sumn random

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“babe.”

 

poke.

 

“baby.”

 

poke.

 

“honey?”

 

poke.

 

“love?”

 

the young lad holds his girlfriend’s wrist before she could poke his side for the umpteenth time. he groans, moving and stretching his body as chaewon keeps her stare on him, chin propped on top of his chest.

 

“it’s the middle of the night, chaewon-ah.” he murmured with his deep, sleepy voice. the kind of voice that never fails to trigger something in the fairy, which is why she loves waking him up in the middle of the night.

 

“i know that but i want a kiss.” although his eyes are closed, saku still rolled his eyes on her. he knows that one kiss will eventually lead to something, it always does but right now he’s super tired from studying for his midterms exams, he literally had his head buried in his books and notes all day that he just wants to take a good night rest.

 

“babe i hate to turn you down but i’m really exhausted. i also do not want to forget about what i studied earlier so i’ll have to pass.” chaewon whines and forced him to open his eyes and face her.

 

“or maybe you just don’t want me anymore. am i unattractive to you now?” saku looked at her as if she just said something ridiculous, which is the case, then kissed her on the lips to prove a point.

 

“the are you saying babe, don’t you ever say that, i’m dead set on marrying you in the future.” chaewon was caught off-guard hearing that. sure she too does see a future with him, she could picture it perfectly in her head but she never did say that out loud.

 

not yet at least, because knowing him, she’s afraid he might freak out and run away. just like how he always does whenever they encounter a few bumps in their relationship.

 

saku hates confrontation, hates problems, hates everything that will put him on the spot and when he panics, his initial response is to disappear for a few hours, and if it’s something bad, then days.

 

the lad seems to have realized the power that his words convey when he felt her freeze in his arms which woke him up to another level. he was about to say something, which probably would just make things worse, when chaewon steals his lips for a kiss and he feels her smile underneath their shared kiss.

 

saku didn’t bother to pull away to explain and just let her take him to heaven with the feeling of her wonderful lips moving against his in a rhythm that they both knew quite well.

 

they could’ve kept kissing all night, if it wasn’t for their need of oxygen, goddamn the basic human needs.

 

chaewon hugged her lover’s neck tight, whispering an “i love you” to the lad’s big ear while playing with his hair. saku hums and presses his lips on her forehead.

 

“i love you more, so are we going to sleep now or what?” the fairy chuckled and nodded, keeping her lips sealed as she fights the urge to tease the lad and ruin the perfect moment.

 

“wait, can you turn around? i wanna spoon you.” chaewon frowns at the request.

 

“but i want you to hold me like this.”

 

“babe it’s just the same, come on i wanna be closer to you.” the lass tilts her head in confusion.

 

“you’re already cradling me what do you mean.”

 

“it’s closer when i spoon you. i can feel all of you, come on just turn around.”

 

“what no, cradling is closer. we can feel each other’s chest, i can hear your heartbeat like this. i like this!” chaewon argues, tightening her grip around him as well.

 

saku could only sigh, he just really want to spoon her tonight but well, they’re cradling tonight then.

 

 

“my god kim chaewon.” saku sighs in relief the minute he steps in the living room and sees his girlfriend with no major injuries. an hour earlier he received a call from yunjin saying they got into a little car accident, she did say nothing major happened to them, only a few bruises but that did not stop the lad from leaving in the middle of his examination.

 

after all, chaewon is far more important than that goddamn piece of paper.

 

saku ran towards the younger, kneeling down and cupping her face as she smile at him apologetically. she then wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close.

 

“sorry for making you worry.” he ruffles her hair and pulls back, giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead right after.

 

“accidents happen, i’m just glad that you and yunjin are okay. you’re on bed arrest for a week so we can ensure your recovery, and you too.” saku glared at yunjin whose jaws dropped and eyes widened in shock.

 

“what?! me?! i’m not your girlfriend! put her on bed arrest not me! i have plans for next week! it’s spring break!” yunjin tries to protest but saku turned a deaf ear on her pleads so she looked at chaewon for help this time.

 

unfortunately for her, the girl puts both her hands up and avoided her gaze and cries for help.

 

“get some rest yunjin.” poor girl was left unable to protest when saku disappears to their room, carrying his girlfriend along with him. as he sets the lass down on their bed.

 

“you want anything? ice cream? chocolate? fries? what do you want princess? i’ll get you anything.” he cups her small face and caresses the scratch on her cheek with gentleness.

 

“anything?” saku nods at the question, chaewon then grins before opening her arms.

 

“cuddles.” the lad couldn’t help but chuckle at her childlike personality that he’s the only witness to as she’s known to be very cold and intimidating outside.

 

saku doesn’t even know why people think that way of chaewon. she’s the silliest girl he knows.

 

“you already have a lifetime supply of cuddles chae, seriously is there anything you want? kfc? mcdonalds? what?” chaewon shakes her head and pulls her boyfriend on the bed with her.

 

“just cuddles and kisses please.” the lad sighs but puts his arms around her tiny frame still, holding her close to his chest as he sniffs her addicting scent.

 

“so you’re really okay?” saku finally asks, he can’t himself from worrying despite the countless assurance that chaewon is really okay a hundred percent. it’s evident in his voice just how worried he is and chaewon felt bad for causing his distress.

 

“i told you, sore muscles is all. i don’t have internal bleeding, i don’t have external bleeding, i don’t have anything saku. it’s just like falling from a bicycle okay? relax.” chaewon showered his face with soft little kisses and for about five minutes the couple were in their own world.

 

chaewon was rambling about her sister, eunchae about how annoying she is as per usual and how she wished she could exchange her with saku’s sister, wonyoung who is a complete opposite of eunchae by the way.

 

saku just watched her face change expressions and talk about how she adored eunchae so much when she was little but now would want to avoid her as much as possible because she does not let her breathe. sometimes he laugh at her stories even though it’s not the first time he heard it from her.

 

soon enough, saku started to feel his eyelids getting heavier so he scooted closer to his girlfriend and rests his head at the crook of her neck.

 

chaewon didn’t notice his silence at first, only when she starts to feel his steady breath hitting her cheeks did she turn her attention to the lad. upon facing him, she sees him breathing lightly with his eyes slightly open.

 

cute.

 

she thought, cupping his small face with her two hands and kissing the tip of his well structured nose. chaewon rests her forehead against his as she too began to feel a bit sleepy.

 

falling asleep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter