I like me better, damn

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The following day after the gift exchange, Young-won woke up earlier than the other girls to get ready. She can’t believe that she will be going on two dates today. She will be starting her day with Jaehyun and ending it with Chan chan Haechannie. Not that she’s complaining but she wished that Johnny was the one she was dating. But still, just like her fortune says she will get chances to meet new people. So going on dates with the other two boys, is not so bad after all. Who knows, they were a better match for her.

IMG_0132.JPG

She opened the gift from Jaehyun which was a red lip matte. She unwrapped the plastic wrapper and turn the cover anti-clockwise for the lip brush to pop.  She then glide it on her full lips. Young-won seldom wore full faced makeup so wearing a red lip just make her seem more attractive than before. “Wah jinjja this is so red sessangaeeee Jaehyun ah” mumbled Young-won to herself. “But the place we are going seem pretty suitable wearing this red lip hah.” Chuckled Young-won after realizing the place they will going on a date at.

temp_a49fa5e2f07e701c5fa83f0c5bc554b3.jpg

Jaehyun on the third floor was also getting ready. Putting on the black leather jacket that he got as a gift from Young-won. He kind of expected the gift to be from Yun-ha when he chose it but it was not. He should have known that this was Young-won’s style. But he wasn’t complaining. He really liked the gift that’s why he chose to wear it for date day. They will be watching ‘Fireman’ Musical today at Myungbo Art theatre, A playful but yet serious themed musical. But before that they will be getting brunch first at Gangnam.

After getting ready Jaehyun went down to the second floor to knock on the ladies bedroom door to see if Young-won was ready to go. To his surprise, Yun-ha was the one who opened the door for him.

“Eo, Yuno sshi.. Wah jinjja moshipta… Have fun for today’s date with Young-won eonnie!” said Yunha cheerfully.

“You seem happy? Aren’t you disappointed that I’m not your date today?” asked Jaehyun slightly hurt by Yun-ha greeting.

“Aniyo. Yuno-sshi, we are all friends remember? Plus Young-won eonnie is very pretty and a fun person to hang out with. She always makes me laugh whenever we hung out with each.” Explained Yun-ha.

Jaehyun just responded with a small smile. He knew about that but he can’t lie to himself how much he wished it was Yun-ha that he was dating. Young-won was about to approach the door when she saw Jaehyun almost sulking to Yun-ha. She tried to unsee it but she just had to swallowed the fact that Jaehyun is pretty much uninterested in her. She thickened her skin and greeted the two who was still “flirting” with each other.

“Eo Jaehyun ah, let’s go.” said Young-won short while she excused herself from the couple.

“I’ll see you later kay.” Said Jaehyun to Yun-ha and she nodded in response.

The two got in Young-won’s car as she decided to drive today. She thought it will be more convenient for her to bring her car today because she will need to go off for another date with Haechan in the evening. Plus Haechan doesn’t own a license yet so she offered to drive for the date.

“Young-won why don’t you rest while I drive you instead?” asked Jaehyun courteously.

“Ani, Gwenchana. I’m more comfortable like this.” Said Young-won smiling.

The car then drove off as they head to Gangnam to get brunch.


 

Johnny comes back from his morning jog and was drinking his usual morning coffee when Yun-ha came downstairs to the kitchen also preparing breakfast.

“Joan Achimmm..” greeted Johnny as per his cheerful personality.

“Eoooo Joan Achim Oppa yah” responded Yun-ha. Yun-ha still calls Johnny oppa eventhough they were same age friends. She feels more comfortable calling Johnny that as he looks and acts like a brother to her.

“Are you excited for our date today baby girl?” asked Johnny. Seriously he should stop being a hopeless romantic guy by calling everyone his baby. Who is he? A FATHER TO HOW MANY CHILDREN. -_-

“Of course! Everything is fun with you.” Answered Yun-ha. Both of them will be going for a hike at Seorak Mountain today. That’s why Johnny’s gift was a windbreaker from Fila. Johnny is known to be a health junkie and more of a sports guy. He enjoys exercising and being fit.

“Also oppa, I didn’t expect you to pick my gift though. Didn’t know you were a softie who likes scented candles too.” Said Yun-ha.

“Yeah, I like the cedarwood scent to be specific. Back at our dorm, Jaehyun used to light up those sweet scents and it gave me a migraine because of it. But then now we live on separate floors and I am sharing my room with Haechan. So ya, we have the exact same candle in our room at home.” Uttered Johnny.

“Well that’s good to know that you like it! Anyways Oppa, im gonna make us a few rolls of kimbap for our hiking trip so we can eat at the peak.” Said Yun-ha.

gimbap-recipe-rolls-e1454171232177.jpg

Johnny gave Yun-ha a thumbs up and a pat on her head. She is such a warm person to be around with no wonder Jaehyun is lovestruck by her. Johnny then went up to shower and get ready. Yun-ha quickly made the rolls and went up to get ready. Soon after that, they headed out in Johnny’s car and make their way to Seorak Mountain. “LETS GET PHYSICALLLLLL” screamed Johnny loudly as he hyped the car atmosphere. There were only him and Yun-ha in the car. But it felt like there were a hundred of people cheering and screaming. THE ENERGY OF THIS GUY IS ANNOYINGLY ADDICTIVE.


