our hidden treasure (2)

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"papa where are you going?" wonyoung stood behind him, rubbing her eyes as it seems like she was awaken from the noise coming from their bedroom. saku sighs before carrying his daughter up.

 

"just out, did papa wake you up?" he kissed her forehead as his left hand cups her small face so as to softly caress her cheeks with so much love and care.

 

"you and mommy fought again because of wonyoungie didn't you?" this kid might only just three years old, but she's quick to grab unto things. she knew exactly what was going on between her parents and how much they argue about her.

 

"i'm sorry, it's my fault papa i'm a bad girl." wonyoung's eyes brimmed with tears but before they could fall, saku kissed both her eyes and cooed.

 

"no, of course not baby it's not your fault okay? it's papa's. don't worry, i'll make it up to mommy later. i'm sorry." the lad lets her bury her face on his neck as they made their way back to her bedroom. he tucks her back in the sheets and showered her face with kisses to which she giggled at.

 

"papa~ don't leave." she murmured with her lips forming a pout, and those big pleading puppy eyes which never fail to persuade both her parents, especially the father.

 

"i won't so you go back to sleep, papa will stay here with you until you fall asleep." that being said, the japanese laid his body down beside the girl and enveloped her in his arms, granting her the parental affection that he failed to give her for the past three days he's been away.

 

"goodnight princess."

 

before wonyoung could fall asleep, she looked up to her father and uttered, "mommy likes mint choco papa, i left some in the fridge." he couldn't help but smile at his daughter's sweetness and concern.

 

"thanks for the tip bunny, i'll make sure to pay you back a hundred times more next time." the girl giggled in excitement before drifting to sleep in her father's hold who kept staring and adoring her profile that was a clear blend of his and chaewon's. upon remembering his wife, he gently lets go of the three year old and headed out of her room, making sure to grab the tub of half-empty mint choco ice cream that she pointed out a while ago.

 

right after, saku stood in front of their bedroom door and held on the knob tightly, inhaling deep before stepping inside once again. the fairy's back was facing him, and he quietly went to her side of the bed and sat there.

 

the japanese the side of her face and tucks the loose strands of her falling on her face before speaking, "hey baby i've got ice cream." though tempted with the offer, chaewon pretended to still be asleep due to their fight just a while ago.

 

"i know you're awake won, come on let's talk." that was followed by a forceful attempt to make her sit up, the younger growls cutely, showing her displease to her husband who could only grin in amusement so she glared at him but that didn't faze him one bit.

 

"ice cream? it's your favorite." that annoying grin remained painted on his face and chaewon wanted to rip it off of him but instead, she harshly took the glass from him and ate the ice cream.

 

"this is wonyoung's you know? she'll be upset when she finds out you stole her ice cream." saku chuckled at what his wife said and puts an arm around her shoulder keeping her close to him.

 

"i'm not the one eating it am i? besides wonyoung knows i don't fancy toothpaste in my ice cream and never in my entire life would i eat them again. i can't believe you turned our daughter into a toothpaste-ice cream loving girl." chaewon stopped eating as she gasped dramatically, eyes filled with disbelief on her husband and her gaze was unfaltering.

 

"did you really just set me up?! how dare you, and for your information, mint choco ice cream is not bad, your tastebuds are just messed up like your empty brain dingus." the lad stuck his tongue out, only for his ears to be pulled by the lady with no mercy causing him to hiss in pain.

 

"oww?! i'm kidding! she told me to go give it to you as a peace offering why would i even take her ice cream without her knowledge when i know she'll throw tantrums at me! which she clearly got from you!" finally after that chaewon released his big ears but not before giving it one last pull to which caused him to grunt louder.

 

"you are nuts i don't know how i ended up marrying you." saku murmured underneath his breath while rubbing his ears to soothe the pain. the fairy then sent daggers to him, which made him chuckle nervously.

 

"ah so you regret marrying me now after telling wonyoung how you were the one who had a crush on me first? okay then i guess i'll just leave." she was about to stand up and leave feeling sullen when suddenly, the older took the glass of ice cream and placed it on the bedside table then tackled her down on their bed as he pinned her body with both his legs placed on either side of her waist.

 

"i love you." upon uttering the magic words, chaewon rolled her eyes and pulled him down by the neck so as to lay down next to her.

 

"hey where's my 'i love you too'?" saku pouts, now they are facing each other while laying on the bed. the younger plays with her husband's hair while he succumbed into her tender touch and snuggled closer against her with his head unto her neck.

 

"i'm sorry." he apologized, right hand searching for chaewon's very own so as to lace their fingers together. the latter hums, as a reply and waited for him to continue talking.

 

"i just didn't want her to go through what we both had been through at such an early age. you know people can be mean, and we can't beg them to be nice to our daughter. they'll hate on her if they want to hate on her, she doesn't deserve that but we can't do anything about it. i just don't want her to get hurt with what they say of her." saku's voice turned soft, showing his sincerity to the topic and if you listen closely there is a bit of hurt in it but he's right.

 

ten ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter