Don’t leave me.

Status: Married

Hello readers! On the last chapter, the newlyweds was progressing well until Nicole showed up and pushed the pregnant lady causing her to hit her back! TOP insisted that she see a doctor right away and even carried her when she rejected him. Let's continue..

 

" Everything seem fine here. Except for the bruise on her back." The doctor sat back on his chair, sitting opposite TOP. Anna was still at the clinic's bed, fixing her shirt after getting a checkup. 
 

" Are you sure?" TOP was still worried. 
 

" Yes Mr.Choi." The Doctor replied while scribbling some notes on his desk. 
 

" How about my baby?" TOP asked again. 
 

" Both mother and baby are fine. Don't worry Mr.Choi." The doctor smiled and reassured the worried husband and soon to be father. Anna came out from the clinic's bed. The nurse opened the curtains for her. She moved to the chair beside TOP and sat there.


“ Please do be careful though." The doctor turned his attention towards Anna. She nodded slightly and forced out a smile. She had tried her best to be careful but thanks to someone that pushed her, she lost her balance. 

 


" I will. Thank you." Anna thanked him. 



“ That will be all. I’ll prescribe some cream for your back.” TOP and Anna both stood up from the chair and gave a small bow, thanking him again before making her way out of the room. TOP was quiet behind her. He didn't make a sound while he followed her to wait for her medicine. 
 


It was only a few moment later when she heard her name being called by the nurse, she stood up from the couch and was about to walk to the counter but TOP had beat her to it. He took out his wallet and paid, taking her medication. He guided her out the clinic and into his car. The moment they were in the car, she turned her attention to him. 


“ How much is it? I’ll pay you back." she asked. She didn't want to make a big scene in public. She rather asked him in the car. 

 

" What?" He asked. To be honest, He wasn't completely shocked of what she requested. 


" I'll pay for my own things." She continued after taking the medicine bag from him. He just kept silent and started the engine. Driving off. 

 

" Choi Seunghyun." She called him once she felt that she was being ignored. She then turned her attention towards him again. 


 

" How much is everything today?" She asked again, more stern this time. 

 

" It's okay. I'll pay for it." He answered softly while he continue to drive. 


 

" No. I will pay for my stuff." She answered back. Wait. What was she doing in his car? All she had in her mind earlier was to pay him back. Where were they going? What was she doing? 

 

" Stop the car." She requested but he just continued to drive. Ignore all her requests today. 


 

" Did you hear me? I said stop the car!" She raised her voice. This time TOP turned and parked at the nearest sidewalk. 


 

" Message me the amount." She was fast. She opened the car door and slammed it. Walking away immediately. She didn't want to be close to him again. She didn't want more trouble. She didn't want Nicole to attack her again. She didn't want her baby to get hurt. TOP just let out a sigh as he watched his wife walked further and further away from him. 

-------------------

" Jiyong oppa?" she saw him infront of her apartment's doorstep. She walked up to him and naturally her lips turned into a smile.



" What are you doing here ?" She is surprise to see her best friend standing in front of her apartment!



" I wanted to...”  he didn’t continue his sentence, after seeing the plastic bag that had the clinic’s name on it.



" Are you sick?” he took the plastic bag from her hands. Taking out the medicine to read and analyze it. 



" Oh .. No, I just hurt my back." She told him briefly before turning her attention towards her door, fishing out her keys from her purse and opening it.



" What happened?” he asked, full of concern.


 

It is a complication story, Jiyong. 



" Nothing much, just a small bruise." She walked in the apartment with Jiyong following from behind after he closed the door behind him. 


" Does it hurt a lot?” Jiyong place his hand on her lower back and she let out a gasp and a yelp. She didn't expect him to press her bruised area. It honestly shocked her. 



“ Can I see it?” He asked, concerned.


 

" It's a bruise oppa. Nothing much to see." She didn't want him to ask. She didn't want him to know who or how she got the bruise. She really didn't want anymore trouble.


 

" Can I see it?" He asked again. She let out a sigh. 


 

She know he wouldn't give up asking her. She then slowly turned her around, lifting her shirt up on her lower back to reveal a dark red and brown bruise.



" What happened? It's really bruised!" He got more concerned now.



" I’m fine. I went to the doctor and he gave me the cream” She explained.



” Go lay down. I’ll apply it for you..” he commanded her as he took the plastic bag from her hand. 