 

At Gangnam A Twosome Place

Sits Jaehyun and Young-won who were having their brunch, chicken ham and cheese sub. Two usual Iced Americanos for the two of them. That’s something they share in common. Well if you were to include Johnny in it. They would have made a perfect trio.

“You look pretty today, I like the red lip on you Young-wonnie.” Said Jaehyun.

“Aww thanks. You look dashing in the leather jacket too.” Replied Young-won.

They were throwing compliments to each other making the atmosphere more friendly than before. They were laughing to each other jokes and the picture of them together is pretty much romantic and heart fluttering. As they talk and eat brunch, it was almost time for them to move to their date location. The ‘Fireman’ musical.

They walked to the Myungbo Theatre as it was nearby where they had their brunch. Both of them were linking arms with each other. They felt like it as they got closer each other. They went in the dark theatre as the musical has yet to start. They were seated next to each other.

Jaehyun took off his leather jacket to put on Young-won who was wearing a short black skirt. Young-won was worried that Jaehyun would be cold so she actually leaned to her right and linked arms with him earning a smile from him. The two then watched the musical cozy-ing and enjoying each other company.


 

At Seorak Mountain

“Baby, I will walk behind you so don’t worry you won’t fall on your back” said Johnny as they hike up the steep mountain.

“Oppa, I’m starting to feel tired. Can we take a break for a while?” asked Yun-ha who was panting.

“Okay okay.. let’s stop nearby the rock so you can sit.” Said Johnny leading the way.

Both of them sat down and Johnny was massaging Yun-ha shoulders and her back because she was complaining about it. Johnny suddenly felt bad for asking Yun-ha to go hiking with him on their first date together.

“Yah.. jinjja mian for making you tired on our first date” said Johnny upon looking at Yun-ha still panting.

“Aniyo.. Gwenchana oppa. It’s just that it has been a while since I exercised so ya this was like a wakeup call” said Yun-ha laughing.

“I think you are too stressed at work. Your body is stiff like a rod babe. We should go for a massage after this. Wait shall we?” Johnny suggested.

“OHHHH Sounds like a good idea!” uttered Yun-ha excited hearing Johnny’s suggestion.

imgp3398.jpg

After that short break, they continued their journey up the Seorak Mountain. Johnny was holding Yun-ha’s hand guiding her up and in no time they reached the peak. Johnny was proud of Yun-ha for making effort for this date. They ate the kimbap and coffee that Yun-ha had packed from home. They both then took a commemorable selca at the peak. They also became each other model for their Instagram. After millions of pictures taken, they walked back down the stairs provided back to their car.

Johnny then made an appointment at a couple massage parlour for both of them to get their bodies rejuvenated. They left Seorak Mountain in a good mood and head to Namdaemun-ro for their massage and late lunch.


 

Back to JaeYoung’s date (Jaehyun and Young-won date)

The musical ended with Young-won crying due to the sad ending scene. Jaehyun was wiping her tears away with his thumb and cupping her face.

Young-won may seem like a tough girl on the façade but on the inside she is soft and delicate like a tissue. Her makeup was almost gone when suddenly Jaehyun just leaned in for a kiss on her lips. Young-won was taken back by Jaehyun’s actions but she didn't pulled back from it. They continued to kiss each other when Young-won phone started to beep.

They took a step back and sat awkwardly with each other while Young-won checked her phone. It was Haechan who had Katalk her asking her to text him when she is done with her date with Jaehyun. Young-won clumsily adjust her clothes and her hair. Jaehyun just sat there in a daze. I guess both of them didn’t expect to have gave in to each other that early. They were in the ‘moment’.

Young-won returned Jaehyun’s jacket and they both walked out of the theatre with a gap in between them. They made sure they weren’t bumping to each other as it would have made the situation more awkward then before.

“Jaehyun ah.. I-“

“Eo eo.. arasso. It’s okay I’ll just take a cab home. Have fun with Haechan okay Noona.” Said Jaehyun rushing to get a ride.

Young-won just stood there when Jaehyun turned his back on her. “Heol.. Noona? Wow Jaehyun. Wow.” Said Young-won to herself.


-OH MY GOD?!! FOR REAL YUNO SSHI? REALLY?? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YUN-HA? the next chapter will be on WOOJAE (Jungwoo and Youngjae) couple date. Do look forward to it. To be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song I like me better by Lauv 

https://open.spotify.com/track/2P91MQbaiQOfbiz9VqhqKQ?si=23UPW3m3SrKt7fuQ6xMctA