First Meeting

Heart Signal (NCT127 Edition)

The first female cast Lee Young-won, had arrived at the Signal House that they will be staying for 30 days located at Yongsan-gu, Seoul. Dressing in all black from head to toe making her look slim and chic at the same time. She unloads her luggage from her car and walked to the entrance of the house.

bddb3178-e439-4114-a3c7-33013cb535e7.jpg?aki_policy=large

“Omona sasaenghae.. this building is so big!” she exclaimed looking at her surroundings. She proceeded to enter the house pushing the door passcode provided for them. She was greeted by the beautiful interior of the house.

a68fa177-5f6b-4043-8ae7-d78c7951f4f2.jpg?aki_policy=large

The Signal House was decorated cosily and with a minimalist touch. Suitable for the love seekers to stay in comfortably for the next few weeks. Young-won park her luggage at the corner of the room. She then settled herself down on the sofa patiently waiting for the other participants. She admired the green scenery outside of the full glass panel next to her.

While waiting, she saw a cue card labelled Heart Signal on the coffee table. She was contemplating to read it first or wait for the others to arrive. She was feeling slightly nervous and anxious. It’s her first time staying with strangers and also having a housemate. Young-won has been living alone independently throughout her mid-twenties.

After half an hour, there was a sound of the door passcode being pushed. Young-won was trying hard to be silent as she awaits for the person to come in.

Haechan and Jungwoo came in the house noisily with their luggages. Haechan was almost whining on how he had to carry his luggage up the stairs to enter the house. Jungwoo was being cautious not to break his luggage as he is usually clumsy when it comes to his personal belongings.

As the two walked in, Young-won immediately stood up from her sitting position to greet the two guys. Young-won covered after realizing who the two guys were.

“Shiiiiii- takeeeee mushroom.” said Haechan when he was shocked to have make eye contact with Young-won.

“Eok.. ah.. Annyeonghasaeyo..” said Young-won to both Haechan and Jungwoo.

“Oh…A-A-Annyeonghasaeyo.. Noo-“ stuttered Jungwoo.

“Eo majayo, you can call me Noona.. Lee Young-wonnie Noona.”

“Oh Noona Annyeonghasaeyo… Sorry for being noisy.. it’s just that we had to climb the stairs and our luggage are pretty heavy. Did you get help to carry your luggage Noona?” asked Haechan.

“Aniyo.. I carried it up by myself.” answered Young-won.

“Wah, Noona you’re unbelievably strong.” said Haechan.

The three of them shook hands, glad to meet each other. Young-won asked the two guys whether they would like anything to drink after helping them pushed their lugagges next to hers. Haechan insisted that they all go to the kitchen to grab a drink together and maybe do an unofficial walking tour around the house.

“Wah.. shall we go up and see the rooftop guys?” asked Haechan while sipping water from his cup.

“Sounds fun..” said Young-won.

7a256841-3357-4df2-9d0a-48527eb751a7.jpg?aki_policy=large

“Wanjeon daebak sagon.. We have a rooftop swimming pool?” said Jungwoo in awed.

They were looking and walking around aimlessly when suddenly “BooPLOPPP!”

Haechan had fell into the pool. He was balance walking at the pool curb when he lost his balance and fell. Jungwoo and Young-won turned around to see what the commotion was about and started laughing at the poor guy all soaking wet.

“Yahhhhh.. Haechan-ah Why are you like this… It’s only the first day today yahhh..” said Jungwoo looking at his buddy.

“Yah Hyunggg.. Are you gonna help me up or not?” said Haechan annoyed with Jungwoo’s comments.

“Noona…”

“Eo eo arasso. Wait here while I go get you a towel.” Answered Young-won still giggling over Haechan’s mishap.

While Young-won went down to get a towel. The two guys were still straightening things out at the rooftop. Finally realizing that they are idols and they should behave like a proper one. They probably felt comfortable with Young-won because of her outgoing personality. It didn’t really felt like they just met for the first time.

“You’re embarrassing me you know…” whispered Jungwoo to Haechan who was still squeezing water out from his clothes.


Downstairs

Young-won was coming out of the bathroom holding a towel when she heard someone pushing the door passcode. She stopped to wait for the person to come in. Yun-ha and Youngjae walked in and greeted the lady in front of them.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..” greeted the two of them bowing.

“Eo..eo annyeong.. annyeong..” responded Young-won immediately dropping the formalities. She knew she was going to be the oldest among the female casts.

“Urmm.. why don’t the two of you settle down first in the living room while I get the guys from the rooftop.” Said Youngwon in a rush while still holding on to the towel that she was supposed to bring up.

“Oh.. okay okayye…” answered Yun-ha while nudging Youngjae. Both of them just decided to sit on the couch and wait for the rest. Youngjae was scanning the room spotting the luggages that was parked at the corner.

“Yahh yahh, isn’t that??? NCT Jungwoo’s luggage?” asked Youngjae to Yun-ha.

“Ayyy. It can’t be.. Yah stop thinking about NCT when we are here to find love. Tsk. Stop fangirling” Yun-ha hissed.

“I’m just saying” said Youngjae shrugging her shoulders.

A few minutes after settling down. They heard the door passcode ringing. Both of them stretch their bodies to look over whose at the door. The minute they saw two fine, tall and good-looking guys walking in, they turned around facing each other in disbelief trying to hold their scream.

IT WAS JUNG JAEHYUN AND JOHNNY SUH FROM N FREAKING CT 127!!!!!!!

tumblr_ovataxAO0Z1ujyfgeo5_1280.jpgtumblr_ovataxAO0Z1ujyfgeo6_1280.jpg

“Holy mother flying fish, Yoo Youngjae… I’m not seeing things right? Can you pinch me?” whispered Yun-ha to her bestfriend. Youngjae then pinched Yun-ha in the arm making her squeal. It was real. They were not dreaming.

Young-won, Haechan and Jungwoo came back down at the right timing as their eyes met with Jaehyun and Johnny.

“Hyung finally you made it!” screamed Haechan while hugging his older members.

“Yah. Were you drowned?” said Johnny sarcastically after releasing himself from Haechan’s embrace.

“Long story..” answered Haechan shocked.

Jaehyun was looking around the room when he saw the other female casts beside his group members. He walked over to the couch and shook both Yun-ha and Youngjae hands.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.. NCT Jung Jaehyun imnida. Nice to meet you.” Greeted Jaehyun friendly to the two ladies.

“Hi-“ Yun-ha responded short as she was starstruck by Jaehyun’s existence.

“Nice to meet you too Oppa..ehh ani. Jaehyun sshi.” Stuttered Youngjae.

Young-won was having a slight headache looking around the room. There was so much things going on when she suddenly made eye contact with Johnny.

Eooook. Young-wonnie.. Lee Young-won???” said Johnny surprised seeing a familiar face in the room.

“Oh.. Annyeong Young Ho yah.” Answered Young-won.

Everyone in the room looked at the two of them meeting silent.


-kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm loving this new concept! Look forward to more exciting interaction between all HS127 casts. Which characters do you think you are? to be continued~

This chapter was inspired by the song The Beauty Inside by Vincent & 2morro

 https://open.spotify.com/track/1xyblQGhZ3OTV6I2uIMOqg?si=W46cD751Su2QMObfBe1Rew