Hot Shoot

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

D-2 to Heart Signal Concept Photoshoot

Johnny and Jaehyun were at the Gym preparing for the upcoming Heart Signal Concept Photoshoot. They were doing cardio, abs workout and etc when Johnny struck Jaehyun with a sensitive question.

“Yah.. Do you think Seulgi still have feelings for you?”

“I mean yall have history man. I can’t imagine if she took part in this programme because she wanted to relived that history with you.” Said Johnny serious.

Seulgi and Jaehyun used to date soon after Jaehyun turned legal age 20. They dated for 2 years before they broke up prior to their debut and busy schedules. They never fought or had any hard feelings for each other when they called the relationship off. This kind of history could spark back if given the wrong signals. The chances of them falling in love with each other again were pretty high.

“I don’t know dude. I mean I don’t mind reliving the past but I like Yun-ha now. Seulgi being around us makes me feel weird. And I can’t believe I’m even doing a ‘First Love’ concept shoot with her. How do I act like I’m not giving her false hopes? Or better, how do I say no? Damn I already made a mistake once with Young-won and I swear I still can’t forget that guilt I felt.” Explained Jaehyun.

“Draw the line dude if you wanna keep your woman. But have you talk to Yun-ha about your feelings? Cause it seem like she treats everyone indifferently and I don’t want you to get hurt if she doesn’t reciprocate to your feelings the same way like you do.” Answered Johnny worried about his buddy.

3d636104cd3f0f40c45cdcff9fa6e711b0f6cf65.gifv

Jaehyun just shrugged his shoulders to Johnny’s questions. They continued their workout for another hour, when Haechan and Jungwoo stopped by their HQ Gym.

“Eooo uri Hyungdaaaa. What’s up mannn” greeted Haechan with his different handshakes for each member of the band.

“Yah.. are you working out too? Sessangaeee the Full Sun has RISEN” said Jaehyun sarcastically.

“YAH YAHH YAHH. Geumanhaera oppa.” Answered Haechan jokingly calling Jaehyun his sweetheart.

The members of NCT did their respective workout routines before leaving for their all boys dinner.


 

Back at the Signal House

Yun-ha, Youngjae and Seulgi stayed at home for the entire day. Young-won had gone for a facial and spa therapy to prep for the shoot. She will be doing a y Concept with Johnny. So she wanted to make sure that her skin is flawless and look good for the cam or better, for John. (kyaaaaahhhhhhh)

The girls wanted to rest up and pamper themselves as much as they can so their skin/face won’t appear bloated for the camera.

While doing facial masks on their faces, Seulgi unexpectedly asked Yun-ha a question.

“Do you like Jaehyun?” said Seulgi with serious voice.

“Ermmmm do I need to answer that?” asked Yun-ha. She finds the question Seulgi questioned were difficult for her to answer.

“You don’t have to but I would love to know it in case we like the same person.”

Seulgi’s response made Youngjae cough pretentiously just to signal Yun-ha to avoid the awkwardness between them.

“What do you mean? Do you have feelings for Yuno-sshi?” asked Yun-ha upon hearing Seulgi comment.

“Yes I do. But I don’t want to say it out loud to him because I’m afraid that it might make him uncomfortable since both of us had a history together.”

Yun-ha was making eye contact with her bestfriend and this time round she couldn’t hide her emotions. She quickly took off her disposable facial mask pack and dashed to the bathroom away from Seulgi’s sight.

jv81gBu.jpg

It hurts. She shouldn’t feel hurt. But it hurts. Deep. She then confirmed her feelings for Jaehyun. She not just like him, she loves him. With all her heart. She is already overthinking things knowing that now Seulgi and Jaehyun had history together. What kind of history did they have? Did they date each other? For how long? How intimate were they throughout? No wonder Jaehyun didn’t talk to her as much since SHE came along.

Seulgi came into the bathroom and caught Yun-ha wiping her tears away. She came closer to her and tried to console her.

“Yah Yun-ha yahhh what’s wrong? Oh my god. Are you crying because of my question? Oh my god I am so sorry Yun-ha yahh. I didn’t mean it in a bad way. My intention was to just know whether you had feelings for Jaehyun because he seem like He LIKES YOU TOO! Trust me, I wasn’t even planning to steal anyone’s love line in this house. I’m just happy to be away from work for a while and hanging out with you guys like this. Look I’m even breaking out on the freaking second last day before the shoot. I need help. Pleaseeeee.” Said Seulgi making Yun-ha chuckle softly and then loudly when she started panicking about her pimple.

Yun-ha didn’t expect Seulgi to be this genuine. She definitely second guessed Seulgi’s personality. Seulgi then pulled Yun-ha into a hug when Youngjae came in to complete her big business.

tumblr_or8968kFvj1rere9po2_250.gifv

“EWWWWW TMI YOO YOUNGJAE” Yun-ha exclaimed while excusing herself and Seulgi out of the bathroom.

