Pictures

Status: Married

Hello readers! On the last chapter, the Big Bang members discussed about the rapper's issue. TOP also decided to have a sleepover in the penthouse since he would be alone in his house. Also, early in the morning, TOP's manager came to their house really pissed and angry, carrying a envelope. Let's continue..

 

TOP's eyes widen the moment he saw the pictures in his hands. He took picture by picture, placing it behind one after another after he had done viewing the pictures. The other members have gathered behind him. Looking at what the rapper is viewing. Seungri lifted one hand up and covered his mouth as they continue to view the pictures behind the rapper. 
 

It was pictures of TOP and Nicole being together. Being intimate. There was even some pictures of him, outside the hotel room, when she hung her arms on him, hanging it around his neck. It’s funny how the photographer didn't capture how he shove her away. It almost looked like to was planned. 



" Who took this?!" Seungri uncovered his mouth and raised his voice a little. He was shocked! 


" You should settle it before it spreads to the media. " Taeyang gave out an advise.



" Does your wife know about this?” TOP's manager asked with a frown. He was concern for his wife as well. What happened if this pictures do leak out to the media? Not only his fans will be affected but his poor wife will be affected as well. TOP just kept silent. He was just looking at the pictures. Seeing this, Taeyang decided to answer for him. 


“ She knows.” Taeyang answered on behalf of the rapper. 
 


"Wait! Why.. How! We were in this picture too! Hyung shoved her away!" Seungri took a particular photo that TOP was viewing. He took it in his hand and showed Daesung. He then took the whole stack of photos that was in the rapper's hand, trying to find the part where he shoved her. 

 

It was that picture where she was angry as she walked past Daesung and Seungri. So, the two younger members knew the real story behind some of the pictures. 


" Of course there won't be more pictures. The person who took these photos wants to harm him, not help him" The manager stared at the rapper. 



" True.." Seungri then placed the photos on the table. This almost looks like it was planned. 


" Hyung. What do you plan to do now?" Taeyang turned to look at the oldest. What is his next plan?



" I don't know. I really dont know." He sat on the nearest dining chair. He could feel his legs turn weak. What will happen to his career if this leaked out? He has a chance of losing his wife, now, there's also a chance that he might lose his career. 


All the while Jiyong was standing behind him, staring hard at him. Oh, if only eyes could kill..

 

GD, are you worried about Big Bang or Anna? 

----------------------

" What did you do?!" Samantha asked the youngest in the group. She was shocked that the youngest would do such a thing! 


" Why must you take those photos !" Kayla raised her voice as well. 


" Nicole asked me to!” Amy defended herself. Well, it's true. She told Amy to hide and take some photos. She would pick some, wash them in hard copy, printing those that she wanted out.


” Stop shouting." Nicole was getting pissed at all the shouting in the house.



“ Nicole! What are you trying to do?!" Kayla knew the real mastermind was Nicole. She was the dangerous one. 



" Are there no more single man in this world good enough for you?!” Kayla continued. Nicole didn’t even look her in the eyes.


" You are really.. Woah.. I'm speechless!" Kayla walked away from the group. It was too suffocating. Her best friend was doing something to sickening. She slammed her room door hard to show her frustration. 


" Nicole. You will not just be ruining their marriage. You might ruin his career too."  Samantha was softer. She's not so hot headed and straight forward like Kayla. She's more gentle and soft. 


" I think Seungri really likes you " Nicole simply changed the topic, this could make her blush. Nicole really knew how to change the topic at the right time, just to divert her attention. 



" Seungri? I.. Hmm.. I.. " Samantha started stuttering making the Nicole chuckle. 


" He is single. Should be easier for you " she smiled. It took a few seconds for Samantha to shake off her thoughts. Weren’t they talking about her? TOP and her. Why is it her now?



" Wait, this isn’t about me now."  Samantha tried to change back the topic but was interrupted by her. 


“ Alright enough. I'm tired.” Nicole closed the cover of her laptop and smile before gracefully walking back to her room leaving Samantha alone, looking at the direction of Nicole. 

--------------------

(Anna’s apartment)

Even though Anna was exhausted, she only manage to sleep for a few hours. When she woke up, she realised she was all alone in her old apartment. She felt really empty. “A week” “ I messed up.” “I’m sorry” “ I don’t want a divorce”. All these phrases popped up in her mind making her sigh. 


