Don’t expect anything from me.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP waited in Julie's apartment for Anna. They finally have a chance to talk face to face. Let's continue..

 

He stood up when he got back his senses. What was he doing on the floor when his wife is outside the room. What was he still thinking of? He should be getting his wife back. He walked out of the room to see her in the kitchen, getting a glass of water to drink. She must be dehydrated from all the tears. He took a deep breath and walked up to her and stood in front of her. 

 

" Anna. It's my mistake. I didn't treasure you." He told her. She turned away from him and finished up the glass of water that she was drinking. The moment her lips left the glass the spoke again. 
 

" Give me a chance to take care of you." He requested but she ignored. She placed the empty glass in the sink and walked past him, sitting on the couch. He followed her. He won't give up just yet. 
 

" Anna.." He went in front of her but this time she looked at him and frowned. 
 

" What do you want from me? Stop following me around and go home." She spoke to him. He squat down in front of her again. 
 

" I won't leave unless you leave with me." He was serious. He didn't want to leave her again. He was determined for her to come home with him today. 
 

" You are crazy."  She wanted to get up from the sofa but he held her back. 
 

" What can I do for you to forgive me?" He asked. He was running out of ideas to win her back but he still didn't want to give up just yet. He just needed some help.
 

" I'll let you know when I think of something. Go home." She tried to chase him out but he shook his head 

 

" No. I'm not going home without you tonight. If you are staying here. So will I." He stood up and sat beside her making her look at him with a frown. 
 

" This is not my apartment. Get out."  She told him frustratedly but he didn't bother. He just took out his smartphone and tapped on the screen. 
 

" Seunghyun." She called for him but he ignored her. 


" Choi Seunghyun!" She called out his full name but he still ignored. 

 

This is Julie's apartment..
 

" This is not my apartment. You can't stay here." She repeated again but it didn't bother him. She can't let him stay here! What will Julie do? It was troubling for her that she suddenly showed up and stayed for five days. Now suddenly he was staying too? She knew her best friend wouldn't mind but she has her own life too. She wanted to sleep over at Julie's house because she wanted space from her husband and she didn't want to be alone. Now that her husband is staying here as well. It made no sense. 


" Fine. I'll go home but please don't expect anything from me " Honestly, he didn’t think that she would agree to his suggestion. He was surprised that she would agree! He looked away from his screen and his eyes locked on her movement. He saw her going to her room as he smiled. 


He walked to her room and saw her packing up. He smiled even brighter and walked towards her to help her. The couple didn't say much while packing. He was just contented and happy that she is coming home with him today! 

———————————

She opened the car boot the moment he parked the car in their front porch. She was about to carry her big bag but her husband beat her to it. He carried it down for her with a smile.



He rolled her yellow luggage in the house and carried it upstairs. Anna was in front of him as she walked up the stairs together. She then stopped when she was outside a guest room making him stop too. 



" I wanna sleep in this room." She told him earning a frown from him. 



" Okay? We will sleep in this room then." Of course he knew what she meant but he was trying his luck. He walked in with the yellow luggage and released the luggage once he was in the room. He sat on the single bed and bounced a few times with his that was on the bed. 



" It's a little small but we can hug. " he smacked the bed with his hands looking at her, who was at the door frame.



" No. Seunghyun. I am sleeping here, I don't care where you sleep. Just not the same room or bed with me. " She said all those harsh words out. It was expected, his wife have already told him not expect anything from her.



" I would like to rest now." She told him. Hey one step at a time. He was happy enough that his wife came back with him today. He slowly stood up from the bed with a small smile. 
 

" Tell me if you need anything." He turned to her before slowly walking out of that room but he shouldn't rush into things. Anna just let out a sigh as she lay down on the single bed. 


-----------------------

" I see you gone back with your hubby?” Julie spoke through the other line.



" Yes babe. Thank you." She was the one that called Julie to let her know that she have moved out and to also thank her for letting her stay for five days. 



" I'm just glad everything work out between the two of you " Julie talked through her Bluetooth earpiece as she turned the steering wheel. This girl was driving.



" Thanks again." Anna smiled. The two talked on the phone for a few minutes before they decided to end the call. Anna pressed the end button and threw the phone on her bed. She fold her arms as she looked out of her window. Looking at the scenery outside. The street lines shining on the streets. She needed to clear her mind but soon was interrupted by knocks on the door. She turned her head to see her husband peeping in. 



" Hey. Are you hungry?” He opened the door slightly to ask her. Now that he mention, she does feel a little hungry but before she could answer. He replied.



" Should I go out and buy something?” He asked. 



" It's okay. I'll just cook some ramen." She wanted to walk past him but he grabbed her back. 


" I’ll cook. " He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Wow, he is really serious this time when he said he will take care of her. She followed him down to their open concept kitchen and spy on him from a far. It's rare that he would cook for her. This made her smile a little. 



It’s amusing to watch him cook. When she could hear and see the water boil, she saw him open the packet of ramen and started reading the instructions. He don't cook often. She smiled and walked towards him.



" I'll do it. " she took the ramen from him and started placing in the noodles. He was her assistant for the night. Well, at least they bonded over instant ramen. Anna poured the ramen into two bowls as she settled it down on the counter. TOP sat opposite her.



" I'm sorry." he apologized. Why did he apologised all of a sudden?


" Why did you apologise?" She looked at him in confusion.



" I told you that I’ll cook it but you ended up cooking" He looked down but she just smiled. 



" It doesn't matter who cooked it. " She picked up his chopsticks that was in front of him, passing it to him.



“ Eat before it turns cold." He took the chopsticks from her. He watched her slurp on the ramen with a heavy heart. How can he keep hurting her? What is he doing? He was really getting mad with himself. 
 

---------------------------------

“ Baby. Do you need more blankets?” He knocked on the guest room door before he opened and entered with more blankets.



“ No, I’m good." She was on the bed, getting ready for the night. He walked in with the blankets slowly, placing it on the desk. He turned around when he thought of a question. 



“ Anna.” he called out to her. Oh, he sounds serious. She looked away from her smartphone and looked at him. 



“ Do you hate me?” He asked. Hate? Hate is a strong word. He did betray her. He did say awful things to hurt her but she don’t think she could hate him.



“ No, I don’t. Why did you ask me that?" She answered honestly but curious on why he asked. 



“ Will you ever forgive me?” He ignored the question she asked and ask another question. Wow. This question is tricky. 



“ Honestly? I don’t know” Maybe in time? She really don't know. 



“ Can I ask you one more question?” He asked. She placed down her phone and focus on him. 



“ Have you ever regretted marrying me?” He asked. It took her awhile before she answered. 

 


“ Yes and No” She replied. What kind of an answer is that. He looked at her confused.



“ What do you mean?” He asked.



“ Yes. I regretted even dating you from the start but I have not regretted loving you” She replied back. As she said, she did regret dating him because of all the dramas but she didn’t regret loving him. She had never once regretted loving him.

 

Sweet or not?