I’m better.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP showed his insecurities to Anna and he fell sick again. Let's continue..


" That guy seems to be interested in you Nic.  " Jasmine used her eyes to point to a guy behind their table. He had been looking at Nicole since the girls sat down. He smiled the moment she turned her head to glance at him but within seconds, she turned her attention back to her drink and sigh. 

" Not my type." She played with the condensation on her ice cold cocktail's glass. 

" Nic. Forget about him. You can get a better one. " Jasmine added but she shook her head. 
 

" I only want him" She took a sip from her straw. 
 

" Well, it's time to move on." Her friend tried her best to advise her. She gave her a shock when Jasmine heard a slam on the table before Nicole get up and walked away. 
 

Temper.

-----------------------------

She was driving fast but of course she kept to the speed limit. She needed to be safe. She needed to drive in the legal speed. Her whole mind was filled with her husband. He must feel really unwell. She parked the nearest free slot near the lift and anxiously took ride the lift up to their penthouse. She knocked on the door roughly. She was panicking a little inside.



“Seungri oppa." she greeted him the moment she saw that he was the one that opened the door. She barged in afterwards, heading for TOP's room. 



“ Why do you always barge in like this?” Seungri let out a sigh. He recalled that she did the same thing previously. Barging in to collect some items for TOP as well. Anna grabbed his duffel bag and dump some clean clothing inside. She carried the duffel bag and took the plastic bag of medication that was left on his desk. She then rush out of the room. 


 

" Thank you" She thank the youngest member who was in the living room, typing on his laptop's keyboard which was on his lap while she open the main door. She didn't even give Seungri a chance to answer back. She simply closed the main door the moment she exited the house. 



She did the same thing driving back safely and in the legal speed limit back to her old apartment. She quickly parked the car, took his duffel bag, medication and car key after she had off the car's engine. She slammed the door and quickly ran to her apartment. She went straight to her bedroom, opening it gently and softly to reveal her husband sleeping with the blanket wrapped around his body. He must feel so cold. She went to the kitchen and pour a glass of water before heading back to her room. 

 


“ Seunghyun." She gently woke him up. He slowly open his eyes and smiled at her when he realize his wife was in front of him. She went pick up her thermometer from the drawer and test it in his ear again to reveal 39.6. Damn it! His temperature is rising. 



“ Eat this."She helped him to sit up, passed the glass of water and medication to him. Passing tablet by tablet to him. He swallowed the medication with the water that Anna gave him. Anna had to even help him put the water on the bedside table. He was getting weak. 



She stumble to the bathroom to get a wet towel, and a basin half filled with water. She place the wet towel on his forehead, hoping that the cold temperature of the tap water could cool his temperature. She kept track of the medication time and would flip the towel from time to time. She needed the cool temperature of the water and towel to cool his temperature down. She took her dressing table's stool and sat beside him, taking care of him. At some point, she would even randomly use the apps on her smartphone just so she could stay awake to take care of him. She place her smartphone on the bedside table when she saw him move, slowly opening his eyes. 


" Hey. How are you feeling ?” She asked softly. 



" Better." he slowly sat up, leaning his back on the headrest. 



" That’s good. Let me test your temperature once more." She took the thermometer again and rest it in his ear. 



" 37.8. It went down." She smiled at the thermometer's screen. She was so worried for him earlier. 



" Are you hungry? Shall I make you something? You need your antibiotics " She asked. He turned his head to check the clock that shows: 3:15am. Well, she couldn't but his food from outside since there are not many shops open during this timing. 



" No. I don't feel like eating." He answered with a small smile. 



“ I’ll just make you a piece of bread." She stood up but TOP held her wrist just in time. Wait a minute. It is 3:15am. What is she doing up? 



“ Why are you awake?" He asked while looking at her. 



“ I took care of you. Just in case you needed something" She explained. Wow. She didn't sleep? She took care of him? Does that mean their relationship is getting better? Does that mean it would be easier to woo her back? All this was on his mind. It was a few seconds of silence before Anna cleared and looked at his hand that was on her wrist.

 

" Thank you" He lift her hand towards his lips, kissing the back of her hand. She was stunned. She just stood there while he pressed his warm lips onto the back of her hand. 
 

Is there still a spark between them?
 

Another short chapter! :)