Hyung Jun is born!

Status: Married

Hello everybody! Thanks for coming back to read! I know I have been not posting for awhile, for those that might have forgotten but Anna is pregnant with Seunghyun's child. Let's continue should we? 

 

(Months later..)  

" Seunghyun!" Anna screamed while she dashed out from the bathroom. TOP stood up immediately from the laptop that he was using once he heard her scream. She ran into his arms and looked back at the bathroom. 

" What?! What happened?!" He asked really, really concerned. 

" There's a cockroach in the bathroom!” She got really freaked out when the little creature stared at her, with their feelers moving around. TOP let out a sigh of relief when nothing major happened. It was just a cockroach. 


" Do not scare me like that." He released her and walked towards a bin near him.
 

He took the small thrashcan's and walked in the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door behind him and all Anna could hear was smacks. She could hear the bin smacking against the floor. She could hear smacks sounds from glass door that was surrounding the shower tray as well. She just patiently waited while she had a finger up to her lips, biting it from time to time nervously. 
 

She positioned herself well the moment she felt the bathroom door open. 

" Did you catch it?" She asked the obvious. TOP just smiled and left the masterbed room. He probably went to dispose the poor little dead creatures corpse outside their room. 

" Wait. Aren't you afraid of cockroaches too?" She asked the moment he came back to their room. 
 

She recalled that her husband were too, afraid of cockroaches. Back when they were friends, she remembered that he will freak out at these small creatures. 
 

" Well, somebody has to kill it." He spoke casually as he washed his hands that were used to murder the creature minutes ago. 
 

" Well, that's very brave of you." She complimented him with a smile. He then walked towards his wife with a cheeky smile. 
 

" and.. do I deserve a reward?" He asked her. She was seated on the bed and he was right in front of her. 
 

" Sure! I'll cook you something tomorrow. " She knew exactly what he wanted but how was she going to give him? She was almost 10 months pregnant. 
 

" I want.. you." He press his lips against hers and released with a smile. Even a small kiss like that could make her feel the electricity. Oh, the electricity. The buzz that runs through her blood when she felt his tongue playing with hers. She closed her eyes and embraced his tongue with hers, why does this always feel so good? 
 

Erm. Anna. You are pregnant. Heavily pregnant. 

" I am going to tear this off you." He grunted impatiently but was stopped by Anna. Her hands pressing on his gently but firmly. 

" No. Seunghyun." She felt something was wrong. Does that feel like a kick? No? Does that feel like she just peed? Not really.. what was that? 


" Why baby?" TOP was obvious on what's going on. He continued to kiss her neck, thinking of getting some tonight. She looked down on the floor, and there it was, a puddle of water on the floor, some of them drizzling down her legs. Oh gosh, her water bag just broke! 

" Seunghyun!" She panicked! She didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she should move. She didn't know when will the contractions starts. Oh, she is so scared! She shook him a little when there was no response. TOP looked down when he realize what was happening, he looked back at her in shock.

" Seunghyun! What am I suppose to do now?" She really panicked. He was stunned. Wow, that's really fast! He gathered his emotions and thoughts quickly before opening his mouth to speak. 
 

" Let's get to the hospital." His first idea after the water bag burst. He took the hospital bag that was already prepared in the cupboard and walked towards her to hold her. 
 

" Breathe.." he used his calmest voice to calm her down. 


She stopped walking and grabbed on to his arms, squeezing it the moment she felt contractions. 
 

" this hurts.." she breathe in and out multiple times at a faster speed. 

" I know baby" He tried to calm her down but it wasn't working. 

" No you don't!" she snapped back at him.

" Baby. Relax." He waited for her contractions to end before holding her securely and walking out of the room, step by step to the stairs and out of the house, to the car. He needed to be fast just in case the contraction came back but at the same time, he needed to be careful, the amniotic fluid was slippery. 
 

He let out a sigh of relief the moment he closed the car door with his wife inside the car. He got to the driver seat and sped off. He didn't care much about the rules and laws on the road, as long it was safe, he didn't bother much. 
 

He stopped outside the hospital and asked for a nurse's help right away. The next thing Anna knew, she was being held and seated on a wheelchair. 

“ Has the waterbag burst?” The nurse asked while pushing her in. 

“ Yes. About 15 minutes ago” Seunghyun answered as he walk fast with the nurse that was pushing his wife. 

" let's get her a doctor." The nurse continued as they sped off. 

(2 hours later)

“ Anna, you are almost 10cm dilated. Can you wait awhile more?" Her gynae explained to her making her eyes widen. Wait somemore?! No!

“ No! I’m going to push! I'm gonna push the baby out myself!" She was in a lot of pain. The contractions were hurting more and more. She was sweating and out of breath. Her back hurts and her stomach felt like it was bursting. She can feel her hand going numb!

Her gynae seeing and hearing this, quickly wore his gloves and separate her legs even more. 

“ Keep pushing” The gynae told her. The whole time, TOP didn’t make a sound. He was beside Anna but his mouth was shut. She tried a few pushes but gave up eventually. 

“ I can’t.. I can’t..” She turned towards her husband. She was sweaty and crying. She could take a breath now because the contraction have subsided. 

“ You can.. You can do this” TOP grabbed on to her hands, holding them tightly in his. When she could feel the contraction coming back. She started pushing again.

“ Do it for Hyung Jun.” He told her. 

“ I can’t!” She shouted at her husband beside her with frustration.

“ I don’t want to do this!” Anna was going crazy. The pain was killing her!

“ No! Is there any other way? Can I do a C section?” She asked the gynae but he shake his head. 
 

" Anna. You need to push more." The gynae added and that's when TOP gently navigated her head towards him. 
 

" Anna, look at me. You can do this. I know you can." He reassured her, looking into her tired yet panicky eyes. 

“ The baby is coming out. I can see his head." That is good news. Right? 

She gathered her strength and took a deep breath before pushing her baby again, pushing hard. 

“ More!” The gynae was trying his best to get the baby out.

Anna gave a few more hard pushes before she could hear crying sounds. She had never felt so relieved! Her body felt lighter. The pain has faded. She was too tired to even talk right now.

“ Congratulations. It’s a boy” The gynae carried the baby, showing it to her but she was too exhausted to even bother. She was just glad that her baby is well. The doctor gave the scissors to TOP, allowing him to cut the umbilical cord. Anna was too tired to know what is going on. She didn't care what else was going on. She just closed her eyes and decided to take a rest.

------------------------

" Hey baby. You are finally awake. How are you feeling? " Anna opened her eyes slowly looking around the room and then to her husband. 

" I’m.. alright." She looked around the white room slowly. Did she fell asleep or did she fainted? 


It took about minutes for her to gather some strength and recalled that she just had a baby. She turned towards her husband and spoke. 

" Where’s our son?" She asked. 


" Don’t worry. Everything is fine. He is in the nursery but I think they will probably bring him out soon. He needs to feed." He told her gently. 

" Oh, and also, I have let everyone know you have given birth, they were all here but since you were asleep, they would come back tomorrow." He basically just updated her. 

" Ohhh." She understood what had happened but she didn't really bother. She was still feeling exhausted. She can feel him bend down and planted a small and gentle kiss on her forehead. 

" I love you baby." Anna smiled the moment he said the three words.
 

Congratulations TOP and Anna! 
 

Author's note: Comments would really help me a lot.