Misunderstanding.

Status: Married

Hey friends! On the last chapter, Nicole met up with TOP and she showed him the pictures of Anna and another man, allowing him to think that she was having an affair. Let's continue..



" Morning hubby. I'm making pancakes. Do you want some?" She gave a quick glance at him walking into their open concept kitchen before going back to flipping the pancakes that were on the pan. 

 

" No. " His answer was short and simple.


 

" Are you sure?" She asked, turning to give a small glance at him. He ignored her and pour a glass of water into his tall transparent glass. Something is wrong. Is he still stressed? 



" Hubby. What's wrong?” She asked him, getting a little concerned now. 



" Hubby.."  He walked out of the kitchen with the glass in his hand. Anna quickly turned off the stove and placed down her spatula, following him out of the kitchen. She need to know what's wrong with him. 


" Don't ignore me." She took fast steps beside him and held on to his arm to stop him walking. 



" Tell me. What's happened?" Anna asked, sternly this time. Oh gosh, he smell of cigarettes. He must have smoked in their room's balcony earlier. He is that stressed? 


" Leave me alone." He wanted to walk off but Anna stopped him again. 


" No. Tell me what happened. Now." She was getting annoyed. Something is going on. 


" Are you angry with me?" She decided to ask. He just looked away from her. 



" I'm going to work now." He released her grip, wanting to walk up the stairs but she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his back. 



" Hubby, what did I do?” She soften down. TOP let out a heavy sigh and turned to face her. He didn't have to heart to push her away. 


" I'm really late for work. We will talk when I get back later." He walked up the stairs leaving her at the ground level to sigh. What did she do? Seriously. 

-----------------------


" I think im going crazy." TOP slam down his glass shot on the car counter and let out a heavy sigh. TOP wasn't focus the whole time at work. He was either deeply in thoughts or mumbling to himself, that's when Seungri decided to accompany him to the nearest bar. 



" Stop drinking. What happened?" Seungri took the shot glasses away from him. 



" Why did she do that?" TOP mumbled but it was enough for Seungri to hear. He raised an eyebrow at the oldest. 



" Who are you talking about?" Seungri asked. Who is the rapper talking about? Nicole? Anna? Julie? Who? 


" Will she leave me?" He was basically just talking to himself at this point. Since he asked that question, he assume that it was Anna that he was talking about. 


" Anna? Hyung? What happened now?" Seungri asked. The couple always has problems. He was worried now. 



" She has another man." Seungri eyes widen at the sentence. 

 

" How could that be?!" He asked in shock. 
 

" Believe it." TOP took a shot glass that Seungri took away and gulp it down, slamming it on the bar counter again. He took out the packet of cigratte from his pocket and stick one stick in his mouth before lighting it up with his lighter. He immediately took a puff and blew it in the air. 
 

They were seated outside the bar, that's why he could smoke. 



“ Hyung. I think you are drunk. Let me get you home." He stood up from the chair but TOP stared hard at him. 



" I'm not drunk! I'm sober. I saw the pictures Seungri." TOP looked at him with fire in his eyes. The fire was back. He was angry. 


" There is no way Anna would cheat!" Seungri knew Anna's character. She love TOP so much. Why would she cheat?! Especially now that she's pregnant. He really didn't think so. 



"There must be a misunderstanding." He was sure of it. 



" misunderstanding ?" He laughed to himself. The guy had his arms around her. They were laughing and talking. Teasing each other. From all those pictures. How can that be a misunderstanding? He took another puff from his cigratte and blew it out. 



" Lets go home hyung. Talk it out with Anna." Seungri tried to persuade him again but he shook his head. 
 

" There is nothing to talk about." Damn. This man is stubborn. 
 

" Hyung.." Seungri tried to continue but was stopped by the rapper. 
 

" Either you accompany me quietly.. or leave." TOP was getting angry. He was already feeling so frustrated and the youngest isn't helping him.
 

Misunderstanding..