D-DAY (FINALÉ)

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The day that everyone has been waiting for is finally here. Results day. The final love signals were submitted last night by the HS127 cast. The producers had arranged for them to go to Gyeongbokgung Palace for the reveal of their Beating Heart Signals.

 

The ladies were in their room superbly nervous for the final love signal match. As they went out of their rooms, the boys were also coming down from the third floor. All of them paused and went in for a last group hug. This is very heart-warming to witness. Indeed, this season of Heart Signal has been a roller coaster ride for the unique mix of cast members.

2f617c9e120cfcc4eb2d82e3de490e7e3af48e35.gifv

The friendship they made, the strong bond they formed and the respect they showed to one another are something we can reflect on our daily life. Definitely the most memorable season of all. We hope they will remain as good friends regardless of the love signal reveal.

 

As they broke apart from the group hug, all of them make their way down to the carpark. In their respective vehicles and they made their way to the Palace.

 

They will be alighting separately as they will be receiving their Love Call from different locations of the palace. Only Love Signals who match will be able to find their way to meet their beating Heart Signals.


 

Soon after they arrived, the 7 of them started walking to their respective locations and waited for their Love Signal Call.

 

Seulgi was prepared to just turn around to head back to her car as she figured she will not be receiving any Love Calls today and no one will be matching with her. As she started walking towards the carpark area. She received a Love Call. She immediately stop walking and was stunned seeing the name on her phone screen. She waited for a while, contemplating to pick up the call as she was nervous. Eventually, she did answered after 3 rings.

 

“Yeobosaeyo..” answered Seulgi.

 

“Yeobosaeyo..

 

“Eo.. Annyeong..

 

…………

………..

 

“Hyuck ah..”

(KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH totally didn’t see that coming)

 

“Annyeong..”

 

“I received a call from the HS127 producer saying that you have submitted your love signal last night..”

 

“And it was for-

 

“You.” Seulgi interrupted.

 

“Me?”

 

“Eo..”

 

“Jinjjaru?”

 

“Eo…YE.. YE. BWO. WAE” said Seulgi almost screaming at her phone.

 

“Ani.”

 

……..

 

…………

 

……………

 

……………….

 

 

“Yah..”

 

“Turn around.” Said Haechan on the phone.

 

Seulgi listened and immediately turned around and saw Haechan standing in front of her. She was startled and she almost fell backwards from where she was standing.

5f7b9bfb8b80c9a2862618b91ca82870b437f754.gifv

OMG LEE HAECHAN.. LEE DONGHYUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!” exclaimed Seulgi running towards Haechan.

 

“To see my Heart Signal of course.” Answered Haechan when Seulgi was right in front of him.

 

They were standing in front of each other. Smiling and blushing to the maximum. Eventually Haechan started hugging Seulgi, making both of them chuckle.

 

"Thank you for choosing me Seulgi.. I didn't know you felt the same way as i do previously."

 

"No it was my fault too for not giving you a chance. I only realized how i felt towards you when you left."

 

"Distance makes the heart go fonder?" said Haechan winking.

 

And with that we have our first Official Love-line. HaeGi Couple! The first Idol-Idol Couple in Heart Signal this season. Chukahamida!!!

a068d098d592d837028faf91d094309af1a93811.jpg


Jungwoo was standing by the stream waiting for the time for him to call his Love Signal. He was walking back and forth nervously. Hopefully the decision he had made was the right decision for him and also for her.

 

The producer had given a thumbs up for him to make the Love Call. He shakingly dialled the number of his phone. The phone started ringing and seconds after the 2nd ring. The person on the other side picked up.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

………….

 

 

……………….

 

 

………………….

 

 

“BabyWoo?” answered Youngjae sweetly.

 

“Eo Annyeong Jagi..”

 

“Am I your Final Love Signal?” asked Youngjae.

 

“Eo…”

 

“Will you Yoo Youngjae, be my Love Signal and my forever?”

 

……………….

 

 

………..

 

 

…….

 

 

…..

 

….


 

At the National Folk Museum in Gyeongbokgung Palace..

 

Stands Johnny waiting for the PDnim que to call his love signal. He waits nervously for the sign. After a few rounds of walking and staring at the artefacts, the PD finally gave the okay signal for him to make his Love call.

 

He prays to God as he dial the number on the screen. It was taking a while for the person from the other side to pick up. Eventually the call wasn’t answered even after the last ring. Instead It went into the mailbox. Johnny looked at the PDnim puzzled. PDnim told him to try calling again. But to no avail.