“ Stupid man." she thought out loud to herself. She shook herself from thinking even deeper. There's no use to just lay here and think about what he said over and over again. Now that she's pregnant. She need to take good care of herself. She need to eat regularly. She needs to eat breakfast. She got up from her bed and washed up before taking her phone on her bedside table and exited her room. She walked towards the kitchen but stopped half way. There wouldn't be any food in the kitchen. She literally just came back last night to sleep. Why would there be food in the kitchen? She really didn't feel like eating but because of her baby. She didn't have a choice. She let out a sigh before walking back to her room, changing into a simple outfit, take her purse and walked out of the apartment. 



" Hey babe !” Anna let out a gasp when she saw a familiar looking lady carrying a baby, walking towards her. 


" Shirley?! Wow!" Anna walked towards her with a bright smile! Anna saw that she had a baby in her arms. She couldn’t help but smile.



" Is that.. Awww. He is so cute. " That must be her baby. The one that she was pregnant with for 9 months. The one that made everybody think that TOP was the father. The one that TOP almost married thinking it was his child but hey, its all over.

 

Not to mention, she was TOP's first ex girlfriend. 
 

" Do you want to come in?" Anna asked, pointing to her apartment that was behind her.

 

" Come on in." Anna didn't really wait for her reply. She simply helped shirley with her diaper bags, carrying it for her as she walked towards her apartment which was just a few steps away. Shirley following from behind. She closed the door the moment they entered the apartment. Shirley automatically sitting on the sofa after Anna asked her to. 



"He is so cute! " When Anna sat beside her, her eyes can't help but fix on Shirley's baby. Anna did hate what Shirley did but it was over and the baby is innocent. She slowly hold the little baby’s arm gently as Shirley let's out a giggle.



" He doesn't sleep at night. Makes me really tired." Although, Shirley is ranting and complaining but she was smiling. Anna could see she was happy. 


" Some babies are like that. Dont worry about it ... " Anna continued to coo at her newborn. 


" Would you like to carry him?” Shirley asked after seeing Anna all excited. 


" Can I?” She looked up at Shirley and smiled. 
 

" Sure.." Shirley slowly and gently handed her newborn baby boy to Anna. Making sure the position was good for Anna and her baby. Anna immediately smile even brighter at the little boy in her arms. 


" Hi little guy.."  She whispered softly, not wanting to wake the baby up. 



" Anna. If you like babies so much. Make one." Anna smiled faded slowly upon hearing her words. Right now her marriage isn’t one of the best and now she was getting worried. Having the baby in her arms made her think. How she was suppose to bring up a child on her own? The expenses. The time. The strength. Oh no.. Anna thoughts were interrupted when shirley spoke.



" Did something happened?” Shirley knew something was up. It was rather obvious.



" Its.. It's nothing.  " She forced out a smile, quickly looking back at the baby to cover her lies. She can't lie. 


" Something did happened. I was already curious why you were back in your old apartment. Did you guys quarrelled?" Shirley was truely concerned. Everyone knew that TOP and Anna had moved into their 2 story high landed house, so she was curious. 



" We are fine. Don't worry about it. " she force out a smile. She had to lie. She didn’t need Shirley to know that her husband cheated on her by sleeping with another woman!



" Where is Andy?” Anna tried changing the topic. So Shirley wouldn't continue asking. She was afraid she might break down again or she might tell the truth with more questions. It's good to stop with the questions now. 


" Andy? He went out. Getting lazy with his friends, while I am taking care of Aaron"  Shirley pointed to the baby that Anna was carrying. 


" Aaron? That’s a cute name. " Anna cooed at him again.



" But to be honest, Andy is great. He has been helping me a lot. So he has my permission." Shirley let out a chuckle. The girls stayed silent for a few seconds till Shirley broke the silence. 



" Alright babe. I think I'll make a move first. I just came back from my parent's place and I’m really exhausted. " Shirley stood up, following by Anna. she only passed Aaron back to her at the door. She then opened the door for her with a forced smile.

 

" It's good to see you again Shirley." Anna smiled at her. 


" Same here and if there is anything, you wanna talk about , you can always call me. " Shirley told her.



" Thank you. Take care. “ Anna smiled.



" You too.” Shirley smiled back and turned, walking towards her car, placing baby Aaron at the front seat on his baby chair,she walk back to the driver seat, waving to Anna for the last time and drove off.



Anna closed the door, placing her hand on her stomach. It’s not going to be easy but she have to stay strong for her child.

 

" Oh right. Food."  She has to buy food now. She didn't want her baby to be hungry. She continue to rub her stomach gently as she left her apartment, looking for a good breakfast for her child. 
 

That's right!