love is enough

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaewon and sakura are that kind of couple that fights a lot and by that i mean a lot over stupid little trivial things. you might think, 'okay so what? every couple fights a lot' but i'm telling you it’s bad, real bad because it doesn’t just affect their relationship but every time they fight (which is probably every day) everyone gets involved.

 

their friends would say their relationship is something toxic, and they’re right. they will even ask why they wouldn’t just break up, but they do. they always break up, they were on and off and off and on and it’s been happening from the very first day of their relationship. it's just that after that once they cool, then it was almost as if there wasn't even a fight in the first place.

 

“what now?!” sakura yelled out in anger as she threw all her things on the couch while chaewon stands in front of her a few feet away with her arms crossed. the minute the cherry blossom walks in, she was already screaming and yelling profanities that the other finds just ridiculous.

 

“do you know what time it is?! i’ve been waiting for you here, to come home and cooked you your favorite only for me to find out that you’re what?! out drinking with your friends?! how come everyone knows where you were except for me?! you weren’t even accepting any of my calls for ’s sake!” rage was evident not just in the fairy’s voice but in her eyes too, it was roaring with flames while the older is starting to heat up too.

 

“because i knew you would react like this if i tell you! god won, can’t you just get off my back even just for a day?! i’m sick and tired of coming home from work with you screaming at me the instant i step a foot in this apartment!” sakura gathered her things, walking back to the where she hang her coat while the younger followed behind.

 

“and where do you think you’re going now?! we're not done talking!”

 

“out to where i wouldn’t have to listen to you talk s because i'm tired, i don’t want this anymore.” and just like that, the door opens and slammed close leaving chaewon frozen and unmoving from where she stood as a single lone tear falls from her left eye.

 

 

“should i even ask why you’re here knocking on my front door at this hour or is it the same old for the hundredth time?” yena hears a knock on the door right when she was about to head to sleep after their night out and when she opened the door, she already knew that another argument is what lead sakura to come to her home at this hour.

 

“same old, i’m crashing.” the japanese didn’t even bother to get invited inside as she rushed in and threw herself on the couch, as per yena she just rolled her eyes and let her friend be. yuri walks out of their shared room and when she found sakura lying on her couch as she normally does every time something goes wrong with her lover, she knew what’s going to happen next.

 

she fished her phone out of her pocket and waited.

 

“three, two, one.” as soon as her countdown comes to an end, her phone rang and she flashed her screen towards the two whose eyes were on her. the screen showed chaewon’s contact and just by thinking about her argument with her lover earlier made her groan in frustration.

 

yuri forced a smile towards the cherry blossom before going back to her room and talk to her friend, leaving the other pair in the living room. yena sighs leaning against the wall as she watched her friend kick the air and punch the pillows.

 

“why won’t you just break up? it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter