Do you still care?

Status: Married

Hello readers! On the last chapter, Jiyong and Anna spend time together again. They had fun. Anna was happy till she reached her apartment to realize her husband was waiting for her inside her apartment. He got jealous and couldn't control himself when he confirmed that Jiyong slept over in his wife's room. Let's continue..

 

“ I’m sorry." He apologised again when she came out with probably the same towel wrapped around her body. She had just finish her bath, it probably took about twenty minutes. He had a chance to sit on her bed and think for twenty minutes. 


“ I lost control." He mumbled softly and looked down on the ground. 



“ I’m really sorry.” He apologised again earning a sigh from her. She walked nearer to him, standing in front of him. 



“ What happened? Why did you acted like that?" She asked, there must be a reason for him being so rash. He slowly turned and looked over his shoulders at the mattress that was on the floor. 


 

" Did anything happened between Jiyong and you?" He asked the moment he turned back and looked up at her face since he was sitting on her bed and she was standing. 



“ Nothing." Her answer was truthful and straightforward. He continued to look down and sigh. When there was silence, she suddenly was aware that she only had a towel wrapped around her body. She walked to her wardrobe and started putting on her clothing for the night. 


 

" How's your back?" He asked without looking at her. He was still looking on the ground. He just suddenly recalled that she had a impact on her back after a push. 


 

" Better." She replied while changing. When she was done, she walked past him and that was when he held her wrist. 


“ Let me apply the cream for you." He stood up and offered. 

 

" It's fine. I..." She got interfered by him. 



" Lie down .. " his voice sounded more like a command. She let out a sigh and decided to just lay down. It would be easier. She went to her bed and lay on her stomach gently, lifting up her shirt and exposing her to him. 


TOP took the cream on her bedside table, uncovered the tube and squeeze some cream out, he nearly froze the moment his eyes reached the red and brown bruise on her back. . He could feel his heartache. He sighed softly, slowly and gently applying the cream on her back. She winced at the cold cream touching her back. He started to rubbed very gently on the bruised area. She frowned when she realize something odd. Why were his hands so cold? 



" Seunghyun. Why are your hands so cold?" She lifted her head to ask him. She couldn't look at him though. She just looked straight. 



" Is it cold?" He asked.



" Yes it is." She was sure since she was touching her . 


“ Are you cold?" She asked figuring he should be cold since his hands were so cold. 


 

" No.." He lied. It was obvious that he lied. Anna placed her shirt back down and sat up, arranging herself so she would face him. Her hands automatically touching his arms, neck, face and forehead. It was hot! His body is heated up again!

 

" Seunghyun. Are you having a fever again?" She asked while touching him all over his face and neck to reconfirm. She was sure since his whole body was hot. He took her hands down to his and smiled. 



“ I'm fine." He told her but she didn't believe him. Of course she shouldn't believe him. He was burning up. She reached for her drawer and pulled out to reveal her thermometer. She placed the tip of the thermometer into his ear and pressed the back button, scanning for his temperature. 


" 39.0" She read his temperature out loud. 



" Did you take your medicine?" She asked. 


“Only Sometimes.." He mumbled. He was like a kid! 


" You need your medicine. Where are they?" She asked but he just shook his head. 


 

" I'm really fine. I just need some rest" He pointed to one side of her bed, hinting her that he wanted to sleep over tonight. 


 

" Where are your medicine?" She asked knowing that her husband would hang out at Big Bang's penthouse. She didn't want to make an extra trip especially since he needed his medication.


 

" I have been staying in the penthouse ever since you left.. i.." She didn't wait for him to finish his story, all she wanted to know if the medicine was in their house or in his penthouse and she was lucky she asked. 


“ Pass me your car keys." She wasn't asking him since she bend over and started to dig his pockets, finding hard for his BMW car keys. He had no choice but to dig out the car key himself to refrain his pregnant wife to get hurt again. It was hard for her to be in a bending position and digging around his pockets. He dig out his car key and passed it to her. 

 

" Please becareful.." He told her, she was already walking fast to the room's door. 



" Wait for me." She rushed out the door, closing her room door behind her. He just sighed and lay down on her bed with a small smile knowing that she still cares for him. 

 

She still love him.

 

---------------------------------------

This is a short story!

 

Wishing all mother's a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!