Do you mean it?

Status: Married

Dear readers! On the last chapter, Anna went back home to TOP to take care of him. Little did he know, there was a surprise waiting for him in his room. He manage to chase the lady in his room out before his wife reaches home. He also held Anna and didn't allow her to leave the house that night. Let's continue..

 

It was a habit for her to stretch herself every morning. After she had woke up, she let out a small stretch that morning but got startled when she heard her TOP's low and charismatic voice. She immediately turned to the other side to take a look. Oh right! She slept in their house last night.  



" Good morning." TOP was still laying down beside her. He was awake awhile ago but he decided to just hugged her. He miss her smell. He miss her touch. He miss so many things about her. She was finally sleeping beside him, so he took this chance to hug her. She cleared and sat up. It was getting a little too awkward now. 


" How are you feeling?" She remembered why she was in here the first place. This guy caught a cold and acted like a child.

 

She touched his forehead with the back of her hand while he just continued to smile at her. 


" Your fever seems to have subsided. " she continued to use the back of her hand to touch his cheek. Feeling for his temperature. He just kept looking at her. Watching her as she feel his face.



“ Anna.. I.." He couldn’t continue when she interrupted him.



" I need to go to the bathroom." It was like a normal routine for her. Every morning when she wakes up, she had to vomit in the toilet bowl ever since she was in Japan. Sometimes she would throw out at night too. This was her morning sickness. Anna got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, making vomiting noises in front of the toilet bowl. TOP got off the bed and followed her to the bathroom. 



" Your morning sickness is back?” He pat on her back, hoping that she would feel better. 



" It has not gone away since our honeymoon." She flushed the toilet bowl and walked towards the sink. Nothing really comes out since she had not eaten since last night. She took a tissue from her roll beside the toilet bowl and wiped . 


 

She walked towards the sink and took her pink toothbrush that was standing in the glass cup together with her husband's blue toothbrush. She then squeezed some toothpaste in it and started brushing her teeth. This time she felt TOP's two arms wrapping around her waist. She looked through the mirror to see him placing his chin on her one of her shoulder. 



" I'll will take care of you and our baby." He whispered in her ear softly. She just continued to brush her teeth. To be honest, she had no idea what to say to him. Of course she wants him to take care of her and their baby, but at the same time she was mad at him. 


 

Wow. What a confusing relationship this couple has. 

----------------------

" This guy is driving me nuts!" She slammed her glass of half drank water on the glass dining table. Startling her friends who were sitting there. 



" What’s wrong? " Jasmine asked the frustrated one. 



“ I don't get it! What does he see in her?!” Nicole was raising her voice from the frustration. She can't seem to get in touch with him. She tried messaging him but he didn't reply. She tried calling but he didn't pick up. Don't forget, she just got chased out of the house yesterday. 



" Well, If you love someone. You don't need an explanation. " Jasmine added. That did not help.



“ Kayla!” Nicole ignored her friend and shouted for her other friend girl who was in the room. Kayla opened her room door to take a peek upon hearing her name.



" come here.. " Nicole pointed to the seat beside her. What does she want now? She got out from her room and closed the door behind her, walking towards the girls who were gathered at the dining table. 



" You are the smartest here. Help me .. " Kayla was lost. What does this girl want now?



" With what?” she asked. 



" Choi Seunghyun. " Once she heard his name, she turned and started walking back to her room. She really couldn't be bothered about her. She was trying to ruin a marriage. 



“ Kayla!” Nicole called her but she ignored. 


 

" If you are my friend. You will help me" Nicole spoke and this time Kayla froze her steps and turned around to face her. 


 

" I am your friend. That's why I am not helping you" Kayla walked off, opening her room and slamming it once she was inside the room. Making Nicole blood boil. 



" !" Nicole shouted, hoping Kayla could hear. Jasmine and Amy just sat there quietly. They didn't want to make a squeak, they don't wish to anger the Nicole further. 

--------------------

" I'm hungry." he told her once he came out of the bathroom. Anna was seated on her side of the bed, tapping on her smartphone.



" Shall I make you something?" She asked, looking up from her phone to look at him. 

 

" Don't bother. Should we head out for lunch?" He asked with a smile. That's not a bad idea. Maybe after lunch she could go back to her apartment. She couldn't stay here another night. It will just be too weird. They are not in the best situation right now. 



