More than one.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Anna made TOP a little jealous but she made it up to him in the bathroom. Let's continue.. 

 

" Nicole!" Jasmine covered her eyes when she walked past Nicole Infront of the laptop. Before she closed her eyes, she saw two people , hugging and kissing each other. The woman was the one on top of the man. 


" Go back to your room if you want to watch !" Jasmine dramatically walked with her eyes closed to the sofa. She felt gross out. Disgusted! 



" I'm not watching ."Nicole answered honestly. Her fingers still clicking on the mouse.



" I literally saw two people have !" At this point, she uncovered her eyes and she point at the laptop screen in front of Nicole. 


" I am really not watching ." Nicole said it in a very calm tone. Jasmine frowned. She was sure she saw a couple . Just to prove herself right, she got up from the sofa and walked behind her. 


 

" These two people are . They are.. Wait a minute." Jasmine's eyes widen when she realise it wasn’t . Oh my goodness. It wasn't two stars doing it. It was one of her good friend and TOP! 
 


" THIS IS WORST! Nicole! How can you take pictures of yourself having ?!" Jasmine raised her voice in disgust.



" I found it y that night. So I just took it. " Nicole focused more on the pictures, smiling to herself.



" How did you even take it like that? Was there a third person?!” Jasmine had was disgusted but she was interested to know what was Nicole's plan? What was she going to do next? 


"Look there. Camera stand. " She pointed to the corner of the screen. It wasn't a big camera stand, a small one that she could put in her handbag and place it on the desk when she want to take a picture. Jasmine had to look closer at the picture to see a small black stand of the camera stand.



“ Oh gosh.. Nicole." Jasmine has enough. Enough to disgust her for one day. She sat opposite of her and sighed. 



" You are not giving up, aren't you?" She asked when she realised Nicole is not giving up on TOP yet. 


 

" I told you. I really like him." Nicole continued clicking on her mouse, her attention still on the laptop's screen. 



" I don't know what to say." Jasmine let out another sigh as she fold her arms and leaned on the backrest of the chair. She was tired of advising her good friend on anything. She's stubborn. It was useless. 

--------------------------

" Is it good?” He moaned even more when Anna squeezed the muscles on his shoulders. Giving them equal attention as she massages his shoulders and back. 


“ I’ll take that as a yes." she chuckled when he couldn't even answer her. 



" You are so tense!” she pressed on his tense muscle near his shoulder. 



" I'm tired." He told her a fact. With all that dancing and recording. His muscles were tired.



" All right. That will be twenty dollars sir." She jokingly smacked his upper back gently and got off him. Anna was straddling his back so she could give him a proper massage. Now that she was done. She could get off him. 



" That was fast." He lift his head but he didn't move his body. He was too lazy. 



" I have been massaging you for the past half an hour." She was keeping track. 



"I'm not relaxed yet." He gave an excuse making her chuckle again. 



" I used some oil on your back, it would get pretty oily if I applied more." She explained to him. He turned around to look at her with a cheeky smile. 


 

" Let's not use any oil." She knew that smile. His cheeky smile. 

 

" It will be difficult to massage." She smiled at him. 


 

" Finish what you started, Anna." He lay on his back, waiting for her to continue to massage him. 


 

" The massage has ended. I'm done with it." She got off the bed and wipe her hands with the tissue, trying to get some oil off her hands. He sat up and went nearer to her, hugging her from the side since she was facing the bed side table. 


 

" No. You are not." He mumbled softly. 


 

" Yes it is. " Anna turned her head to look at him, with a smile. He is so cute.


 

" Happy ending baby." He looked up at her. Anna couldn't help but giggle. That was what he was trying to say all the while? 



" You're so weird." She laughed at him but he pouted. 

 

" How about next time? I'll owe you one first." She wanted to release herself from his arms to wash her hands but he wouldn't let her go. His arms hugged her tighter making her yelp. 



“ Seunghyun! Careful!” She warned him. She was pregnant! She didn't want him to hurt their baby. TOP immediately released his grip, one of his hands automatically went to her stomach and rub it gently with a smile. 



" Your tummy is getting bigger. " He looked up at her earning nods from her. 



" Yup. Are you anxious?" She looked down at him with a smile. 



" Nope but I do wonder if it is a girl or a boy." He began to put his ear on her stomach. This was when Anna smiled to herself. She knows the answer and she can't wait to tell him. 



“ Do you want a girl or a boy?” She asked, feeling curious.



“ Either it’s fine as long as they are healthy. I want a girl and a boy” The continue to try and listen for his baby. Or at least try to listen to his baby. 



“ I don’t have twins." She giggled. He released his ear from her stomach and pull her down towards him. He was sure he could grab her. He was sure he could cushion her so he wasn't afraid she or his baby would get hurt by the pull that he just did. He then went on top of her, looking down at her. 


“ Let's make another one" He smiled cheekily again. 



“ Let's us handle this baby first" She place a hand on her stomach with a smile. 



" I want more than just one" He told her. 



"How many do you want, Mr. Choi?” She asked, her hands still on her tummy.



"As many as possible, Mrs. Choi” he laughed the moment he saw a confused look from her.



" as many as possible?”  she looked at him. 



" why not?" he couldn't stop smiling. Just the thought of having so many children, running around. It makes him so happy.



" The morning sickness is terrible. double portions of food. Not to mention, weird cravings." she looked at him, recalling her morning sickness..



" I'm here for you. " he bend down and pecked on her lips. 



" I'll never leave you." he said softly. 


"really?" she was touched by what he said. 


 

" Never." He was sure she was the woman he want to spend his life with. He bend down another time to give her another peck on the lips. Slowly the pecks turns into kisses. Passionate kisses. Anna lift her hand and wrapped around his neck as she kissed him. 



Wow. Romantic!