“ it’s okay.. I.." She couldn’t finish while she got interrupted again.



“ Lie down." Anna could see him being serious again. She didn’t want to oppose him anyway. She was really exhausted from the previous drama that just happened.



She walked to her bedroom and lay down on her bed.He walked towards her and sat beside her, slowly lifting her shirt and applying the cream on her bruised area.



He sat beside her body and started squeezing out the medicated cream on his finger. Slowly and gently applying on her bruise. She bit her lower lips whenever he pressed a little harder. As he rub, he could see Anna shirt lifting higher and higher, revealing her pink bra clasp. Anna felt strange when his hand left her back. She could feel that he has stopped. There was no more massage. No more pressing. No more rubbing. 



“ Anna..” he cleared feeling awkward.



“ Yes oppa? What's wrong?" She asked. 



“ Your bra.." She immediately push her shirt down to cover her bra hook once she got the hint. Oh, this is embarrassing!



“ Sorry!” She apologised. He smiled before continuing to apply her for. She realises the more he rub the harder it gets. It was to a point where she couldn't control it anymore. It was too painful for her.

 


"Ahhh! Enough!” She stretched her hand from the back to hold his hand to stop him from going on. It hurts so badly!



" Does it hurt?” He asked an obvious question.



" Of course!” She tried to turn but Jiyong held her, not allowing her to move. Her back was still facing him. 



" I’m not done.. " He continued, going gentler this time but soon he went harder again making her yelp. 



" I think it's enough! " She was in so much pain!



” Bear with it. It will get better” he told her but she shook her head.



“ Gentler, please.." she pleaded. Jiyong let out a small smile before lifting his hands off of her. She let out a sigh of relief the moment she feel his hands off her. 


 

" I'll wash my hands.." He stood up and proceeded to the bathroom. How did she get hurt? Why was there a bruise on her back? Does TOP know? She was pregnant isn't she? So many question were in his mind. Should he ask? He did a quick wash of his hands before coming out of the bathroom. 

 

" Anna. What happened to your back?" He decided to ask.


 

" Nothing." She lied. Jiyong could see that she's lying. She was acting so suspicious. Fine. She wants to play it that way.

 

" Fine. If there is nothing else, I'll move first.. " He really wanted to know what happened. How she got the bruise on her back. Maybe if he pretended that he was a little angry with her, she would give in? He started to walk towards the room's door, hoping she would stop him and to his surprise, she really did got off the bed and held him back.



" Oppa.. " he turned the moment he heard her.

 

I don't think Jiyong could stay mad at you.



“ Yes?" He answered. 


" Can you not leave me tonight?" He was shock by her question. He did not expect her to say this. Of course he agreed, she needed him and he will always be there.



" Of course.." Jiyong agreed without hesitation.



" I'm sorry.. I just didn’t want to be alone .. I just want you to be here with me" She told him softly.



" I know. Go back to your bed and rest." He told her. She smiled and released his arm. She walked towards her bed but stopped and turned to look at him. 


" Do you want to sleep over?" Sleepover? Wow! Of course! Maybe he can try asking again. 


" Only if you tell me how did you hurt yourself?" Jiyong thought it was the right moment to get the truth out of her.



" It's nothing.. " She stuttered. This time, Jiyong walked over to her and gently use his fingers and place them under her Chin, gently lifting her Chin for her to look at him.



" Tell me." This moment their eyes met and she gave in almost immediately. She could see the care and concern in his eyes. The seriousness and sincerity this leader has.



" A girl pushed me..” She let it out.



" Who?" he asked. 


" If I tell you.. You must promise to let this matter go .. " she continued. She really wanted no more troubles! 



" Fine. Say it.. " he was getting impatient.



" I saw this girl in Japan... She. Seunghyun .. That girl .. " she found it hard and weird to explain it to him but he caught the hint. 


" Nicole? " he knew which girl she was referring to. Clearly. He seen the way she flirt with TOP. He saw those pictures of TOP and her, this made his blood boil. Anna could see he was getting pissed. The fire was in his eyes.



" Oppa. You promised you won’t do anything " she held his hand, slightly tugging on it. He looked at her, the moment he saw her, the fire in his eyes went off. Her innocent look. He then let out a sigh. 


" Did she hurt your baby?” he looked down at her tummy and gently rubbed it.



" My baby is fine. " she place her hand on her stomach, rubbing gently with him with a smile.

