobbling the food that Young-won had ordered. They took turns feeding each other as though one doesn’t own a pair of hands. Johnny kept staring at Young-won who were dress casually, no makeup and hair covered under her hoodie.

tumblr_oq5vtmA6kL1tlkmh6o1_500.gifv

He likes Young-won just the way she is. Up till now, his heart flutters whenever Young-won calls him by his Korean name Suh Young Ho. She is probably the only person who calls him by his born name besides Mrs. Suh, Johnny's mother.

 

“Bwoyaaa.. Stop staring. I’m an ugly mess right now.” Said Young-won embarrassed. (LOL now then want to realize tskk)

 

“I love you just the way you are baby.. You are always pretty in my eyes. Plus ehem. I’ve seen everything already. So stop being so cute in front of me because I’ll lose my mind.” Said Johnny seductively.

 

Young-won slapped Johnny playfully earning a drama king worthy acting in front of her. They continued teasing each other till they finished their brunch. They then continued their journey to Jeonju with Young-won driving the car.


 

Yun-ha POV

 

It was already almost late afternoon when Yun-ha woke up from her nap at her Airbnb in Jeonju. She had arrived at 10.am. earlier after taking the KTX from Seoul Station. She wanted to be away from work and life for a while when she decided to take an impromptu trip.

 

She looked for her phone and saw 56 missed calls from Young-won eonnie and 44 missed calls from Johnny. She wanted to call them back but she thought that she would go freshen up first before doing so. She was even disappointed to know that Jaehyun didn’t even bother looking for her. He left no text nor calls. Well he is probably snogging away with Seulgi eonnie for all she cared.

 

Well honestly, she was deeply affected by what happened yesterday. She wouldn’t be in Jeonju right now if she was in her right mind. She needed a break. Work was stressful enough and now her love life is also giving her unnecessary stress. She got up and showered.

 

Laying down on her bed after shower, her phone started ringing again. And for the 45th time if was Johnny calling her. She picked up the phone to press the answer button.

 

“Yeobosaeyo.. Eoo Oppa.. Wae..”

 

“Yah tell me your exact location.”

 

“Ahhh wae…”

 

“Tell me now or I’ll find you and I will kill you” Johnny teasing Yun-ha with the line from the movie Taken 3 acted by Liam Neeson.

 

“Yahhh oppaaaa..”

 

“No seriously, me and Young-won are in Jeonju right now so tell us your exact location so we can meet you. Jaebal oh my god. My back is breaking from driving for 3 hours straight. Young-won is taking over the wheel now so please Yun-ha yah. Jaebal..” Johnny complained.

 

“YES JAEBAL KIM YUN-HA SSHI!” yelled Young-won over the speaker phone.

 

Hearing their voices made Yun-ha chuckled. She then gave an address to the nearest restaurant where they can meet up and have early dinner.

 

After reaching the meetup location, Johnny and Young-won went in the Rabokki restaurant turtling their necks to find Yun-ha. She had spotted them from a distance and waved her hand up high for them to see.

 

The three reunited and started bickering with each other on what to order. They ended ordering a big sized portion of Rabokki for dinner.

April+Fools+163.jpg

They then started talking about what happened last night.

 

“Yah Yun-ha. Listen to me okay. Jaehyun definitely messed up big time last night. No excuses for him. But It breaks my heart seeing my baby girl be sad crying over a jerk like him. He is not worth your tears or energy. I’m here now. Young-won is here too. If you want me to kill him for you. I will. For sure. Most de-fi-nite-ly. But I just have to use a few layers of mask, an all-black sweats and maybe good gloves so I can stab him without living any stain on my DNA.” Said Johnny lightly making jokes for Yun-ha to feel better.

 

“Yes, I’m here too. To clean up Johnny’s mess in case he killed one more person. Himself. Yahhh John. Geumanhae..” said Young-won sarcastically.

 

“Ani.. Eonnie.. Oppa.. I just need a break from life for a while. Jaehyun did break my heart but I don’t hate him. I mean who am I after all. I’m just a fan. I don’t have history with him like Seulgi eonnie do. She’s pretty and sweet. I’m not even a quarter like her. I know where I stand.”

 

“Yun-ha yah. I would still be dating Young-wonnie if I had a choice last time. She is not an idol. She was my crush at school and my family. She accepted my differences even before I got popular. And I still love her just the way she is. I mean look at her now?” said Johnny looking at Young-won lovingly.

 

“Yahhhhh.” nudged Young-won to Johnny blushing.

 

“My point is, Jaehyun saw that in you and that’s why he had feelings for you. I’m not backing him up. But I know how much you meant to him. Seulgi coming into the mix was just a test for both of you. Yes they had history but Yun-ha yah. Jaehyun chose you. Remember how guilty he felt after kissing Young-won. He still can’t forgive himself for that.”

 

“About yesterday, he ed up. But I’m gonna let him explained to you himself” said Johnny standing up.

 

He walks out of the restaurant and came back with a guy next to him.

 

 

……………….

 

 

…………….

 

 

………..

 

 

 

“Yun-ha sshi”

 

 

 

Yun-ha looked up and saw Jung Yoon Oh approaching the table.


YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUNG YOON OH! THATS THE WAY! Chase her! to be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song Back at One by Brian Mcknight 

https://open.spotify.com/track/0CjrIEPmqIKnBHy99hun3v?si=09Ki2puxRmOCidSxFuQEjw