“Hehe MIAN!” said Youngjae.


 

D-DAY OF HS127's CONCEPT COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT

JohYoung (Johnny-Youngwon) couple were up first for their ‘y Concept’ photoshoot. They were in monochromatic coloured clothings such as slim fit white shirt and black pants for Johnny. A velvet Swarovski diamond studded black dress for Young-won. Posing in a slightly provocative manner, they shot their A cuts in a breeze. Johnny and Young-won are used to themselves being like this. Just like Jaehyun and Seulgi, they too had history. (We will go into detail about them in the upcoming chapters.)

04-690x460.jpg

Next up were Jaehyun and Seulgi who were tasked to do ‘First Love Concept’ photoshoot. They were hugging and putting their face next to each other closely to show the feeling of being in love with your First Love. As they were once each other “First Love”. It was easy for them to portray those feelings onto their faces. They had to locked lips or maybe just lips touching each other for one of the shots. Seulgi was trying to be mindful of Yun-ha who was watching them from a distance.

tumblr_pdhxnunoat1s650izo3_400.gifv

Yun-ha was trying to calm down her heart and not be negative on what she saw. “Yun-ha yahh be professional. You know this is work. You love yourself more.. GEURAE HWAITING.” Mumbling to herself. Jungwoo nudged her to get ready because they were up next. Yun-ha tried to shake off the image of what she just saw and went on to put on her outfit.

Jungwoo and Yun-ha looked superbly cute together posing for the 'Cute Concept' Photoshoot. Their height difference really made the look heart fluttering. Yun-ha even had to stand on a wooden plank because Jungwoo was too tall for her. They took a collage shot making them look compatible with their height matched now in every pictures.

a7267931bae28a431bbdf246ae11883a.jpg

Soon after YunWoo (Yunha-Jungwoo) couple were done. Last but not least, we have YoungChan (Youngjae- Haechan) couple who are doing a 'Chic Concept' Photoshoot. These two really know how to act as if they’re faces always had that resting face.

936e817929e614e1dd23f54b6365de50.jpg

Its really funny how they could pull it off so well because they’re personalities contradict to what they had put up. Earning them an applause and cheers by the rest of the HS127 members. With that, it concluded the shoot for the day and all of the members when straight back home to wash up and rest.

In the car ride home, the NCT members were talking among each other. “Jaehyun and i didn’t need to work out that hard if we knew we were not going to be shirtless.” Said Johnny who was lifting up his shirt exposing his abs. s were laughing at him while the girls were trying to not unsee his abs by slightly covering half of their eyes. Johnny is a Hot stuff after all.


 

Back at the Signal House..

They had received a love message displayed on the TV;

“Dear Love Signals,

Well done and congratulations on your First Couple photoshoot! We would like to thank all of you for participating in the mission and we hope you have gotten closer to your partner.

We will be announcing the Winner of the Photoshoot who had gotten the highest praise by the Celebrity Photographer Hasisi Park. The couple who won Best Photo Concept photo of the shoot is………………….”

*Plays a relay of Photos of ...........*

CONGRATULATIONS LEE YOUNG-WON AND JOHNNY SUH!!

song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun-1.jpge182e96bb6c184699b3f51ab7cff11ea--korean-couple-photoshoot-sibling-photos.jpg

Both of you will be rewarded with a date trip to Busan next week. Congratulations once again!

Don’t forget to submit your love signals tonight. Rest well and see you on the next mission. ~Love Panellist

Johnny and Youngwon were shooketh by the announcement. All of them didn’t know that it was a competition. If they knew they would have put in 200% more effort during the photoshoot.

Nevertheless, they were all applauding the Best Couple for the day. Johnny caught Young-won in his arms and carried her bride style. Young-won was pretty much embarrassed and she was blushing the whole time. Johnny put her down and landed a kiss of her forehead that felt warm because of her blushing. Earning a huge “Awwwwwwwwww” by the rest of the members. They were cheering them for a kiss and Johnny pretended to kiss Young-won when he turned to face her and hid Young-won face with his large hands.

After sending their love signals, they proceeded to wash up and prepare for bed. Just before Yun-ha walked to her room, she was stopped by Jaehyun. He then interlaced his fingers around Yun-ha’s and lead the way up to the rooftop.


KYAHHHHHHHHHH HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. THEY WERE SO MUCH THINGS GOING ON. WHY DID JAEHYUN CALLED FOR YUN-HA TO THE ROOFTOP?

The following below are the Love Signals submitted. It looks like the love-line are getting clearer now but will it stay that way? to be continued~

0e50571bebc9d4f601d82c02858faee61d1865bc.jpg