My heart still beats for her

Status: Married

Hello readers! Welcome back to chapter 44! After that misunderstanding the couple had, they had a steamy hot night. Let's continue shall we? 
 

" Uhh.." Anna let out a small grunt as she walked out of the bathroom door, getting enough attention that she needs from her husband. 
 

" What's up with you?" He asked while still laying on the bed. 
 

" I'm injured.." she limped towards the bed. TOP sat up worried. She is injured? 
 

" Where? How did you injure yourself?" His tone filled with worry. 
 

" I'm sore. Thanks to you." She blurted out making him chuckle. 
 

" Come here.." He tapped on the bed beside him. She limped towards him one step at her time. Every step she made, she could feel her getting sore and it was uncomfortable to walk. 
 

" I'll massage you." He place both of his manly hands on her shoulder and started pressing and kneading gentlyShe released all her tensions and started going with the flow with his massages. It was so relaxing. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle pressures until.. 

 

" Oppa." She opened her eyes and called out to him when she felt his hands on her s.
 

" Yes?" He asked with a cheeky smile. 
 

" Don't you even think about it" she pushed his hands away and stood up. She didn't want the massage anymore. 
 

" What? I'm just massaging you." He looked at her innocently. Or at least trying to be. 
 

" You.." she let out a sigh and limp her way out the door. Last night was too much. She can't even walk properly now. 
 

TOP let out a small chuckle the moment she exited the door.

 

Fun for you, TOP?
 

Hyung! Why do you have to be so hard on us." Seungri bend down, placing both his hands on his knees as he panted. To be fair to the youngest, the group have been practicing for 2 hours straight. 

Daesung silently walked towards the aircon that was blowing in the room. He stopped and enjoyed the cool air the air con was blowing out. 

Jiyong ignored the youngest and started stretching his muscles. He moved his neck muscles by tilting his head and using his fist to punch his shoulders lightly, massaging them.

 

" You okay?" Taeyang asked the stressed up leader. 


" Too tired." He continued massaging his muscles. The youngest in the group then changed his attention to the rapper that was seated on the floor with his phone. It was obvious that he was texting. 

" Hyung! Stop texting." Seungri shouted across the floor but when there was no reaction from the rapper. He got up and sat beside him, getting curious. 

" Who are you texting?" Seungri went closer to him. He looked away from the screen, looked at the youngest and moved his smartphone away from him. 

" why do you wanna know?" TOP eyebrow narrowed into a frown. 

" Seungri. We don't need to which girl he is texting anymore." Daesung remembered the band would be detectives when he wasn't married. They had to find out which girl he was dating, which girl he was seeing but now that he is married. They can stop. 

“ Texting Anna?” Seungri teased the rapper. At first, he wanted to ignore him but Seungri got so annoying he wanted to play him. Jiyong was in front of his bag, which were just beside the rapper and the youngest. He took out his sweat towel and wiped his sweat off. 
 

" ting." He smiled cheekily.
 

" Really?" Seungri asked. Trying to peek at his smartphone but TOP locked it. 
 

" Yeah. She was sending me her photo." TOP continued. 
 

" Wah. Hyung. I don't know if I should believe you." Seungri wasn't sure if he should believe him. Honestly. 
 

" I could show you some. There are some picture where she use her hand to cover her and . Should be fine" TOP unlock his phone. Jiyong threw the sweat towel in his bag and zipped it. 

"Hyung. This must make you feel mad, I mean.. you still have feel....” Seungri blurted but stopped when he realised his joke came too far. Seungri made the whole room silent. He knew he shouldn't have said anything. 
 

" Seungri." Taeyang grunted. Jiyong just turned and started walking to the other side of the room. 

“ Bad joke. Sense the atmosphere” Taeyang told the youngest. Taeyang shook his head and followed the leader. 

" .. " Seungri mumbled softly to himself. 
 

" Hyung. Seungri is just playing around." Taeyang tried to defend the youngest, knowing that his intention was purely for entertainment. He meant no harm. 
 

" I know." Jiyong folded his arms and leaned on the wall beside him. 
 

" You know you have to move on right?" Taeyang decided to take this opportunity to talk to him. Everytime they wanted to advise him, he would shun it off or ask them to stop. Since they are far away from them, Taeyang would really like to try and talk some sense into the leader. 

" Honestly, I use to support Anna and you but i don't think that is going to happen. You have to move on." Taeyang tried again earning a sigh from the leader. 

"I wish to give up too." He mumbled but enough for Taeyang to hear. Taeyang gave a pat on his shoulder, trying to support him. Jiyong knows it's going to be so hard to forget about Anna but he knows he have to. 
 

Heart breaking..