Roommate

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

All the cast members had arrived at the Chicago, Illinois airport. It was already late afternoon of the next day. The producers had arranged a van to pick them up and send them to their Airbnb.

 

After a long journey from the airport, they have arrived at the Heart Signal Pension at West Town, Chicago. The huge pension awaits them as they unload the luggage from the van.

 

“Oh my god is that a pool? There’s a pool.” Said Jungwoo showing to Youngjae who was next to him.

 

“Whoaa this is no joke.” Said Seulgi.

 

They were only at the entrance and they were already impressed with the house.

Resort-like estate over 7,000sf w/inground pool

They went in the house and immediately everyone went like

 

“WAHHHH…

 

 

“WOOOOOOOAAAA

 

 

“WHOAAAHAHDBBCHFSBIBSIJBJBVJ…

 

 

“DAEBAKKKKKK…

Resort-like estate over 7,000sf w/inground pool

The cast members were all in awed seeing the house. The house had an in-ground swimming pool, where the members can have fun in the sun. They also have a rooftop barbeque place for star-gazing nights. The Pension has everything.

 

Haechan had sat down on the couch and was clapping saying..

 

“Igeo ji vacation yahhh. Wah.. West Town Chicagoooooo screammmmm” its suddenly became an indoor concert hall for him.

 

The non-idol ladies were all in disbelief. Like this is the first time they were able to travel and lived in such luxury. They couldn’t believe it. Young-won was covering most of the time. Yun-ha and Youngjae were already discussing their OOTD’s photo spots.

 

Johnny and Jaehyun walked around the house and as soon as they saw the swimming pool. They were like, “Shall we jump in our clothes?” said Jaehyun.

 

“I don’t think we should do it today. I’m so tired hahaah. Maybe how about a morning swim tomorrow?” asked Johnny.

 

“Okay call! Yah yeodora… Naeil Swimming kaji kajaaa” shouted Jaehyun to the rest. Everyone responded excitedly.

 

Anyways, it was time to choose their bedrooms. They already made their individual rounds to check out the rooms they wanted. There were five bedrooms in total. Two rooms had double beds set up that sleeps 2 people per room. Two rooms with just a queen bed, a king bed and last one walk-in closet. There will be two couples or two duos that will be sharing a room together.

 

They all sat down at the huge living room and started discussing which rooms they like.

 

“Honestly.. if you asked me. I honestly like the room at the end” said Haechan

 

“Wah I liked that too” said Seulgi responding to Haechan's comment.

 

The room they were talking about had two queen beds in the room facing each other. The two-person room on the first floor with a luxurious bathroom and spa.

 

“The ‘couple’ rooms have a shared bathroom-“ Haechan commented.

 

They were all looking at him when he mentioned bathroom. Haechan continued and said,

 

“When my stomach aches,…..

 

Jaehyun started laughing because he knew what Haechan was going to say as he was Haechan’s roommate before.

 

“No seriously, honestly.. The bathroom is the deciding factor.” Haechan explained.

 

“Yah yahhhh. Gwenchana yah.” Said Johnny who is Haechan’s current roommate back at the NCT dorm.

 

“Is it okay? Jinjja? I feel bad for you guys when my stomach aches”

 

“Ani.. I’ve always felt this living together with others. That’s why thankfully back at the Signal House I have a very understanding roommate uri Zeuussss” said Haechan holding his laughter.

 

“Wae, do you make a lot of noices?” asked Youngjae.

 

“Aniyo, rather than it being loud,…

 

“It has a scent” said Jungwoo who were laughing when Haechan opened up his worries.

 

“Haha GOOD SMELL..” said Yun-ha sarcastically.

 

“Ani, I’m just saying in advance, You know just in case you girls will be sharing a room with me.” Said Haechan worried.

 

End of Haechan’s rapid confession before they select the room.

 

“Yahhh. Jinjja gwenchana yah..” said Seulgi.

 

“Okay I actually prefer sharing a room with the girls, but here. I don’t know why. But I don’t mind sharing the room with the boys too. But you know as long we know our boundaries.” Said Young-won. Johnny just stared at her upon hearing her comment. This girl is getting braver and bolder as days passed by.

 

 

“Okay joahh… Let’s do the random ballot now.” said Jaehyun. He prepared eight pieces of torn paper labeling from number 1 to 8 for the members. This is to determind the order of the room picking. Jungwoo handed him a random jar/vase that he found nearby and folded the paper lots. He then place it in the vase.

 

“Are you nervous?” Jungwoo asked Youngjae.

 

“Eooo…” replied Youngjae short. She was worried what if she shared the room with the other boys. She would prefer to share the room with the ladies but if she got Jungwoo. EHEM. She doesn’t know how to react.

 

The rule for this random ballot is, It will be an advantage to pick a number that goes earlier. So they could choose the room that they wanted first.

