mother’s day

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"happy mother's day mommy."

 

waking up in the morning, this is what greeted chaewon the instant she fluttered her eyes open, followed by a few kisses from her daughter.

 

she lets out a chortle before embracing her daughter who snuggled further in the crook of her neck.

 

"thank you baby." the fairy kissed the crown of her head and the kid's hair before locking gazes with her husband who was already staring at her.

 

they got lost in each other's brown pool, their soft gazes filled with love before saku brought up his hand to caress his wife's cheeks.

 

"happy mother's day love." he whispered and leaned in to kiss her forehead. pulling away, they again locked gazes with each other however before they could get lost in it once again, wonyoung disrupted their moment.

 

"we have a surprise for you mommy! hurry hurry wash up." the little girl pulled her mommy up and headed to the bathroom, both parents were surprised with the amount of strength their daughter has.

 

saku grins seeing this and then left the room so he could set up the surprise he and their daughter prepared for his wife. it's not that grand, just a simple romantic breakfast for the mother of his kid.

 

thinking about the conversation they had a few months back, a wider smile formed on his lips. after that, they've been sweeter than ever. you wouldn't believe the look on their friends' faced when they saw the couple holding hands. their jaws were hanging open.

 

going back to reality, saku heard the two's footsteps approaching. with that, he stood up and jogged behind his wife's seat, pulling it out for her like a gentleman that he is.

 

"oh what's this?" chaewon asked upon seeing the table set up. her husband took a seat next to her and took off the lid that's covering the food they prepared.

 

doing so, the aroma of the food lingers underneath the fairy's nose in an instant. a deliciously cooked pancakes sided with berries and hot chocolate. an even bigger smile formed on the mother's lips as she looked at her husband lovingly.

 

"it's not much, but i made it with love." the latter said, and his words might be simple and short, but for the younger, it means so much to her. she's more than satisfied with the little things he does for her, as a matter of fact, she prefers their simple life rather than a grand one contrary to as what everyone expects.

 

chaewon pulled the lad's neck closer to her and planted a kiss on his lips. saku's hand circles around her waist so as to pull her closer, but before they could deepen the kiss, wonyoung spoke.

 

"mommy daddy stop being gross in front of wonnie!" hearing that, the couple parted and chuckled at their baby's whining. the japanese then carried wonyoung and made her sit on his lap.

 

"alright princess let mommy eat her breakfast." saku said, but that caused a pout to form on the kid's face.

 

"daddy where's wonnie's?" she asked.

 

"you had yours earlier princess, this one is mommy's."

 

"but mommy's is better than wonnie's! i want mommy's!" wonyoung crossed her arms and frowned. hearing this, chaewon faced her husband and locked gazes with him.

 

"you fed her the burnt ones again didn't you?" the japanese forced out a smile, a nervous one as his sly actions had been caught by his wife and indeed he received one painful flick on his forehead.

 

right after, she took their daughter back in her arms and ate breakfast together. saku who was watching from the side, despite being flicked, he was still pleased with this sight of his wife and daughter. he propped his chin on his palm and stared at them, eyes filled with affection.

 

"you and the girls have a plan today right?" saku then asked when they finished the pancakes. chaewon wiped the crumbs off of wonyoung's lips before nodding her head.

 

"they're on their way right now actually. i'll be back here before evening." the short haired girl stood up from her seat and grabs her things as her husband and daughter walks her out of the house. she then faced the two once outside and pinches the little girl's nose who immediately growls cutely making her parents laugh.

 

saku could see chaewon from their daughter, the way she growled was like that of the fairy. he finds it amazing how much his daughter took after his wife. she's literally like a little version of her.

 

"now you two, behave while i'm gone okay?" the fairy then tiptoes to kiss her husband on the lips and wonyoung on her forehead.

 

"enjoy your day love." saku said upon hearing a car honking, meaning eunbi has arrived before letting his wife go off to hang out with her friends at this very special day in particular.

 

"okay wonnie, now let's set up the surprise for mommy shall we?" wonyoung grins as she nodded with much excitement.

 

 

chaewon came home a few hours later, already evening and her hands are full of shopping bags from different designer brands. indeed, she enjoyed herself way too much as she and the girls hopped from store to store, places to places around town.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter