Come back home

Status: Married

Hello readers! On the last chapter, TOP and Nicole had some r rated moments in Japan. Julie and Anna has also made plans to visit Japan and surprise them. Let's continue.. 

 

He paced up and down his room feeling really really guilty. This is the second time he had with another woman. What will be Anna's reaction if she found out? How was he going to tell her? 
 

" Should I ask any of my members to tell her?" He thought to himself out loud while he continued to pace in his living room's suite. 
 

" I need to tell them first. How do I even tell them without getting critized?" He thought to himself again. He walked nearer to the window of the hotel and sigh. What should he do? Who is the first member that he can tell? He scratched his head and let out a heavy sigh. 
 

He walked opened the window and digged out his packet of cigrattes and lighter from his pocket. He took a cigratte from the packet, stick one in his mouth and light the cigratte bud, taking a puff from it. Damn it. He was so stressed. He don't want to lose his wife. 
 

How is he going to end it with Nicole? Damn it. The more he think, the more stressed he gets. He took another puff from his cigratte and blew out the smoke while looking out at the beautiful city skyline of Japan. His mind started to slowly wander as he went deeper into thoughts. 
 

" Should I text Jiyong?" He started to wander. Of course he knew Jiyong's reaction will be huge. He would probably punch him after receiving the news but he will give out best solutions and advises. Right now, he is trapped. He is clueless. He really didn't do what to do. He dig his phone out from his pocket. He went to message and clicked on the leader's name. 
 

Jiyong? Really?
 

Now what? What was he going to say? How was he going to put it into words? He took another puff from the cigratte he was holding and blew out the smoke before trying to think of what to type. It took him a few minutes before he threw his phone of the sofa in frustration. He knew there is no excuse on what he had did. He walked over to the ash tray on the coffee table. Put the old cigratte bud out. He then walked over to the window, took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh before taking out another cigratte stick from the pack. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next morning)

" Why didn't you answer your phone yesterday?" The moment they saw the rapper sat down, Jiyong sternly asked him. He was uncontactable the entire night last night. The 5 of them had made a deal to come down to the breakfast buffet at 8am every morning, before being chauffeured for 45 20 minutes to their concert hall. 

 

" Sorry. I was sleeping." TOP clear his throat. Just the thought of being ask anything about last night was uncomfortable for him. 

 

" I wanted to discuss with you about your rap part. I want to add some impromptu lines" Jiyong told him the reason why he called about 5 times last night but he didn't once answered. TOP just nodded and took a deep breath as he looked at the table in front of him. 

 

“ Are you okay?” Jiyong asked. Concerned now. Should he tell the leader what is going on? Should he come clear? Maybe he would feel better. Will he get punched in the face? He deserves it if he does. 

 

“ Jiyong.. I .. “ he wanted to tell him. He really did but Daesung came back with a plate full of toast, placing it down on the table. 

 

" Fresh toast. Go and take some" Daesung took a sit opposite TOP as he started taking up a toast and applying butter on it. 
 

" I did something.." he couldn't continue when Taeyang and Seungri came back. He really wanted to tell Jiyong. Even when Daesung was here, he didn't mind saying out his troubles but when Taeyang and Seungri came back. It was too much. He wasn't prepared to tell the entire band that he ed another girl. 
 

Oh damn. Too bad all the members are back! 

 

“ Seungri is pissed" Taeyang alerted the members as they got back with their food. 
 

" Why?" Jiyong asked, sipping on the orange juice in front of him. 
 

" Can you believe they ran out of eggs?" Seungri voiced out his frustration. Damn, this boy is childish when he is hungry. He gets frustrated and agitated when he doesn't get what he wants to eat. 
 

" They are not out of eggs. They are making a fresh batch" Taeyang spoke the truth, but he isn't easing the tension. 
 

" We can't wait that long! We have to leave in 15 minutes!" Seungri took a sausage and stuffed it in his mouth. He would be in better mood after he is full. It's best to leave him alone now. 
 

Sure. He is one with the problems.

-------------

"Flour, sugar , eggs , milk , chocolate, baking powder , vanilla essence ... " she thought to herself as she lay out the ingredients that she just bought from the store earlier today. She was organised by laying all the ingredients out in small bowls and big bowls, depending on the amount the recipe shows. 


She followed the recipe and tried her best to bake a cake. She knew it wasn't going to be a perfect looking or tasting cake but at least she tried. It's been years since she last baked but, it's the thoughts that count. 
 

It took her about 15 minutes before she mixed all the ingredients together and pushed it in the oven, setting the perfect temperature the recipes showed. 

 

While waiting for her cake to bake, she decided to take her phone that was laying on the table and dialed for her best friend. 

 

" What's up?" Julie answered. 

 

" I bought the ticket for you. Please be here on time" She has already texted her best friend about the details yesterday when she booked but she called to remind her again. 
 

" Yes Anna." Julie shook her head. This girl is really excited isn't she? 
 

" Pack your luggage" Anna reminded her for the third time as they ended the call. Anna was still smiling after she ended the call. She got happy, excited, nervous, anxious just by imagining his expression when he sees her. What would be his reaction once Anna told him that she is pregnant? Will he be happy? Will he jump? Will he tell s? Will he be ready for this baby? 

-------------------

"Hello?" She answered the phone and looked away from the magazine that she was reading. She placed the magazine on the lap as she try to focus on what the other person on the line is saying.

 

" How are you?" The guy on the other line spoke. Why does his voice sound so familiar? She smiled when she suspected who called. She took her phone out from her ear and smiled even more when she saw his name on her phone screen. 

 

" Clemens oppa!" She greeted him with a giggle. It was her older brother! She missed him so much! She missed her family so much! 
 

Ah, Anna's elder brother.

 

" How’s everything? How’s married life?" Anna's family lives in a total different country. They live in Singapore. Anna is a Singaporean and so is Julie. They have adapted to the life in Korea before even meeting the 5 of them. 

 

" It's going great! How is everyone?" She spoke while rubbing her belly. She didn't want to tell anyone about her pregnancy yet. 

 

“ Everyone's fine. We all miss you .. “ he continued to speak.. 

 

" I miss you guys too!" Oh damn.. why did her brother have to call her now? He made her miss her family, miss home even more now. 
 

“ You make me wanna come home." Anna continued. Maybe it was her hormones that are going more sensitive or the fact that she suddenly miss her family, her eyes began to tear up. 

 

“ Come home." This 2 words made her tears drop. She have been so busy after her wedding that she barely even called her family. After her wedding, she was busy with the newly bought house. The decorations, the renovations, the furniture. After that, she was busy with the honeymoon planning. She did call and text her parents and siblings but never really sat there and catch up with life. 
 

" Seunghyun is in Japan right now for a mini performance but we will come back once he is done with his performance" Anna reassured her brother, while reassuring herself. 

 

“ Let me know when both of you are coming .. “ her brother continued.,

 

“ okay.. I will" She wiped her tears away and smiled knowing that she will go home soon. Oh Gosh. She misses them so much! 
 

Save your tears, Anna.

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Next few chapters will have intense drama! Be ready ;) Please do leave down comments! I would love to read your comments!