 

They were all clapping, laughing and screaming nervously for the start of the ballot. It will start with Young-won who was the oldest of the fam. Followed by Seulgi > Johnny > Youngjae > Yun-ha > Jaehyun > Jungwoo and lastly Haechan.

 

“Oh my god, this is so exciting!” Seulgi exclaimed.

 

“Once you get your number, don’t show it yet till Haechan takes his lot” said Jaehyun.

 

They took turns to draw out the lot with the order set earlier. They started to reveal the order number that they got. Turns out the result for the lots are;

 

Young-won (Fourth to pick)

Seulgi (Eighth to pick which is last)

Johnny (First to pick)

Youngjae (Third to pick)

Yun-ha ( Second to pick)

Jaehyun (Fifth to pick)

Jungwoo (Seventh to pick)

Haechan (Sixth to pick)

 

They then proceed to choose their rooms according to the number order. Johnny had went ahead to pick the Couple room which he wanted to share a room with someone. He settled down his luggage and waited for his roommate quietly.

 

Yun-ha went to the room she felt comfortable with. It didn’t really matter to her which room she gets as she was tired. She just wanted to crashed onto the bed. She had chosen the biggest room with the shared bathroom as she liked the lighting in the bathroom. Obviously she could do her GRWM videos for fun.

Resort-like estate over 7,000sf w/inground pool

Youngjae then picked another couple room because she liked the room with a personal bathroom in them and bonus point it also had a hot tub in it. The room is small yet cozy at the same time.

 

So far none of them had clashed of room choices. Soon we will know who they will be sharing the room with.

 

It was Young-won's turn and she walked down the hallway nervously as she approach the couple room. She had a strong feeling that someone is already waiting for her in it. As soon as she opened the door. She saw Johnny Suh already lying down ily. She was already rolling her eyes so badly when she saw him.

 

“YAHHHHHHH… We are even sharing a room here in Chicago. Oh my gahddd.. I’m so sick of you already. HAHAHAHAHAH” said Young-won jokingly.

 

“Yah yah neo illuwaaaaa..” said Johnny lifting Young-won bride style and throwing her onto the bed. The room atmosphere immediately became sensual when Johnny pinned Young-won down on the bed about to lean in for a makeout session.

 

“Yah.. Get off me.. Aigoooooo.. Looks like I’m stuck with you for the next 5 days.” Said Young-won softly slapping Johnny’s cheeky face. She then got up from the bed and starts unpacking.

 

Okay, it was Jaehyun’s turn to pick a room. He was hoping to share the same room with Yun-ha even if they will not be sharing a bed together. *Winks* He then proceeded to choose the room that he had eyed earlier. The biggest room. And it turns out that Yun-ha was also in it!

 

“YAYYYYYYY MY ROOMMATE!” exclaimed Jaehyun while hugging the tired Yun-ha.

 

“Yah yah.. Yuno sshi, you better behave when you’re in this room alright. No naughty things.” Said Yun-ha nudging Jaehyun who was still smirking and raising his eyebrows.

 

Next up was Jungwoo, he didn’t have any expectation as he went ahead and chose the couple room. He knew that Youngjae would be more comfortable sharing the room with the girls so he figured if he take the couple room, he will just bunk in with Haechan like before.

 

Turns out he was wrong. Youngjae was already changing to her clothes when Jungwoo opened the door slowly. Youngjae screamed out loud as though she saw a ghost. She was definitely caught off guard.

 

“Yahhhh.. It’s me! Jungwoo! Your boyfriend yah!” said Jungwoo calming her down.

 

“OH MY GOD BABY!!! Can you like at least knock! You scared me!” exclaimed Youngjae almost scared to everything.

 

“YAHH.. You should be thankful that it was me, imagine if Haechan or the other Hyungs came into the room and you’re like half . Where do they hide their eyes?” Said Jungwoo looking at Youngjae who were covering top half of her body.

 

“Hehe mian.. Can you turn around while I put on some clothes.” Said Youngjae shyly.

 

“Yah.. Forget it. I'm gonna see more of it soon also. Don't need to be shy around your own boyfriend. Just wear your clothes quickly. I want to unpack and then let’s go grab something to eat. I’m hungry.” said Jungwoo.

 

Soon after, it was Haechan and Seulgi’s turn to pick out the rooms. They already gave up halfway after waiting so long for their turns. They figured they will end up sleeping in the same room together too. So it didn’t really matter to them when they got the last room which had separate beds thankfully.

 

The cast members settled down in their room, freshen up and got ready for their first rooftop barbeque dinner in Chicago which the producers had hired a chef to cook for them.


This chapter was inspired by SuperM The Beginning Documentary where did pick out their rooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKdh3KLGB20&t=3161s

KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ALL THE LOVE-LINES ARE SHARING A ROOM TOGETHER. SOME ARE EVEN SHARING THE SAME BED! 

Will we be witnessing some hot interaction between the WOOJAE couple? KYAHHHHHH To be continued in the next chapter~