 

Johnny started walking to the place where his Love Signal Young-won will be at….


videoblocks-national-folk-museum-of-korea-building-in-the-gyeongbokgung-palace-territory-seoul-south-korea_s-ilev7wz_thumbnail-full14.png

Over at Yun-ha’s Location, she was standing in front of one of the buildings with two stairs above her. Patiently waiting to receive a Love Call. After a while, her phone started to ring and she immediately answered.

 

“Yeobosaeyo.”

 

“Yuno sshi?”

 

“Eo..”

 

 

……

 

 

…….

 

………

 

“Yun-ha I just wanna say thank you for spending the past month with me. Getting to know me and loving me with all your heart.”

 

“Mmmhmmm..”

 

“And I will always love you no matter what happens in years to come.”

 

“Okayyy”

 

“Would you…

 

 

“Would you…

 

…..

 

 

………

 

 

“Would you be my official love signal and my girlfriend Kim Yun-ha sshi?”

 

 

 

….

 

…..

 

“YES!” Yun-ha answered crying. It turns out that Yun-ha had also send in her love signal for Jaehyun yesterday to the Love Panellist. She thought hard about and decided that this was for her happiness. She loves Jaehyun and she knows Jaehyun will protect her at all cost.

 

Jaehyun was screaming out of Joy as he quickly ran to Yun-ha’s location. The two finally reunited at the middle of the palace. Jaehyun immediately lifted Yun-ha bride style and went in for a kiss. Nothing was holding him back this time. Yun-ha has officially become his girlfriend. His real life girlfriend.

 

There will be lot of hurdles to overcome for them but I am very sure they will overcome it well. Congratulations YunYun Couple for being the second Official Couple for this Season.

fddb5c0694d9394a90600272224887bbfba0fa11.jpg


Back by the stream in the Palace

 

Jungwoo was still waiting for Youngjae’s response. He asked once again.

 

“Will you Yoo Youngjae, my lovely Youngie..

 

“be my Love Signal and my forever?”

 

…..

 

……

 

…..

 

.........

 

..............

 

Youngjae had creeped up from behind Jungwoo and “BOO!”

 

Jungwoo jumped upon the Youngjae's scare. He didn’t realized Youngjae was right behind him when he was calling out for her. Youngjae then cupped Jungwoo face. She close the gap between him and her leaving an inch apart from each other.

 

“I will be your forever BabyWoo.” Leaning in for a Peck on Jungwoo.

 

Jungwoo then carried Youngjae up by her waist and her legs wrapped around him as he kissed her lips with his head tilting up. It was a freaking romantic scene to watch as they kissed by the beautiful stream of Gyeongbokgung Palace.

tumblr_mw26f1hJX91s00q7zo1_500.jpg

Congratulations WooJae Couple for being the Third Official couple for this season of Heart Signal.


 

Johnny was still looking for Young-won at her dedicated location but she was nowhere to be found. Young-won was supposed to be standing at the south gate of the palace. Gwanghwamun.

1579744485692.png?d=1280

The sun was slowly setting as it was already almost 6.pm kst. Johnny tried calling Young-won again standing in front of the gate. This time round, Young-won had answered.

 

“Yeobosaeyo..”

 

“Youngwonnie? Yah Neo Eodiya? Why didn’t you answer my call earlier?”

 

………

 

 

…………..

 

 

…………….

 

 

“Yeobosaeyo..”

 

“Lee Young won. Yah.. Youngwon ah..”

 

..............

 

......

 

....

 

“Youngho yah..

 

“I’m sorry..”

………..

 

…………….

 

………………

 

………………….

 

…………………………

 

 

-THE END-

0c1c62cf7193dbbc011702bb6080df5473b58d09.jpg


With that HS127 has come to an end. Are you happy with the official Love-lines? I am so happy for Haechan and Seulgi! Not only they are back reunited together. They became the first IDOL IDOL Couple of HEART SIGNAL THIS SEASON. ALSO, No i will not skip this part out. What happened to Young-won and Johnny? Where did Young-won go? I will leave it up to you guys to decide on what actually happened. Drop me a DM or comment down below and let me know your version of the ending. Who knows. I might write a sequel FANFIC based on your ideas. Hope you guys enjoy HS127 as much as i do. I will definitely miss writing about the beautiful souls mentioned. See you guys again in the next fanfic. 작가님 OUT!!!

2b84b034c40d7bd11c1c9cbec65fb7f5010c1527.jpg 

Heart Signal NCT 127 Edition 

Written by Ellie Suh.