Timeless

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

“We are going to leave the two of you alone. Yun-ha yah.. Himnae eo.. Yah Young-won ah let’s go..” said Johnny grabbing Young-won hand.

 

Johnny and Young-won left the restaurant after making sure Yun-ha doesn’t run away after seeing Jaehyun who obviously came to console her. And bring her back home.

 

“Yun-ha yah.. Jal- jinaeseo?”

 

“Eo.”

 

“I-”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“I-“

 

 

“Yuno-sshi.. you’re doing it ag-

 

 

“Saranghamnida..”

 

 

Yun-ha was silent all of a sudden. Shocked with Jaehyun’s sudden confession. Jaehyun then took both of Yun-ha’s hands now holding it resting their arms on the table.

 

 

“Yun-ha yah.. I love you.. I really love you. I love you the same way as I love you two weeks ago-

 

“and and I want to hold your hand like this.. forever.. let’s go home and start afresh.” Said Jaehyun.

 

Yun-ha pulled her hands away from Jaehyun in an unwilling manner. Still wasn’t impressed with Jaehyun’s confession. Her heart was stone cold. Looking at him make her shiver in pain.

 

Yun-ha then got up from her seat and walked out of the restaurant. Jaehyun followed her from behind chasing. Eventually Yun-ha stopped walking after a while. She didn’t dare to make eye contact with Jaehyun even when he was standing right in front of her.

 

 

“Yun-ha yahhh….

 

 

“Must you do this…

 

 

“Can’t you stay by my side…” pleaded Jaehyun shedding tears.

 

 

 

“I….

 

“I can’t bear to watch….

 

 

“Going through all of this It’s too hard…

 

 

“It’s really hard Yuno-sshi” said Yun-ha now looking at Jaehyun’s eyes with tears falling down her cheeks.

 

 

“I wish….

 

 

“I wish…”

 

 

“I wish we had never have started this..” said Yun-ha sighing and crying hard looking at Jaehyun. Her eyes are now swollen. She tried to force a smile out but failed after seeing Jaehyun who were staring directly at her full of hopes of getting back together.

 

She then lets go of Jaehyun’s hand holding onto her right wrist as she walked away and leaving Jaehyun as he is.

 

Jaehyun was baffled as he stood there weak. Unable to walk. His legs gave way landing him a seat on a cement block near him. He cries as his head hang low. He looks up and cries even harder making him breathe hard. It hurts.

b720504f1dcea41430253f8363ba446a109781b3.jpgaf841cd92ea33363f9c0194be83305e77347f4d0.jpgd92f814f52a83e3862aa04a5bf8829e45a4031e1.jpg

 


Back at Yun-ha Airbnb

 

“I don’t even know anymore oppa. Stop asking”

 

 

Yun-ha replied to Johnny who she met again on her way back to her Airbnb. Johnny then pulled her into a hug. Making Yun-ha sobbed harder. Young-won was patting her back to stop Yun-ha from crying.

 

 

Young-won and Johnny spent the night at Yun-ha’s Airbnb to accompany her. They knew Jaehyun coming won’t do any good or help them. They wondered who told him where Yun-ha was. Johnny was shocked to receive a message earlier from Jaehyun asking for his location.

 

Johnny left the girls in the house while he went out to get some soju at the nearby convenience store. He bumped into Jaehyun who was again drunk. But thank god he wasn’t kissing or hugging anyone.

 

“Yah yahhh. Geumanhae.. Let’s get you home.”

 

“AAAAAANNNIIIIII” screamed Jaehyun.

 

Johnny figured this boy in front of him won’t even budge so he bought his own soju first and then sat down to accompany him. He looks at Jaehyun slightly feeling sorry for him. But at the same time, he knows how painful it was for Yun-ha. He thought hard on how to solve this problem. How do he even convince Yun-ha heart.

 

Jaehyun ran his fingers through his hair before turning to Johnny.

 

“You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Johnny asked placing a hand on Jaehyun’s shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he replied shaking off the feeling.

 

They were drinking by the bustling streets. They watch a lot of cars and people go by. However, Jaehyun wasn't watching the people go by, instead he was lost in his thoughts of when he used to be happier with Yun-ha around.

 

Once, She had found this cute little coffee shop one day and begged him to go with her, and how could he deny that sparkle in her eye and pout upon her lips? He always found it ironic how she loved coffee shops but hated coffee, always opting to order hot chocolate. He missed her.

 

"Jaehyun, are you really okay? You should stop drinking your worries away. Your alcohol tolerance is getting worst. You know that right." Johnny said pulling Jaehyun gaze from his thoughts.

 

"I don't know hyung," Jaehyun told him honestly picking up his shot cup of soju and taking a drink from it.

 

Johnny was watching him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

 

"While we talked earlier, I felt so distant from her Hyung. She said it was too hard for her. But hyung, I don’t know what to do anymore. I came here from Seoul and she still don’t wanna look at me.” Sighed Jaehyun.

 

"You saw Yun-ha?" Johnny asked getting Jaehyun to look up at him

 

"Yeah," Jaehyun replied getting him to nod.

 

"Did it hurt?" Johnny questioned making Jaehyun furrow his eyebrows, wondering when he cared about that sort of thing.

 

"Yes, more than anything" he answered honestly. He nodded before taking another shot of soju.

 

"You know... I never understood why you had to come here," he said kind of shocking Jaehyun in the process.

 

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun questioned picking up his drink and taking a sip.

 

"You guys should just stop it already. Yuno yah.. I don’t think her heart is opened for you now. It’s too painful for her. You and Seulgi just haisss" he answered getting Jaehyun to sigh too.

 

"I knew I wasn't going to be able to be the boyfriend she deserved but I still wanted to try. I love her hyung," Jaehyun told him as if it were as simple as that.

 

"You're a you know," Johnny said.

 

"What?" Jaehyun asked defensively "What do you mean I'm a ?" he questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

 

"Jaehyun, you had a girl like Yun-ha, those are the type of girls you marry. You made a mistake, you said sorry okay. But now look at you. You're here drinking. Are you really not gonna try to win her heart back?" Johnny asked he was about to lose his already.

 

"She deserved better!" Jaehyun replied throwing his hands in the air

 

"She only wants you stupid!” Johnny exclaimed.

 

“Her Memories with you are too strong for her to let go of you. Chase her Yuno yahhhh. Stay with her. Don’t give up. I’m really sure she will forgive you after a while. We don’t have time Yuno. We are only left with two weeks before we leave the Signal house.” Cheered Johnny.

 

Jaehyun looked at Johnny determind "Johnny, you know how crazy I can be if I go all in right?” said Jaehyun.

 

"She knew what she was getting into when she started liking you. If she wanted to end things with you she would've on her own, you didn't need to decide for her," replied Johnny.

 

Jaehyun ran his fingers through his hair "Let’s go then" he said before picking up his last glass of soju before standing up.

 

"I’ve got a girl to bring her back home," Jaehyun said getting Johnny to get up and the two of us left the convenience store.

 

“Goodluck bro.”

 

The two went back to Yun-ha’s Airbnb. Johnny woke Young-won up and told her that they will leave first and leave Jaehyun and Yun-ha here.

tumblr_ozuko4XbjL1uoegabo6_1280.png


Look forward to YUNYUN (Yunha-Yuno) couple Tom and Jerry in the next chapter. to be continued~

 This chater was inspired by Fight my way Breakup Scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASO6aVpbms

and NCT U Timeless LIVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmH948yZwhE