Goodbye

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The HS127 cast are back at the Signal House from Incheon Airport. They went into their respective floors tired. Haechan was still ignoring almost everyone that talks to him. He really just wanted to be alone.

 

The boys were pretty awkward being around each other which they never experienced for the past 6-8 years of them being together as a group. This is why idols usually choose to not fall in love and just continue to work hard on their music. Dating is difficult for them.

 

Johnny and Jaehyun were in their room. Johnny sat on Jaehyun’s bed following Jaehyun’s movements made around the room.

 

“Yah.. Are you okay?”

 

“Molla hyung..”

 

“I think you should go talk to Seulgi about this. Only you can resolve this matter Yuno yahh..” said Johnny to Jaehyun.

 

“Hyung I just think things will get worst if I go talk to her now. Plus I don’t want anyone else to get hurt because of me. Hyuck is already aigooo..”

 

Haechan knocked on the Hyungs’ room door making Jaehyun and Johnny turned to his direction.

 

“Hyuck ah..” uttered Jaehyun.

 

“Jaehyun hyung.. Mianhae..

 

“I’m sorry for yelling at you yesterday and I’m here to tell you guys that I’m leaving the house.”

 

“Wait what?!” exclaimed Johnny.

 

“I’ve talked to the producers about it and I don’t think I should stay here any longer hyung. I won’t be sending in my love signal in the end also.”

 

“Hyuck ah.. if this is because of me I’m really sorry maknae yah.. You know I don’t mean any of this to happen.” Said Jaehyun.

 

“Ara. I’m sorry hyung for putting the blame on you. I know you didn’t mean it. I know how much you love Yun-ha noona.”

 

“But Hyung, please don’t treat Seulgi noona as if she is a stranger. Your words hurt her.”

 

“We overheard your argument with Yun-ha noona the other day and that’s where it all started.”

 

Haechan then explained about the incident the other day and Jaehyun immediately just sat on his bed. His legs gave way upon listening to Haechan telling him the details. He felt extremely guilty for treating the girls that way. He regret every single word he said before.

 

“Alright. I’ll get going now hyungs. Goodluck alright. Get your girls.” Said Haechan hugging his hyungs.

 

Jungwoo who walked passed Bedroom 1 saw the three hugging and he immediately went in to join them. He also just found out about Haechan’s departure from the programme and he is sad that his roommate is leaving him.

 

“Must you really do this Chan ah?” asked Jungwoo.

 

“It’s for the best.” Replied Haechan.

 

The three boys escorted Haechan down when they bumped into Young-won and Yun-ha who were discussing at the common space area. The two girls stood up after seeing the boys. Especially after seeing Haechan’s head hang low with his luggage.

 

“Are you going somewhere Chan ah?” asked Yun-ha.

 

“Eo.. I’m leaving..”

 

“Bwo leaving? To where? And why?” questioned Yun-ha.

 

“I’ve discussed with the producers and I think it’s best for me to leave Noona. Thank you for the memories. I will remember you. You have my number right? Always know that I got your back alright.” Answered Haechan hugging his sister Yun-ha and then embracing Young-won.

 

“I’ll miss you Haechannie.. Be healthy. Take care. Call me if you want to eat anything okay.” Said Young-won almost crying.

 

“Stop.. stop.. I’m gonna cry if you start crying.” Said Haechan holding back his tears.

a6bec840e0f38b7fe6f7df027e8e0324d0644ac7.gifvtumblr_pp62sq30D21rlkjjuo8_250.gifv

“Uri maknae…” said Johnny pulling everyone to a group hug.

 

“Aigoo can’t-

 

“breathe-

 

“yahhh..” said Haechan trying to escape the group hug.

 

Haechan had concluded the right decision. He wanted to protect his heart but also make others happy. So leaving the programme is for the best.

 

As we say Goodbye to our fellow maknae Lee Haechan. We have Seulgi at the rooftop looking down at the carpark seeing Haechan leave in the car. She cried as she watched the car drove off. Things will not be the same without Haechan around and her relationship with him will never be how it used to anymore.

 

She is also thinking of quitting the programme now since she knows what the final decision will be. She stayed at rooftop for a while drinking her sorrows away with Soju. Alcohol.

 

I SWEAR. JAEHYUN BETTER NOT GO NEAR HER. AT LEAST NOT NOW.


We have come to the final 3 chapters. Now that Haechan is out of the equation. How will the Heart Signal love-line be like? to be continued~

Also please show some love to NCT DREAM latest comeback title Ridin' MV