lost and found (7)

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon yawns as she groggily walk out of her lover’s room and into the kitchen while scratching her eyes. It’s 7:30 in the morning and as per usual she woke up early before her lover to prepare him breakfast and his morning coffee, she’s been doing since the moment she stayed at his flat.

 

No matter how early it is no matter how tired she is, she will get up and serve him breakfast. For her it’s her own way of giving back to him, something as little as this even though he told her not to and they could just grab something on their way to the hospital.

 

So when she sees his mother doing the things she was supposed to be doing for him, she was utterly confused and she stood there not knowing whether she would help out or what. I mean for all she know, Mrs. Miyawaki would probably want her out of his place, she might be thinking that Chaewon is some sort of parasite in whatever benefit she could out of Saku.

 

She knows that’s how things are looking for her, I mean for goodness’s sake she had never experienced living in luxury ever since she was kicked out of her parents’ house and now all of a sudden a kind rich man is here basically paying not only for her living but for her daughter’s as well.

 

“Well good morning to you too young lady. Starting the day early I see.” Then the old lady spoke which by to no surprise, terrified the fairy by a lot. She smiled nervously and nodded her head, fingers fidgeting as she plays with them and Akari could see just now nervous she is just with just one quick glance.

 

“Why is that? My son usually wakes up late I figured you’ll be sleeping in with him as well.” She asked as she prepare breakfast for all three of them, Chaewon decides to help out a little by preparing coffee.

 

“I usually cook him breakfast and make him coffee before we head to the hospital, Mrs. Miyawaki.” She responded in a quiet voice as if ashamed of her presence, she doesn’t have the courage to face her lover’s mother thinking that the old woman must not like her presence around Saku.

 

She already assumed that Akari doesn’t just from their interaction alone. She loves Eunbi so much, and she knew that just by watching the lady hug and greet Saku’s ex wife with a wide smile painted on her face.

 

“So, when did you meet my son?” Mrs. Miyawaki asked as she sets up the table and Chaewon bit her lower lip, nervours about starting a conversation with the old woman. God was her hand shaking the whole time as she makes Saku’s coffee.

 

“It was about seven months ago, Mrs. Miyawaki.” The woman raises a brow, utterly shocked that it has been that long and yet her son never mentioned anything about meeting a girl.

 

She’s actually happy to know he let someone in finally after two years, but what she’s disappointed about is that he didn’t tell her any of it.

 

“That long and I had no clue.” Chaewon bit her lower lip unable to come up with something to say, she felt like she’s tiptoeing and with just one wrong move she’ll lose everything she has right now. Is this the end of the good in her life?

 

“You have a daughter right? Why don’t you tell me all about her honey.” Then the fairy’s heart was filled with warmth when she heard Saku’s mother call her ‘honey’, it was so endearing for her that she almost felt sorry for thinking that the woman hates her.

 

“I do, Wonyoung she’s five turning six this August.” The younger nodded, not knowing what else to say but the way she could feel the woman’s eyes on her means she’s waiting for her to say something more.

 

“Do you have a photo of her?” Mrs. Miyawaki suddenly asked, clearly she’s invested in getting to know her little girl and of course Chaewon gladly took her phone to show her a picture of her daughter. As soon as she saw Wonyoung, Akari’s smile on her face grew bigger and she recognized a gleeful spark like that of Saku’s in her eyes.

 

“She’s so beautiful just like her mom, she looks like she is full of energy. She seem very close to my son as well.” Mrs. Miyawaki commented as Chaewon shows her pictures of Wonyoung however there was sadness in the fairy’s eyes as she go through Wonyoung’s photos, all she wanted was to go back in time when they were all happy and they didn’t have to worry about Wonyoung unless she got another scratch from playing too much.

 

“Saku mentioned she’s admitted to the hospital, what’s wrong with her health?” Then Chaewon froze at the mention of that, she was utterly speechless and her brain just stopped functioning. Tears were building up in her eyes, any second it’ll fall but before it could, she felt her lover’s arms around her then him propping his head on her neck.

 

“Good morning ladies, so what did I miss?” He kissed Chaewon’s cheeks before turning to face his mother while still having her arms around her lover who leaned back to his chest, relieved to have him by her side just as when she needed him.

 

“Chaewon was just telling me all about Wonyoung, I would’ve liked it if you told me about them sooner you know.” Mrs. Miyawaki glared at her son who stuck his tongue on her as a response which earned him a really good flick on his forehead.

 

“Ow mom!” He whines and then the silly but heartfelt argument between them started, Chaewon watched with amusement totally forgetting what happened e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter