I can’t lie to my heart.

Status: Married

Hello readers! On the last chapter, Anna got ready and went to a party requested by her husband. She needed to be there to let everyone, the media, the press, colleagues, almost everyone know that the rumours about her husband having an affair was fake. She yet to gave a speech yet but here comes a woman, strutting in their direction.
 

She wasn't sure but her feeling told her that the woman that was walking towards them right now was the same women that her husband ed. The same woman that made her cry for many days. The same woman that ruined her marriage. She stood beside him but he quickly moved away, standing beside his wife. He was lucky that all the other Big Bang members and Julie were all around. It would be really ugly and awkward if they weren't. 



" Hello Seunghyun Oppa." She did a small bow. She was gorgeous! She was wearing a tight red dress that could emphasis her coke bottle curves. Her cleavage was showing, Her legs were long making the pair of Louis Vuitton heels even ier! To top it off, she was wearing a choker. She really knew how to stand out. She place her Louis Vuitton purse on the small circled table in front of them as she smiled. By now, Anna could hear the reporters going crazy. They were gossiping among themselves and taking pictures. 


" Oh? Seunghyun Oppa. Who is she?" She smiled graciously at Anna. She is really going all out tonight isn't she? 



" She is my wife." Wife? Wife?! The moment she heard him say wife her smile did fade for a few seconds but it came back even wider. She stretched out her hands towards Anna. 



" Oh, Hello. You are Seunghyun's wife?” She asked with a bright smile. Anna didn't know what to do. Should she shake her hand? Should she slap her? Should she pull her wavy hair? Should she shout at her? What? 



Jiyong immediately went beside Anna. He wanted to be there beside her. Just in case anything happen, he could either stop her from going crazy or protect her from the craziness that he expected was coming soon. 



Calm down girl. Paparazzi is everywhere.



" Hello." Anna took her hands in hers and shook it. Oh wow! Her hands were so smooth and gentle.



" I'm Nicole.." she spoke. Nicole? Nicole? Why does that sound so familiar. Right then, her memory flashed on a white name card. 

 

Nicole Kim
Head of Sales Department
T.C Company
(XXXXXXXX)

 

Oh my goodness! It was the same card that fell out from his jacket! It's her! The lipstick mark! The perfume! The woman that bounced on her husband ! It's all her! Anna quickly released the hand shake. She didn't want to touch her now. She was afraid she might lose control and hurt this mistress of TOP. 


" I love your necklace." Nicole lips curved into a sweet smile as she signalled at necklace Anna was wearing. She knew the media was watching. The reporters are everywhere. So Anna saw her Louis Vuitton purse that was on the table before throwing a compliment back. 


" Beautiful purse " Anna looked at the purse and back at her. 



" Oh, this? Seunghyun Oppa bought it for me” Nicole gently picked up her bag with a smile, or maybe even a smirk. Anna could feel that she was sick when she said that. She wanted to throw up! 



Three people eyes widen at the statement. Yes, he did bought it for her when they were in Japan. She was whining and nagging at how much she wanted that purse. He just gave her the money and she bought it herself. How can she make it sound like she was his mistress?! He was so tempted to ruin that bag instantly but he can't! Damn it! The reporters and media are all around. He turned his head to see his wife. He could tell she was controlling her tears and anger. Nicole is really going too far! 


 

" Follow me" He told Nicole as he walked past her. Walking into the building. Nicole smiling at Anna before following behind TOP. Walking into the building, into the staircase area of the building. Away from all the reporters and media. 


" Are you crazy?!" He raised his voice at her. He could feel his blood pressure rising! 



"Thats your wife? You could do better..” She literally insulted her.



" That is none of your business!" He continued raising his voice at her. 



" Do not make things difficult for me today" he stated sternly, pointing his finger in her face. She raised her hand to grab his finger but he shoved her hand away. 



“ Oppa.. I ..” Nicole wanted to speak but was cut off by him.



“ Don’t come close to me or my wife." TOP told her before pushing the door and exiting from the staircase area. He didn't want to be in the same area with her too long, especially alone with her. Who knows what crazy story she or anybody could come up with. 
 


(Gdragon and Anna)



" Have some." Park Bom had offered Anna a glass of champagne. She couldn't drink it but she had to take the glass, she didn't want to come out as disrespectful but before she could take the glass, Jiyong took it. 


" I’ll drink it on her behalf." he smiled at Bom.



" Jiyong. why are you being so mean. Give it back to her.. " She was shocked that Jiyong would so such a thing. Why did he snatch Anna's drink? That is so unlike him. 


" Sorry, I can’t drink.." she decided to tell the truth. They will find out eventually. Park Bom turned her attention to Anna with a small frown. She was confused. It took her awhile before she scanned her eyes down to Anna's stomach. There was no baby bump yet but Bom was getting a little more excited. 



“ Don’t tell me.. You .." she looked at her stomach and back at her. 



" Yes.. I’m pregnant.. " she smiled back at Bom who is smiling really widely now. She was so happy for her! 


“ What’s going on?” Dara had joined in. Bom immediately leaned over and whispered in Dara’s ears. Now it was her turn to smile widely.



“ YOU ARE?!” Dara was getting excited now.

 


" Congrats Anna!" Both Bom and Dara stretched their arms out and gave her a very big hug. Jiyong just standing there with the champagne in his hand, looking at the three girls with a small smile. 


“ Thank you." she smiled. She released from the hug. Park Bom and Dara was still talking and asking questions. She would answer them but her attention was still on her husband that had walked out with another woman. She know that nothing would happen, at least not here but she can't help but worry. 


(TOP and Daesung)



" Hyung! Where have you been! I have been looking for you! The reporters and media are waiting for you!" Daesung ask him the moment he saw him. It was time for his speech. 



TOP took a deep breath before walking up to the stage and took a bow. He saw his wife at the same front table with all the other Big Bang members and Julie. They were just below the stage. 


" Thank you for coming here tonight." TOP's attention was on his wife. How was it suppose to ask his wife to come up the stage after what happened? He didn't had the courage to ask her for another favour. 


" Why isn't your wife on stage with you? Is it true that you have another girl out there? How did your wife feel when she found out you had another girl? " The reporters were flooding him with questions and the camera was flashing rapidly. The Big Bang members could only look from the table just below the stage. They couldn't do anything much. TOP kept silent. He didn't say anything. What could he say? Will the media and reporters believe him? 



“ How did your wife react when she found those pictures? How did you Wife take it?” More and more questions were pouring in. He started to look down. This is way too stressful for him. 


“ Did she ask your a divorce? Will you choose the other woman and leave your wife?" He They continued. He lifted his head when he heard the microphone that was in front of him being taken off by the microphone stand.



" I believe those are just rumors.." He turned his attention to the woman who just took the microphone from the stand beside him. 


 

" Hello everyone. I'm Anna, Choi Seunghyun's wife" she did a bow. The moment she got up from the bow, reporters were shooting questions at her now. 



"What did you think about the current situation? Did your husband tell you about that? " The reporters were going crazy with questions.



" Thank you for your concern but I assure you that it is all rumours. My husband and I are having a stable marriage." She forces out a natural smile for the camera. Jiyong clenched his fist when he felt the pressure that Anna was having. He wanted to save her. He wanted to rush up to the stage and bring her away. He wanted to protect her but how can he? He will just make things worst. 



" If it’s just rumors, why are you guys so awkward together?” one of the reporter asked. 


 

" Are we awkward today?" She let out a chuckle. 


 

" We are having a happy marriage. Don't worry."  she turned and looked at Liam with a smile. After 30 minutes of answering the reporters, they are finally convinced that it was just rumours. 



" We are happy that nothing happened. Stay strong!” the reporters finally gave in and wish them happiness.



" Thank you." the couple bowed to them. They could see TOP's and YG smiling below the stage. Anna knew she did well after seeing their smile. Anna held on to TOP's arm as they walked off the stage. It was so natural that no one suspected anything. Although deep down in her heart she was suffocating. It was suffocating for her to stand beside her husband and reassure everyone that her marriage was stable. She couldn't even reassure herself. She lost it when she saw the same woman standing behind with folded arms. 



" Excuse me" She pardon herself the moment she got off the stage. She walked out of the event ballroom and heading to the open spaced bar just outside the ballroom. She needed fresh air. She needed to breathe. She walked towards the railing and closed her eyes when she feel the cool breeze  blowing through her hair. She took a deep breath. 


“ You did well." She opened her eyes and turned when she heard Jiyong's voice beside her.



“ Thank you." she manage to force out a smile. 


“ You didn’t have to go up that stage." Jiyong told her. 


“ I know that I didn’t have to but I know Seunghyun needed my help." She replied to him. Well, the motive of her coming to tonight's event was to tell the media and the reporters that her marriage was stable. Now that is over. She would really like to go home. Away from the reporters. 


" I'm going off now. " She told Jiyong who was just standing beside her, both of them looking out at the beautiful scenery ahead. The beautiful city lights shining. 



“ Now? “ he asked as he looked at his watch. 



“ I’m exhausted. “ she claimed. It's true. She was exhausted from the drama that just happened. She really didn't want to talk to anymore people tonight. 



“ I’ll send you home." he offered but she stopped him..



“ It's okay Oppa. This is your company’s party. You have to stay” She stopped him. She gave a small smile to him before turning and walking back into the ballroom. Jiyong followed her from behind, watching her put on a fake smile as she politely bowed to the managers, idol groups, colleagues and bosses. When she manage to get out the ballroom, she fasten her pace towards the lift. She was closer in getting home now. She looked up at the lift level numbers, patiently waiting for the lift to reach her level. 



“ Let me send you home..” She immediately turned beside her when she heard her husband's voice. 


 

" No. It's fine" she replied. 


 

" Let me send you home" He was persistent. 



“ Stay. This is .."  she couldn’t complete her sentence when the lift door open and her husband just walked in, holding on the lift button for her. She let out a sigh as she walked in the lift as well. She didn't want to talk or waste anymore of her energy. She was physically and emotionally drained. 



--------------

" Thank you. " The couple thanked each other at the same time the moment he his car stopped at the sidewalk of her apartment. Anna was unbucking her seatbelt, she turned her attention to him the moment she realized he thanked her at the same time. 
 


" Why are you thanking me?” He asked. She did a huge favour for him today but why was she thanking him?



" Thank you for sending me home. " She forced out a smile for the hundred time tonight. Oh, her heart hurts. She knows that she love her husband so much but she can't show it. 



He just smiled and leaned his head on the headrest, closing his eyes afterwards. Something looks off. He looked so lethargic. He look as though he was really tired. Come to think of it, he do sound a little funny as well. She looked closely at him, examining him a little. Is he planning to sleep here? Does he want to rest a while? Is he that tired?



" Are you okay?” she looked at him who still had his eyes closed. He simply just nodded. She was unsure if she should leave but it’s going to get awkward if she don’t. It's better if she leaves the car right now. 



" Okay. I'll be going back now."She opened the car door but stopped when she heard his voice. 



“ Thank you for coming." He had his eyes opened and he lifted his head now but still looking at lethargic. 



" Goodnight.. " She smiled a little and closed the door, walking towards her apartment. She took off her shoes wants she got in her apartment, she then place her purse on the table and headed for the shower. She removed her makeup and took a long warm shower to calm her nerves. She just stood in front of at least a fifty reporters, other idol groups and their bosses. Not to forget, the sounds and flashes of cameras and hundreds of questions for thirty minutes straight. It wasn't easy but she was glad it was over. She allow the warm water to run down her hair, down to her body. She can't help thinking about Nicole. She was really gorgeous, no wonder her husband couldn't control himself. This warm bath took her thirty minutes before she decided to come out of the bathroom and turn in for the night. She step out of the shower tray, taking her towel and drying herself. 



She came out of the bathroom wearing her towel, she headed to her wardrobe to put on her robe. She then walk to her kitchen, pouring herself a glass of water, drinking it. Seunghyun.. Why must you make me so stressed. She let out a sigh and walked out of the kitchen with her glass of water. She place the glass of water on her coffee table and sat on the sofa. Somehow, her heart still felt uneasy. Is he still out there? Should she message him? Maybe she should take a peek. She got up from the sofa and parted her curtain just a little to take a peak, she widen her eyes when she saw the familiar looking black BMW still parked at her sideway. Still in that parking lot. Why is he still there?! Should i go out there? Maybe i should message him? Should i just pretend that i don't know he is outside? 

 

She grunted and walked to her bed room, throwing on any shirt and shorts she cound find before heading out the door. She wants to give a earful to her husband. What does he think he is doing? Does he think that Anna will feel comfortable if she knew he was outside?! 

 


TOP opened his eyes and lifted his head off the headrest, turning to the passenger side when he heard the car door opened. What was she doing here? He was quite shocked honestly. She got in the car and closed the door.


" What are doing here?“ He asked. Anna turned her body towards him, planning to scold him but instead frowned when he sounded breathless. Why does he sound so breathless? He doesn't look good. She leaned nearer to him and placed the back of her hand to his forehead, feeling for him temperature. Her eyes widen when she felt heat on the back of her hand.

" You are running a fever." She told him but he just smiled a little. 

 

"I will be fine. I just need a rest." He mumbled softly but enough for her to hear. Does he think Anna will just leave his car, go back to her apartment and pretend nothing happen? He got to be kidding. Anna opened the car door and carefully walked to the driver's seat, opening his car door. 



" Go in my apartment." He looked at her weirdly. Did she just invited him to her apartment. She took his car keys and and helped him out the car. It was easy for her since he had already turned off the car's engine earlier.

 

"Let's go.." She wanted to helped him out of the car but he simply just looked at her. 

 

"Can i really come in your apartment?" He asked since he knew he hurt her deeply. He was a little ashamed actually. Anna just frowned at him. 

 

"You can't go back now. I can't let you sleep in your car. Let's go." He smiled the moment he heard that. He got out of his car with the help of Anna. She locked his car and walked to her apartment together with her husband. She had to help him since he was feeling really weak. She place him down on her bed once they entered her apartment. She quickly covered the blanket for him since she knew he would be feeling cold. She placed her hand on his forehead again to test his temperature. He was just looking at her. His wife. Oh no. He was still running a fever. His body is still heated up. He needs to cool himself down. She was about to walk to her bathroom when he held on to her hand, preventing her from walking away. 


" Can you ever forgive me?” he asked. Not the smartest time to ask right now. 

 

"Please stop it.She didn't want to answer him. She didn't know how to answer him. She just continued to make her way to the bathroom but froze her steps when she heard him again. 



" I made a mistake. You can hate me but please don't leave me.” He added. 



“ For the sake of our baby." He was getting more breathless and he talk. Anna turned around to look at him. 



" We will talk about this once you get better." She quickly walked to the bathroom. She could feel tears filling her eyes. She know she can’t live without him. She wants to have a perfect family too. She knows that she love him too but she can’t seem to erase the scene where he ed another woman. What is she going to do? She looked up at herself in the mirror and sighed. Stop it. Don’t cry.



Don’t cry now Anna.