Desperate.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP and Anna has really got back together. Finally. Let's continue..

 

(On her next appointment)



" Finally! I get to see you today." The gynae typed on the keyboard of her computer. Anna had just done her pre natal monthly check up and TOP had just came in. 



" Yeah. I was busy the past few months." He sat down beside his wife and patiently wait for the results. 



" Good to see you." She smiled at him while she continue to type on the keyboard that was just in front of her computer. 



" Don't worry. Everything seems fine." She explained detailed by detailed on the sonogram that she had just printed, pointing and explaining to the new couple. 



" Same advise as always. Do not over lift heavy things. Do not over work yourself and do not stress” the gynae has been giving her the same advise every month she came for check up.



“ Thank you so much." She took the sonogram along with a white envelope the doctor gave her. The couple stood up and gave a slight bow. 



“ See you next month” The gynae waved to them. The couple left the room and that's when Anna turned to her husband.



“ Heard that? No stress” she whispered to TOP. He knee what she was trying to say. He don't blame other either. She had been stressed since she the beginning of the pregnancy. 



“ Yes Mdm” He placed an arm around her waist, guiding her towards the counter.

-----------------------

“Desperate!” Jasmine turned to look at Nicole who had just scoffed. She was fine a minute ago and now all of a sudden she just scoffed? 



" What are you talking about?” Jasmine asked. Nicole simply point at the windscreen. Jasmine turned to see the direction of where she was pointing. The girls were at the traffic light when they saw the couple walking down hand in hand. She smiled the moment she saw them.



" Oh, so sweet” Jasmine can’t help but smile to herself.



“ Desperate is the word” Nicole mumbled under the breath.



“ She caught her husband sleeping with another woman and yet she could still go back to him." Nicole was hitting the roof. She was mad and jealous. Jasmine eyes widen and immediately grabbed her friend back into the car when she heard the car door open.



" Where are you going?" Jasmine immediately locked the door this time. This girl is dangerous. 



" I want to confront that desperate wife of his." She wanted to leave but Jasmine didn’t unlock the door. 



" I'll drive off without you .. " Jasmine threatened her. She just fold her arms in anger. 



The girls were on their way to a shooting. If it wasn’t for her schedule, she would have nagged till Jasmine unlocked the car and she would confront the couple.



" Shes lucky that my car is under repair” That was the reason why she didn’t drive today. That was also the reason why she took Jasmine's car to the photoshoot since Jasmine was headed for the same photoshoot. Nicole eyes followed the couple everywhere they went and it had apparently went inside a jewellery shop after they crossed the road.



" Why are they entering a jewellery shop?" Nicole asked, getting more and more frustrated, pissed, jealous and annoyed. 



" She is his wife. There's nothing wrong with that. ” Jasmine tried to talk sense into her but she is looking out from her side window, trying to get a better view of the couple.



“ Desperate!” Nicole scoffed while she sat properly and folded her arms after the couple went in the shop. Since she can't see them now, she decided to just relax. She need to clam down. 


“ Didn't TOP bought you stuff too?” Jasmine looked at her.



" Just this bag." She pointed to the limited editing branded bag that was sitting beside her. 



" Just this bag? Do you know how much this bag cost?" How can she say it as though the money he spend on her was so little?! 


Oh, the same bag that Anna saw in that party filled with media in the beginning.



" Well, she is still desperate!” She pointed to the window. Jasmine couldn’t be bothered talking to her anymore. She stepped on the pedals the moment the lights turned green. Her friend is as stubborn as a mule! Or maybe even worst than a mule!

-------------------

" Can I take a look at that?” TOP immediately pointed at a particular diamond ring under the display glass. The sales assistant have brought it out and is currently in TOP's hand. 



“ Isn’t it beautiful?” He asked while lifting the the ring in front of her face.



“ Yes it is but why are we here?” She asked still confused on why her husband pulled her in the jewellery shop.



“ I’ll buy it for you” He was about to place the ring back to the sales assistant but Anna stopped him.



“ Are you insane?!” She softly whispered to her husband.



“ Why are you even buying me a ring?" She asked. It's not close to any events. Why is he randomly buying her an expensive diamond ring? 


 

" We just started our relationship again,so I should get u another ring." He explained. She took the ring from his hand and took a look at the price tag that was dangling there. Her eyes widen and she let out a gasp the moment she saw the amount. She gave back the salesman and bowed slightly. 



" Thank you. Sorry for the trouble” She wanted to drag her husband out of the shop but he resisted after a few steps.



“ What are you doing?” He asked her with a smile on his face. She’s really adorable.



“ Let’s get out of here” She tried pulling again but he resisted.



" Its fine. If you like it, I’ll buy it” He was about to turned back to the same sales assistant but Anna stopped in front of him.



" I don't like it .. " that was a lie.



" Yeah right." Anna can't lie. She obviously can't lie. 



“ Save up the money” She told him.



“ I’m buying it” TOP walked a step in front but Anna blocked him again.



" I’ll get mad at you if you buy it. Remember.. the doctor said no stress” she recalled and repeated what the gynae told them making him sigh. She tried pulling him out and this time she manages to. 



" Seunghyun. we are going to have a son very soon” she explained her point of view to him.



" Baby, I know. Just relax” He put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them..



" Just save your money." she shove his hand away from her shoulders as she walked past him. 



" this girl is driving me crazy." he place his hand on his hips biting his lips as she walked back to his car that was parked nearby. He followed behind her slowly.

 

You fell in love with a crazy girl.