Updated

Draw me in

"So, we heard Jessica announced her relationship with you publicly."

 

Taeyeon looked up to her parents and saw them smiling at her.

"Jessica Jung really not gonna waste time. She know what she wants." Woobin said.

"Taeyeon?" Mrs. Kim called for Taeyeon's attention.

"As what you've heard mom. What Jessica said is all true." Taeyeon replied.

"Oh dear. We are so happy for you. Does that mean you will stay for good?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Uh, I haven't really decide on that matter mom." Taeyeon scratched her head.

"You should talk about it with Jessica. She doesn't know yet right? I bet she wouldn't like you to go travel around now that you're her girlfriend." Woobin said.

"I'll think about it Oppa. For now, I'll just focus on working with her first. I'll discuss about it with her after this project is done." Taeyeon said.

"Take your time, Taeyeon. Don't be pressure about it." Mr. Kim told her.

"Thanks dad." Taeyeon smiled.

"So, why don't you bring her and introduce her to us?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Mom please. It's not like you haven't talked to her. You always meet her and her family. Don't act like she's someone you never met."

"But you haven't bring her to us as your girlfriend. That's that."

"True." Woobin grinned and winked at their mother.

"You guys just want to bully me. I know you." Taeyeon glared and made them all laughed at her.

"Come on sis. We are just so excited that you're finally with someone." Woobin said.

"Yeah yeah. I'll bring her home whenever I want to. Ok?"

"Fair enough but make sure to let us know in advance." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes mom."

 

From: Jessica Jung

-How's the dinner with your family? Are they ok with our relationship?

 

"Jessica just asked if you guys approve of us together." Taeyeon said.

"We are more than approved! I've always wanted someone like her to be my daughter in law. Now my dream comes true!" Mrs. Kim clapped happily. Mr. Kim just laughed and kissed his wife's hand while Woobin just smiled.

"Of course." Taeyeon mumbled and replied to Jessica, updating her of what they talked about.

"So, Taeyeon. Since you've been exposed. Do you think you're ready to reveal your identity?" Mr. Kim asked.

Taeyeon sighed and looked at her mother's hopeful face.

"Sooner or later, everyone will know right?" Taeyeon asked and they all nodded.

"Well. Then, ok."

"Ok? Is it ok if we finally announce you're our family? Our heiress?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes mom."

"Oh my god. I need to treat Jessica someday. All miracle happens since our Taeyeon met her." Mrs. Kim said dramatically and wiping the non existence tears. Woobin and his father laughed at Mrs. Kim's dramatic reaction.

"Now I can brag to the world that I have such a good looking sister, just like me." Woobin rubbed his hands and grinning cheekily to Taeyeon.

"Stop it oppa. You're so annoying." Taeyeon laughed.

The rest of the dinner went well, with more laughters and the family teasing Taeyeon about Jessica. Mrs. Kim also called Mrs. Jung and put it on loudspeaker, Mrs. Jung was just as happy as everyone else and saying that her husband and Krystal were ecstatic with the news. She even asked Taeyeon to visit them with Jessica whenever she's free.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

 

The bell was ringing for two times already when Jessica's awake. She groaned and woke up unwillingly.

"Whoever dare to disturb my sleep better give me a good reason to stay alive." Jessica mumbled.

She opened the door without checking, ready to glare at the person, it's just the person who disturbed her sleep was no other than her own girlfriend.

"Uh, morning?"

Jessica crossed her arms and looked at her girlfriend from head to tea.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Jessica asked coldly as it's her first time seeing Taeyeon in women suit. Taeyeon's wearing a white blouse covered with her navy blue blazer, matched with navy blue trousers. 

"W-What? N-No one!" Taeyeon replied in panic.

"You better be right. And if it's me, you don't need to impress me. I'm head over heels for you already. Now come in, you hottie." Jessica opened the door widely for Taeyeon to enter.

Jessica stopped Taeyeon when she's on her side by grabbing her arm. Jessica then turned her around to face her, grabbed the hem of Taeyeon's blazer's collar gently before she pulled her to give her a soft kiss on her right cheek.

"Good morning, Kim Taeyeon." Jessica whispered before she proceed to kiss Taeyeon's other cheek. Taeyeon blushed but muttered a good morning back to Jessica.

Jessica smiled softly and let her go to close the door.

"I need to shower first and get ready for work. You can wait in the living room." Jessica told her.

"Is it ok if I prepare for breakfast?" Taeyeon asked.

"That would be lovely. Sure. Don't burn the kitchen though." Jessica laughed.

"I am good at cooking." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Wow. Rolling eyes now huh. Impressive." Jessica smirked.

"J-Just go shower now, or we'll be late."

"Hahaha ok honey."

Taeyeon sighed then went to the kitchen and started preparing for their breakfast.

After half an hour, Jessica came out all fresh and looking good as usual. She matched her attire with Taeyeon purposely. She was wearing a white trousers, navy blue formal blouse and tucked it in.

Jessica put her handbag on the dining table, approached Taeyeon who's tasting the food she made. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist which made Taeyeon to jumped abit before she relaxed in her arms.

"You need to relax and be calm around me. I don't bite. Well, unless you want me to." Jessica .

"I'm working on it." Taeyeon answered honestly. Jessica just chuckled and shook her head.

Jessica make sure that she'll do as many skinship as possible so Taeyeon will get used to it all.

"So, what are you making?" Jessica asked, still backhugging her. 

"Pancake and omelette. Here, try this." Taeyeon glanced at Jessica and feed her a spoon of the pancake she made. 

"Mm. Tasty." 

"Right?" Taeyeon grinned and Jessica's looking at her with hearteyes. Jessica love it when Taeyeon all smiley with her.

The two of them had a sweet, peaceful breakfast together with Jessica being her usual self, asking Taeyeon to keep feeding her. 

"What makes you want to come and fetch me?" Jessica asked when they're on their way to Blanc and Eclare. 

"I just feel like doing it. I mean, I've noticed Woobin oppa did this with Minah unnie and..." 

"And?" 

"By doing this, we get to uh, spend more time together." 

Jessica's heart swells with love seeing how Taeyeon's making effort to do something for her, for them too. 

"Thank you." Jessica said softly. 

Taeyeon glanced at Jessica and smiled. 

 

 

Later that day, Mrs. Kim finally made an announcement revealing Taeyeon as her biological daughter, the one who brought the company to the top before she went abroad to pursue her dream. 

Just as the public still not getting over Taeyeon's relationship with Jessica Jung. Now they received another unexpected news. The public is totally going crazy right now. 

The good thing is that both Jungs' and Kims' company's stock soars high with all the news. Many investors trying to secure deals with both families too.