saku and his roommate

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s been exactly six weeks since the start of chaewon and saku’s scheduled weekly breakfast, and just like every other sundays, chaewon is looking forward to their breakfast, perhaps way too much this time that she even woke up at seven in the morning.

 

so now here she stood in front of the lad’s room, knocking on his door loudly it would probably wake up their neighbors if it wasn’t for their apartment’s thick walls.

 

“it’s open chaewon-ah!!” she heard the lad scream at the top of his lungs, with a smile, the lass walks in his room to wake him up. saku felt his bed dipped and immediately his hands find the lass’s tiny waist.

 

“wake up, let’s go have breakfast.” chaewon cups his face, his cheeks with much love and care. god how she wants to just cuddle him then and there, but that’s going to be weird of her.

 

“it’s seven a.m chae… let’s leave at nine, please? i’ve barely gotten any sleep. you kept me up all night last night.” defeated, chaewon pouts. she was about to stand up and leave his room when she felt a force around her waist, followed by the lad pulling her to his bed with him.

 

“let’s get some more sleep chaewonnie.” good god, chaewon’s heart nearly bursted because of their close proximity. the lad had his arms wrapped around her body, one hand rests on her back, and the other on her nape her baby hairs with his thumb which caused goosebumps all over her body.

 

chaewon could feel her heart beating so loud that she worries that the lad could feel it as her chest also rests against his hard, toned chests.

 

“hmm.” the lad groans while at the same time adjusting their position. he moved in a way where he now has his head resting at the crook of her neck. it is simply impossible to recover from this, saku is literally cuddling her as he sleeps and chaewon doesn’t know whether she’s lucky for that or not.

 

thank goodness saku seems to have fallen back to sleep instantly, the fairy’s face is red all over and she was fortunate that the lad is sleeping soundly otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to explain why she’s red from neck up.

 

although saku suggested they sleep some more, chaewon’s afraid that won’t be possible for her. not when her racing heart is keeping her wide awake, it’s simply impossible.

 

heck she’s not even sure if she’s breathing right now because of how close she is with the lad. at this point, chaewon begins to question whether or not saku is already aware of her feelings for him.

 

but little by little, chaewon is beginning to feel a bit comfortable as the panic in her chest slowly subsides. eventually she finds her hand traveling up, resting a palm on his neck as she soothes his skin by drawing circles on it.

 

saku groans feeling her gentle touch, his unconscious self finding it soothing that he tightened his grip around her.

 

chaewon could find herself slowly losing power over her sanity and her emotions starts to take over. she hugged him back just as tight, nesting her nose in his soft curly hair as she inhale his scent.

 

this is driving her insane, but she’s not complaining though.

 

 

saku groans for the umpteenth time, resting his head on the desk as he stare at the fairy who has all her attention on the book that she is reading. he pouts when he didn’t get the attention he wanted from her.

 

“chae.” he called and finally she spared him a glance, he smiled at her then held out his palm. chaewon stared at it confused.

 

“can you hold my hand, please?” chaewon was a little bit caught of guard at his sudden request for skinship, not that she’s not used to it, no she had gotten used to it since they literally cannot keep their hands off of each other but he asked out loud in front of her friends and she could feel their intense stare at the back of her head.

 

“chae.” she blinks at the mention of her name, staring straight into the lad’s pleading eyes. how could she possibly ignore him when he’s looking at her like that.

 

chaewon coughs quietly, trying her best to act nonchalant as she intertwines her fingers with his. she heard gasps coming from her friends, but chose to ignore them, trying to act as normal as possible.

 

she is sure that it’s only a matter of time before her friends start questioning her relationship with saku. chaewon is fully aware of her very complex relationship with the lad, ordinary friends don’t do the things they do and when confronted by it, she wouldn’t know what to say.

 

, chaewon can not understand a damn thing her notes say because right now her brain is running ten miles per hour but her only thought is this guy next to her holding her god damn hand.

 

“chae i’m bored.” chaewon sees the lad pouting from the corner of her eyes but chose to ignore it. however, saku isn’t pleased to be ignored by her and decided to be a little pushy to gain her attention.

 

he slowly brings her hand close to his face, first rubbing his cheeks against her warm hand before placing numerous kisses at the back of her palm.

 

once again, he had caught her off-guard. not just her actually but everyone near them are whispering to each other, telling their companions their own opinion about the pair.

 

as both of them are quite famous in their university, everything about them will be talked about and right now, words are spreading fast about the possibility of them dating.

 

“do you want some bungeoppang? i’ll buy you one.” and finally, saku grins wide when chaewon’s eyes finally fell on his.

 

“really?”

 

“of course, i’ll buy you anything you want right now. but you have to give me something in return too.” chaewon swears she saw him smirk a little before pointing at his cheeks and she blinks, unable to process his request.

 

sure there were stolen kisses from time to time, but it was never in public and it’s always been him who steals the said kisses, she’s always been to shy to initiate something.

 

“come on i’ll need the strength to walk, it’s quite far you know? it’s also super cold now, i need it chaewon-ah.” she gulps, her feelings are getting ahead of her right now. who wouldn’t give in? he’s her crush for pete’s sake.

 

chaewon finds herself having an inner conflict between her heart and mind. they’re literally in public and with her friends too.

 

“i’m waiting chaechae.” he says but chaewon’s mind remains blank. the lad’s lower lip jutted out in a pout and five seconds later he stood up.

 

“i’ll collect my kiss later. i’ll be back with your precious snack.” and the moment saku leaves the library, her friends showered her with light slaps and constant demands to tell them all about her and the lad.

 

chaewon was even worried that she’ll end up bruised by the end of the day.

 

 

it was a normal tuesday afternoon, saku was beaming while whistling happily as he walks to the recital venue. after hearing that his department will collaborate with chaewon’s department for a performance at the upcoming festival, he is looking forward to surprising the lass with another one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter