I care most about you.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP and Anna played in the hotel room just when they were preparing to leave the hotel. The couple did some steamy scene in the lavatory. Let's continue..

 

" We left with 2 luggages and came back with 4.. you had to buy so many things .. " he grumbled while he rolled the bags towards the lift. He carried a the black duffel bag, while rolling 2 luggages infront of him. Anna just had to roll 1. He didn’t want her to exert too much since she was already unwell.. He pressed the button, heading to bigbang's penthouse the moment they entered the lift. 

 

" i just wanted to buy some souvenir for them.. " She smiled sweetly at him.. When the lift reached the penthouse level, Anna walked out first, the rapper following from behind, walking to the Penthouse.. She pressed doorbell, waiting for the door to open and in less than fifteen seconds, it did! 

 

"Hey! You are back! " Seungri literally pounced on Anna, hugging her. He wanted to hug the rapper, but seeing him with so much things, it’s better if he helped.. Anna walked in the penthouse while rolling her luggage. Her eyes landed on that familiar leader of the group, her best friend. She immediately release the luggage and ran towards him.. 

 

" Jiyong oppa !" she squealed while she ran and hugged him.. Causing him to walk a few steps backwards because of the impact.. He automatically wrapped one arm around her. Initially, he was surprised that they came back from Japan without telling them the exact time. The newlyweds didn't say the exact time that they will reach korea because they didn't want the group to pick them up. It's best to avoid fans and media when they are not ready. It didn't take long before he got comfortable with her. Her scent, her smell, the familiar touch.. How he have missed her. He shook his head when he get his senses back, slowly releasing their hug. 

 

" How was your honeymoon? " He asked, looking at her.. Seungri helping the oldest as they rolled the luggages at the back.. 

 

" Fun and beautiful! The beach was so beautiful, the sand is so fine there and the food is just delicious, Oh, and the hotel.. is so amazing! The people there are just so polite. Not to mention the sushi, it tastes so different there.." she went on and on, talking about her experience with Jiyong as they walked towards the sofa.. 

 

" Also! I bought gifts for all of you! " she turned behind to find the luggage that she placed all her gifts in.. She got off the sofa, and went towards the luggages, ping one of the bags from.. the first gift she saw was in a blue wrapped box. She got up and passed to Seungri. She then picked up a yellow, green and purple red box as she head to Jiyong.. She placed the yellow, green and purple box on the arm rest of the sofa, giving Jiyong only the red present.. 

 

" This is for you .. " She smiled with a bright smile. By now, the oldest was in the kitchen, getting an ice cold drink. He needed it from all the carrying of luggages. 

 

" I'm home .. " Anna took the presents from the armrest when heard Taeyang's voice, she can finally give all her present out today. 

 

" Taeyang oppa! " she jumped out infront of him making the 3 people that just came home, shocked.. 

 

" You are back!" Julie squealed and hugged her best friend tight.. She gave all the gift to them at once. She felt relieved after doing so. It took her so long to decide the gift to get for them in Japan, finally, the stress is over.. They sat down while they chat and catch up what had happened for the past week, but TOP suddenly interrupted.. 

 

" Hey, it’s going to be late.. we have to leave now .. " he commanded earning a pout from her.. 

 

" Why? I am not done talking yet .. " she looked up at her husband still with the pout.. She misses all of the big bang members and Julie. She really wanted to stay a little while longer just to talk to them. Don't get TOP wrong. He misses them too but he is exhausted. The honeymoon, the tour, the plane , the luggages. You would need a lot of energy. 

 

" You are not feeling well ... " he sounded more and more demanding with each answer.. 

 

“ What happened ? “ Julie asked, concerned.

 

“ Probably food position or maybe even a flu.. “ TOP placed his hand on her arm, as he pulled her arm gently.. she pouted and waved at her friends. She took all the empty luggages with her, her husband automatically and instinctively taking the heavy and loaded luggages with him as they proceeded out of the penthouse. 

 

Just a quick update. TOP and Anna had shifted houses once they got engaged. They looked for a house that was about 20 minutes drive from Big Bang's penthouse. They bought a 2 story high landed bungalow with a private swimming pool in their backyard. It was beautiful. The design was similar to the penthouse. Windows were glass from ceiling to floor and it was mostly marbled and creamed coloured theme an inspiration from the penthouse. 

 

" She looks happy .. " Julie fondled with her gift. Her eyes landed on the leader after she realized what she said. Jiyong expressions and actions says it all. She knew he was hurting inside. 

 

" As long as she is happy.. " Jiyong mumbled while he looked at his gift..

 

“ You okay?” Taeyang asked, the rest knew what was going on. It isn’t easy to see the person you love, marry to someone else, let alone your own band member and he is one of his best friend. 

 

“ I’m fine” he stood up and placed his gift on the coffee table, walking away but Seungri interrupted him.. 

 

" Hyung. Where are you going?" Seungri asked. 

 

" I'm gonna pee.. do you wanna come with me?" Seungri made a face and plotted back on the sofa.. making the others chuckle..  

