lost and found (8)

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think of Chaewon?” Akari asks Eunbi as they were waiting for Wonyoung’s ct scans to show up. She looked at her ex-mother-in-law pondering on her question figuring out what exactly does she mean by that.

 

“She’s great mom, she’s Saku’s type.” Eunbi answered nonchalantly as she leaned back darting her eyes on the little kid inside the ct machine. It has been over three months since she started treating Wonyoung and within those three months she’s becoming more and more infuriated at the fact that they’re getting nowhere.

 

“Yeah but does she love him as much as he loves her? You know my son, he always goes all out I’m afraid she’s not in as much as he is.” Akari leans back and Eunbi could see the visible worry in her eyes, Saku got this look from her mother.

 

“You’re right, Saku treats her like a Queen. He barely lets her do anything on her own, he does everything for her, anything that she wants anything that she needs. She’s got him wrapped around her fingers that’s true and he will fall apart if she leaves him, but mom he treats her like a King too. She knows she doesn’t have much to offer, but she takes care of him better than I did, and I loved him deeply you know I did. I still do, but it’s different now.” Akari likes Chaewon, she does but she’s still bummed at the fact that Eunbi and Saku separated because for years ever since the two were in college, people knew they were meant to end up together.

 

She hoped they would end up together so imagine how happy she was when they told her they were getting married. She flew to Korea the minute they told her and she refused to fly back to Japan despite being the head of a big foundation.

 

And when they got separated, it was as if her heart broke as well. So you can’t blame her because all these years, she was used to Saku and Eunbi, not Saku and someone else.

 

“Mom you have nothing to worry about, really. She won’t hurt him intentionally, and he won’t hurt her either.”

 

 

Chaewon lies down next to her lover, resting her head on the crook of his neck while her hand rests on his chest that was heaving up and down heavily after their little session. She kissed his neck softly before pulling away and cupping his face with one hand as she stares at him. The lad’s eyes were closed, clearly still hasn’t fully recovered from the high and the fairy chuckled at this sight of him.

 

Saku opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her upon hearing her melodic laughter. He then laid down sideways then pulled her closer to his body with their bare chests touching. She his cheeks with so much affection as she waited for his next move. But there was none, instead they were just staring at each other’s eyes having a silent conversation with no words being said. A smile tugged at Saku’s face after a couple of minutes before he pecks her lips.

 

“What should we do for you and Wonyoung’s birthday, hm? What do you usually do?” Chaewon ponders a thought, recalling the past few years and she felt bad when she realized that she hasn’t really prepared anything grand for the past years, after all she was already struggling having to pay for all their expenses where else would she get the money to prepare a grand gesture.

 

“We just ate some cakes in the park during her birthday and that’s it.” Saku frowns at her answer but he gets her, he also noticed that she didn’t mention anything about her birthday which means that they probably do nothing during that day.

 

He’s not used to it, every birthday he’s been in whether it be his or someone else’s, the celebration was always grand and he wants to do the same for them.

 

“Okay let’s plan something special then, do you want to go on a trip somewhere? How about paragliding yeah? Or how about we go on a roadtrip together? Or maybe just a dinner party at our penthouse.” Chaewon shushed him by pecking his lips and sneaking her head on his neck.

 

“Your penthouse.” She corrected him before continuing.

 

“Let’s just stay here with Wonyoung.” The Japanese sighs and fell silent, he then closed his eyes as he let her rest. Disappointment was evident in his face, he wants to do something special but he knows it’s impossible because Chaewon will not go unless Wonyoung’s with her and well, she’s not allowed to leave the hospital.

 

“You know, we’re not really… protected.” The blushed upon saying that, it’s actually been bothering her mind everytime they have Saku doesn’t pull out, and she doesn’t know why she’s not even stopping him too. It’s like they’re dismissing the fact that they’re already adults. For all she knows there might already have been a baby growing inside of her as of this moment.

 

“Huh?” The lad looked at her confused, sometimes she hates how he’s so slow and she has to explain everything to him directly to the point. She groans then pinched his nose to which he whined at before hugging her tighter.

 

“One day I’m going to wake up with a big bump on my belly with a baby growing inside of me because of you!” Then Chaewon yelled this out and hit his back lightly, the lad buffered for a few seconds before chuckling and ruffling her hair, the lass pouted thinking he wasn’t taking her seriously.

 

“So? Then we’ll raise our baby together.” And then it was Chaewon’s turn to buffer. She blinked thinking her ears were playing tricks on her, or maybe Saku is indeed playing tricks on her. Why would he blurt that out? Isn’t it too early for that?

 

“Don’t freak out, I’m not getting any younger okay? I don’t mind having a baby with you I mean come on Wonyoung thinks of me as her dad, I think of her as my own daughter, and then we’re in a relationship. Aren’t we a family already? I’d love to have a bigger family with you and Wonnie, but if you think we’re going too fast and you wanna slow it down I don’t mind either. Whatever you want, let’s do it as long as I get to do it with you.” He said in all seriousness with a playful smile lingering on his face, he knows exactly what his words are doing to Chaewon and he’s having fun watching her reaction.

 

“But are you uncomfortable with our pace? Do you think we’re going too fast? Should we slow down?” Then he got all serious, Chaewon could see worry all over his face. He doesn’t want to scare her away with how fast they were going, he’s afraid.

 

“Are you sure you want to have a baby with me?” Chaewon squints her eyes acting suspicious causing the lad the release a deep chortle that rang in her ears. He leaned closer leaving their lips merely centimeters apart before speaking.

 

“We already have Wonyoung, what’s there to be scared of?” His voice was deep and serious as he caress her hair, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter