I miss him.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Samantha and Kayla is totally against Nicole's idea on the photos. Shirley and Anna spend some time talking in Anna's apartment. Let's continue.. 

 

(3 days later)



" How are you? Feel better staying here?” Julie asked her best friend. Julie has taken some time off, visiting her best friend. They were all worried about her but decided to give her some space. 



" I guess so. " She didn't lie. She had cooled down from all the drama, tears and shock. At least she have the time and space to think. She needed the space to think about the relationship between her husband and her. She had space to think about her marriage. She had space to think about her unborn child. What will happen if she really did divorce her husband, what will be the following plans? She needed to think about that. 



" Good." Julie took another sip from the water that Anna had poured for her. This was when Anna turned her attention to Julie when she recalled the surprised guest that came to her house a few days ago.



" Shirley came to my apartment." Anna changed the topic with a small smile.

 

" When?" Julie widen her eyes at the information. It has been so long since she have seen her. 



"A few days ago. " Anna replied. 



" Have she given birth?" How can Julie forgot about the fact tha TOP's ex girlfriend was pregnant.

 


" A boy right?" Julie recalled earning nods from Anna.



" Yup. Baby's name is Aaron. He is really really adorable. " She subconsciously smiled and gently rubbed her tummy. Although, Anna's stomach was flat, but she was still rubbing it. She didn’t even realise it till Julie point it out.



“ If you are interested to know. Seunghyun oppa is staying in the penthouse with the boys." Julie told her, knowing that Anna’s mind is and always be filled with questions about her husband. 



" How.. How is he?” She cleared feeling a little uncomfortable to talk about the cheater but she can’t deny the fact that her heart still beats for him. She can't deny the fact that she still care for him, still love him so damn much. 
 

There you go. You know you wanted to ask.



“ Haggard looking. Tired. Grumpy. Other than that, yeah, he is fine" Julie smiled at her best friend when Anna lost focus, just looking down at her fingers. She obviously misses him so much.



" You miss him don't you?" Julie asked the obvious. She didn't wait for Anna's response before speaking again.

 


" Talk to him. “ Julie suggested. Of course Anna wanted that. It has been three days since she met him. She wanted to meet him, talk to him, hug him, kiss him but can she do that? Can she bring herself to do that? It took Anna a few seconds before she shook her head. 



" What am I going to say once I meet him?" Anna asked softly..



" That i don't know but I know he would be happy to see you.” Julie was helping the newly weds out. Anna looked at Julie slight before letting out a sigh.

-------------------------

" You!"  Kayla slam threw her smartphone on coffee table causing a sharp loud sound scaring everyone, including Nicole. 

" Kayla! What was that for?" Nicole was startled when she shouted plus the impact made by Kayla's smartphone hitting the glass table. 


"You told the press?!” Kayla was furious! There are articles filled with Big Bang's news, TOP to be exact. Nicole looked up at her with a frown.



" I told you, I want him!” She raised her voice a little.. Well, Isn’t she spoilt?



" You are just ruining his career!” Kayla shouted back. What happened to her? Why is Nicole acting like this?



" I know what I’m doing." Nicole got up from the sofa and walked off. She couldn't stand hearing her friends objecting her or discouraging her from something she had set her mind on. She was logical in the past, so it didn't cause much dispute between her friends but this was totally different.



" Nicole Kim! You are unbelievable! " Kayla shouted at the direction where Nicole left. Nicole didn't reply her but her actions did. Kayla was met with a slam on the door by Nicole. 

-----------------

" Take a look at this. " Jiyong walked in the recording studio, throwing his phone on their work desk just in front of Taeyang. He didn't throw it like Kayla, but he dropped it in front of Taeyang. Taeyang stopped his attention from the computer screen, turning to the screen on Jiyong's phone. It was the same article Kayla had show Nicole.


“ Oh my goodness." Taeyang was speechless. This caused the other three members to feel curious so they stopped what they are doing and crowd around Taeyang.



" Hyung, you are out in the headlines. " Seungri stated the obvious. TOP was getting furious now. What was going on? Why is he in the headlines?!



" Now the whole world knows your marriage is rocky.” Seungri continued. TOP took the smartphone that Taeyang was holding, taking a closer look, reading it. It was not just the description that pissed him off even more. There were pictures too. What will he tell his family? His friends? His fans? His wife? Oh.. No.. Anna. 



" Let’s call for the reporters to come in” Seungri suggested earning a frown from the rest. Especially Daesung who was just beside him.



“ Are you on his side or against him?” Daesung asked the youngest who shook his head. Confident of his suggestion.



“ Listen to me. Let’s call the media and press. Do it with Anna. Let the world know that it’s fake news.“ Seungri began explaining his idea. To be honest, this doesn't sound like a horrible idea. 



Hey! This doesn’t seem such a bad idea!



" R..reporters?” TOP stuttered. Jiyong folded his arm as he stared at the rapper beside him. His one mistake could cost their career and his marriage. What a stupid fool! 



" I think Seungri could be right. Once we get this rumour off, everything will be fine.” Taeyang was the first one who agreed with the youngest.



“ We will hold a party in YG. I’ll call the media and press. Show them that your marriage is fine." Taeyang added.



“ I don’t think that’s a good idea” TOP continued at Jiyong's phone, scrolling up and down to see the pictures of him and Nicole hugging and being intimate again.



“ I don’t think you have a choice."  Jiyong continued his stare at him earning a sigh from TOP.


" I'll try.."  TOP had to give in. Jiyong was right. He didn't have much choice. 



" I’ll call the press, let's see if we can hold it this week." Taeyang excuse himself, standing up, taking his phone from the table, tapping on his smartphone screen as he made his way out the room. What is he going to tell Anna now? What was he going to say to Anna? TOP let out a heavy sigh the moment he thought of his ex wife.

 

Good job TOP.