 

———————————————

 

" You want anything to munch on?” his eyes were focus on the road but he was talking to his wife beside him.. 

 

" No thanks.. I just wanna go home, I'm tired.." she let out a small yawn. Her Husband turned to face her only when he stopped at the red traffic light.. 

 

“ You could go on and on with them and now you are tired?” He smiled at her but she ignored him. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the headrest. She didn’t realise how tired she was when she was at the penthouse. It was probably the excitment and the adrenaline when she met all her good friends. Now that she is in the car, wow.. she is so damn exhausted.. 

 

“ You were like a machine gun” TOP continued. This time Anna opened her eyes and looked at him.. 

 

“ What do you mean?” She asked, curiously.. 

 

“ No brakes..” Anna gave a small smack on his arm while she turned to her side, facing the window while trying to continue her rest. TOP just smiling from the driver’s seat. 

—————————————————

 

" I am so hungry .. " she place her hand on her own stomach the moment they finished unpacking. 

 

Oh, now she feels the hunger.. 

 

She lazily walked to the kitchen and opened the kitchen drawer where she kept her instant ramen stash, she was so happy to see ramen! She took a packet out from the drawer and placed it on the kitchen counter. 

 

“Ramen!” Even TOP was getting hungry. The couple could get excited by the ramen packet. How interesting.  

 

" Go and take a shower .. I'll cook .. " she took the pots down and started to wash the pot .. He obeyed her and headed for the shower. True enough, When he came out, she was laying two bowls out on the dining table. He could feel his stomach started the growl the moment he saw and smelt the noodles.

 

" Bon appetit " She gestured to the bowl of noodle .. He sat down with a wide smile plastered on his face. She sat down beside him started chewing down on the ramen. Anna waited for him to come out from the shower before eating with him. Damn..the newly weds were really hungry.. 

 

Let’s leave them to eat.. Shall we? 

 

(10 Minutes Later..)

 

" I'm going to shower now .. " she placed the noodles in the sink, kissing him on the cheek before heading to the bathroom to shower .. It was her turn to get herself cleaned. She made her way up the stairs to the bed room on the third level and started showering.. Only when she came out of her shower, she saw the clock on the nightstand table that reads 9:30pm to realise that was late! 

 

" Wow .. it’s late” She crawled beside him, laying on his chest while he used his smartphone, tapping on his screen.. She looked up at him to see his focus on his phone. She got annoyed and snatch his phone away from him gently, placing it on the night stand beside him.. She wanted his attention. She wanted him to hug and cuddle her. Touch her and not just giving his attention to the phone!

 

"Feeling lonely?" he with his cheeky smile. 

 

Here they go again?

 

" i want to cuddle with you.. " she continued to lay down with her head on his chest, She love this position so much. She felt so comfortable and so secured .. she could feel his breathing and his heartbeat, she could whiff his scent once in awhile. It was so satisfying to her.. she loved it so much, but soon, her enjoyment was interrupted when she felt his hand running up her thighs, rubbing it up and down .. She was fine with it, until she felt his hand going nearer and nearer her womanhood.. tugging on her .. 

 

" Hubby. You do realize we did it in the airplane earlier?" She tried to remind him. They did have a quickie in the airplane's lavatory. 

 

" I need it now.." He continued to caress her thighs. She got up from him, sitting up as she looked at him. They just had earlier and he needs it again?! Is he being serious? Or he is playing around? 

 

" How can you.. How.. We just had it .. " She was really curious how he is feeling again. Is he not tired? 

 

" I have needs.. " This time his hand would caress her arm that was supporting her weight when she slightly lean on her left arm. His hand would go up and down with a small pout.

 

" I'm sorry hubby. Aren't you tired? " She knew she would not be able to handle another session with him. She might just be too exhausted or worst, a blackout. 

 

" Apology not accepted .. " he didn't mean it totally but partially..He understands that she is tired but he wanted her to feel guilty. 

 

"What do you mean by apology not accepted? I am tired and unwell, i was vomitting in japan.. " she felt upset and she was getting irritated, why doesn’t he just understand that she is not feeling well? When he scoffed at her slightly. This frustrated her even more. Does her husband even care about her or does he just want ? All these while, TOP do understand that she was tired and a little unwell but he just wanted her to feel guilty. Why was she feeling upset, frustrated or even angry? What is up with her?

 

" You don't seems to care about me now .. " She decided to turn to the other side, her back facing him. He turned to look at her back that was facing him now. Really? 

 

Anna.. Why is she easily agitated?

 

" Childish.. ” he mumbled softly but enough for her to hear. He insulted her while turning to his side, taking his phone from the nightstand beside him and continued his tapping and typing.. 

 

Did he just..? Did he….? Anna left open, did he just insulted her?! It was her turn to scoff. She scoffed loudly and dramatically. She then took her phone that was on the bedside table to play some videos, ignoring the fact that husband is being so childish today. 

 

Both.. both of you are childish..