 


"That's good. " he was relieved although, he still can't believe that the mistress would physically hurt her. Anna felt him moved a little and released when he got off the bed.



“ Where are you going?” She asked, looking at him.



"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." He smiled at her but she crawled towards him and pull him back on the bed.



" Oppa. Maybe you can sleep here tonight?” he looked at the queen sized bed, while his heart started to pump faster. Oh Gosh.. He would love to but that isn’t that good of an idea. She was his best friend's pregnant wife. It's not right!



" Here?” He asked with mixed emotions. He would really love to but he can't. He was nervous and anxious making her chuckle.



" Not the bed. I have an extra mattress. I'll take it out .. " She went to out of the room, Jiyong following behind. She had entered her extra bedroom and started moving the mattress with Jiyong helping her. They have manage to pull the big and heavy mattress to her bedroom, just beside her bed. 



" I’m going to have a shower first." she took her towel and proceeded to the bathroom. He sat on the mattress and his mind started to wander off. Was he doing the right thing? Is it weird that they are sharing the same room? They are not doing anything, they will just be sleeping. Furthermore, Anna really need someone now. She is physically hurt and she is pregnant. He must be deep in thoughts for awhile because he only came back to his senses when Anna came out of the bathroom. 

 

" Anna. Do you think it's better if I sleep outside?" He asked, feeling a little weird if he were to share the same room with her. No matter what, she is still a married woman, a woman married to his best friend.


 

" If you are feeling uncomfortable, go ahead." She will never force him especially if he is feeling uncomfortable. Anna lay on her bed with a sigh. So much happening these few days. Jiyong turned to see Anna laying on her bed, she do look really troubled. 
 

" Take it easy Anna." He sat on her bed and comforted her. She just looked at with a forced out a smile. He should really get her mind off this for awhile but what can he do? It's too late to play games with her. It's too late to bring her out. What can he do? He smiled when he had an idea. 


“ How about watching a movie with me?" Anna sat up and looked at him weirdly. 


 

" Now? Which mall?" She asked, scratching her head.. 

 

" In this bedroom. Let me use your laptop." He walked over to her laptop which was sitting on her dressing table. Opening it and searching for a good movie. 

 

" Which movie do you want to watch?" Anna asked as she went nearer to him, sharing the same laptop screen as him. 


 

" You decide" He continued to scrolled down slowly, glancing at the movies on the screen. 



“ How about this one." She pointed at a particular movie.



" That is a thriller movie" Jiyong explained to her but she just smiled sweetly. 



"At this time? Are you sure? I don't think it's a good idea” She started to whine sweetly and softly. Such simple gestures could easily melt his heart. Damn it. He clicked on to that particular movie and turned off the light. 

 

It was half way through the movie when Anna started getting really scared. Although, both of them are on the same bed, they had their own personal space. Anna was literally holding her blanket, covering half of the lower part of her face. She was really scared. It didn't take her long before she paused the movie and took a deep breath. 



"Oppa. I’m scared!" She hugged her bolster and held on to her blanket tight making Jiyong smile. 



“ I told you not to watch it." He repeated himself again. 

 

" We will watch the rest tomorrow." He was about to close the laptop when Anna held on to his arm to stop him. 
 

" No. Let's carry on.." She looked at him. 
 

" Are you sure?" Jiyong was a little unsure if he should continue. 
 

" Yes" She answered. Jiyong shrugged and was about to continue the movie when Anna spoke. 
 

" Could you come closer to me?" She asked. Jiyong could feel his heart beat pumping fast and hard the moment she ask. It's just a movie. It's just a movie. He told himself. He scooted nearer to her and that is when she cling on to his arm and continue to play the movie. His heart was racing. He could feel his body starting to get heated up. It wasn't because of the movie. It was because of her. He wanted to hug her tight. He wanted to move her closer to him, but can he? Right then, he knew he had not given up on this girl. He was then interrupted when he heard Anna gasp. She was really scared again. 


" Oppa. Aren’t you scared?” She asked when she notice Jiyong didn't gasp or had any reaction when the shocking part was playing. She asked while her attention was on the screen, it was too thrilling for her to look away. Jiyong looked down and her and cleared his throat.



“ I’m...Terrified." he looked down at Anna was was still concentrating on the show. He was really really terrified. Terrified that his feelings might never go away. 


I don't think that's called a crush anymore.