Come home with me.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Anna went for the party that TOP requested and the newly weds managed to convinced the reporters and media that their marriage was stable. When TOP volunteered to send her home, she realised that he didn't leave. She brought her husband in her apartment when she realize he was unwell. Let's continue..

 

He opened his eyes and stretched himself awake. He look around the room to find his wife but she was nowhere to be found in the room. He slowly sat up and got out the bed. He took his phone that was on the bed side table. Anna must have put his phone on the nightstand. He then continue to tap on his smartphone, checking for any phone calls or messages from his boss. He had a few messages but that was from Seungri asking where he was. He placed his phone back on the bed side table and slowly made his way out. Once he opened the door, he bumped into Anna. 


"Oh! You startled me.." she held one hand to her chest. She thought he was still asleep. Oh goodness. 


" Good morning." He greeted her with a smile. It's been so long since he had seen her in the morning. 



" Good morning. Are you feeling better?” She greeted back. 

 

" I'm all right." He continued smiling. She placed the back of her hand on his forehead, trying to feel for his body temperature. 


" Why do you still feel so warm.. Let me get the thermometer.” She had gone out early to buy a thermometer and some medication for him. She knew she had to use it on him. Initially, she wanted to test his temperature when he was still sleeping earlier. She took out the thermometer from the bag that she was holding, testing it from his ear. 



" 37.8 degrees. your fever have went down but not completely. I bought some medication for you too." He was just looking at her as she talk. He wasn't even listening to her. He can hear her but that was it. He was contented since she wasn't screaming or shouting or crying. 



"Do you want to see a doctor? ” She asked hoping for a reply but none came.



" Seunghyun?" she looked at him and nudged him a little. 



"wh..what did you say?” It was the nudge that got his senses back.



" I'm asking if you wanted to see a doctor." She repeated her question. 



" will you accompany me?” he sounded like a kid.



" stop playing. Your fever hasn't completely go away." she was all serious but he was smiling. He wasn't playing either. He was just happy that she was beside him. 


" I'm serious." He looked into her eyes. The moment she looked into his eyes. She was lost. He was so beautiful to her. Those stern, serious eyes. Wait.. What was she doing? What is she thinking? She looked away and clear from the awkwardness. 


 

" Let's go see a doctor" That was the fastest thing that popped into her mind. She just wanted to get away from the awkward scene. 

---------------------------------

" The doctor said I caught a cold.. " TOP told her as they walked out of the clinic and now walking back to his car. Anna didn’t go in the doctor’s room with him. She stayed outside while he talked to the doctor. She didn’t want to go in with him. It would be too weird for her. 


" Please take care of yourself" She spoke, walking beside him.



" Yeah. Oh, the doctor also said that stress help cause this fever too.. " he took glances at her, hinting her, hoping she would get the message. Hoping she would give in to him and forgive him. Gosh.. Who was he kidding?



"Well. Don't over work yourself. I know your career is important but your health is more important than that .. " she suspected what he was implying but she turned the arrow. 



“ Eat your medicine on time..” she advised him. He simply nodded. She stopped her tracks the moment they reached his car. 



“ Go back home and rest.” She wanted to leave but he was fast enough to grab her wrist. 



" Come home with me." He was so straight forward now. What does he mean by that? Does he want her to go home to take care of him or does he want her to forgive him? 



" I need someone to take care of me."Anna just froze her movements. She didn't know what to do. Should she go back with him? Should she just run and leave? 


It's good that he made it clear but wait.. Is that what he meant?


“ Anna..” he called her, shaking her wrist a little. She can’t help but turn to look at him.



" Please?” He pleaded. Damn it. She didn't want to upset him or argue with him when he is ill. Fine. Without a word, she released her wrist from his grip and walked over to the passenger side, opening the car door and getting inside earning a smile from him.



It was silent in the car, the whole trip was silent. Anna didn't talk much. She just listened to the music playing on the radio. TOP didn't talk much either. He didn't want to say or do anything to upset her. He was happy enough that he could get his wife back home.


 

(Back at home) 

 

Ah, their house. Damn it. She really do miss this place. The living room. The kitchen. The backyard. The porch. The staircase. The bathroom. The bedroom! She let out a soft sigh the moment she know she will not be staying for long. 



" Go and take a shower first .. I'll go buy something for you to eat .. " She told him a minute after they entered the house. 



" No. It's okay. I don't feel like eating. Just stay with me." He requested. 



" You need it for your antibiotics." She turned and walked out of the house before he could reply back. Well, at least she is here. He decided to listen to her and take a shower. He didn't want to frustrate her any more. He slowly walked up the stairs and went to his bed room. The moment he opened his bedroom door, he frozed. 


" How did you get in here?!" He raised his voice the moment he got his senses back. Nicole is on his bed with her newly bought pink lacy lingerie. 


" You didn't lock your door.. " she stood up from the bed and walked towards him. 



Oh , he didn’t lock the door?! His mind must be occupied to have forgotten to lock it. He was lucky there wasn’t any thieves but then again,thieves were better than this woman.



" You have to get out." He open the bedroom door wider for her but she just hung her arms around his neck and pouted a little. 


" Why? Don't you wanna see me?” She pressed her D sized s on his chest, seducing him. 



" My wife is back. Please get out. ” He took her arms off him pointed to the direction of the staircase. He wants her out now! He could feel his heart racing fast. 



" I don’t want to." she pouted again. 


" Get out before I throw you out. " she could see the fire that was starting to come out from TOP's eyes. She knew he wasn't playing. She stomped towards the bathroom to wear her clothes and stomped out of his room. He could even hear the main door slammed loudly but that means she’s has gone out and it’s good. Wait. It's better if he checked. As he know, she is crazy. He went out of the room, walked down the stairs to double check his home. He let out a sigh of relief when there was no sign of Nicole. He slowly went back to his room and headed for the shower. He needed a warm shower right now. 



Once he showered and came out of the toilet, he went down the stairs to the kitchen but all he could hear was clinging sounds in the kitchen, as soon as he was almost near the kitchen entrance, he almost knocked into his wife. 



" Becareful! " she moved the bowl of noodle soup away from him. She was very careful not to spill on her husband or herself. She carefully walked to the dining table and placed the noodle soup down gently. 



“ I bought noodle soup for you. Eat this first before taking your medicine. " TOP walked to chair and sat in front of the bowl of noodles. opposite him, bringing up the spoon to the soup. It's best not to anger or upset her now. His heart would race everytime he remember that woman. He was so afraid that she would come by his house and bump into Anna. 

--------------------

" Here you go. " she took out the the tablets from the plastic aluminium packaging. Placing the tablets it in his hands with a glass of water.



He popped the pills in his mouth, swallowing the pills. He leaned his head on the headboard, letting out a sigh. He was stressed, sick and tired.



" Have an early rest." TOP's eyes opened the moment he heard her talk. 


" Where are you going?” he asked.



" Home. You are all settled." She doesn't have to stay any longer right? He was all settled for the day. He just have to rest and sleep till the next morning. 



“ Why are you leaving?” He asked. She didn't even want to look at him knowing that her heart will turn soft if she looked at him. 


" Sleep well, Seunghyun." She turned but he grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed with him.


 

" What are you doing?!" She tried to struggle her way out of his arms but he was so persistent that she gave up struggling after awhile. 



" I want to sleep now." He told her while pulling her into a laying position right beside him. 


 

" Seunghyun!" She tried to struggle again but he placed one of his legs over her, trapping her. When her struggles stopped, he moved nearer towards her and smile. Finally, he can hug his wife. Anna got comfortable very quickly as well. She love it when her husband hugs or cuddles her but this is wrong! She should be angry and mad with him. What is she doing?! She tried to struggle again but TOP would hug her even tighter, he would only release a little when she stopped struggling. She let out a sigh know it was useless to fight back and she can't say that she totally hate this right now. 

 

Give it up Anna. You know you miss him.