“ All right. Where do you want to go?” She stood up from her bed, walking towards her wardrobe to change. It was still her wardrobe after all. 



“ Do you have anything in mind?" He asked her. He didn't mind any cuisine. As long as he gets to spend time together with her. He wanted to spend more time with her, hoping she would forgive him. Step by step, he will try to win her heart back. Win her trust back. 
 

" Maybe something soupy? You are still sick." Anna walked towards him once she was ready. He simply nodded with a bright smile. 

 

-------------------------------------------------
 

She felt a secure, warm and a larger hand holding on to hers as she walked. Should she release? Will people take notice? Her marriage was suppose to be stable right? Why does he have to hold her hand? She didn't want him to get the wrong idea that she had forgiven him when in reality, she is still pissed at him. 

 

She pretended to release his hand to check her smartphone for message. It had 0 missed calls and 0 messages. She placed her phone back into her back pocket and cleared . He tried to hold her hand again but she quickly moved her hand to her neck, pretending to scratch it. 

 

Real childish Anna. 


 

" What are you doing?" TOP whispered beside her. He can tell she is avoiding him. 


 

" I should be asking you. Why are you holding my hand?" She whispered back. 


 

" It's common that I hold my wife's hand." He grabbed on to her hand tightly. He took no excuses. Damn it. Now she can't release his hand. She just let out a sigh and walked down the street with him, allowing him to hold on to her hand. This was when she heard an irritating voice coming from in front of them. She looked up to see a familiar looking woman approaching them. Ah, his mistress. 



" Oh, where are you guys going?" She asked. Anna wanted to move her hand away from his but he didn't allow her to. He still hold on to her hand tightly. 

 

" Move." He tried to walk but she stopped him. 


 

" Oppa. You told me you didn't love her. What are you still doing with her?" She leaned in and whispered to him but Anna could hear. She frowned and looked at her husband,  stunted. Did he really tell another woman that he didn’t love her? Or is the just lying?



" When did i say that?” He could feel his heart was about to pop out. Oh ..



"Oppa. I know that you were so stressed in Japan.. you.." She couldn't finish when TOP raised his voice at her. 


" Nicole, please!” TOP commanded her. Anna tugged on his hand. He turned to look at her shaking her head slightly. She wanted to hint him not to shout or raise his voice. He was in public. 



" You should satisfy your husband more often." Nicole was smiling at Anna now. Oh that . 


" Nicole!" TOP was angry now. Enough is enough. He released Anna's hand and started to pull Nicole away from the scene. He didn't want his wife to hear all this nonsense from her but this angered her even more. 


 

" She really can't keep you satisfied." She looked at TOP who was standing right in front of her. Anna couldn't take this anymore. She couldn't stand there and watch her husband and his mistress being so near each other. She decided to start walking. She walked past TOP and Nicole but that was when Nicole pushed Anna and because she didn't expect that at all, she unfortunately lost her balance and almost fell. She hit her back against the nearest street light. Anna immediately place her hand on her stomach. She was worried for her baby! 



" Nicole! STOP IT!” Liam literally shouted at her. Oh, He had this urge to hit her but he can't. He can't slap her, he cant punch her , can't push her, he practically cant do anything because she was a girl and he was in public. He went towards his wife and helped her to stand properly. He looked at Nicole with fire in his eyes. He didn't expect her to push or lay hands on his wife! 



"Go now before I hit you." he threatened. Nicole was shocked that he would say that. TOP wouldn't slap a girl in public, unless he was at his limit, then that will be hard to say. 
 

Woah..
 

Anna couldn't care about them she was worried for her baby. Nicole gave Anna a stare before walking off. She didnt want to get hit or slapped. She didn't want to be embarrassed in public. 


" Are you okay? Shall we go to the doctor?” He asked her, still holding on to her but she push him away from her.



" Just stay away.. " She didn't want TOP to touch her. She didn’t want more drama. She didn’t want Nicole to come back and harm her and her baby again! She started to walk with one hand holding on to her back. She was in pain! She just want to go home now. Or at least get away from the area.



" I think we should see a doctor." TOP caught up with her, trying to hold her but she stopped her tracks and pushed him away again. 


" Choi Seunghyun. Get away from me!" She warned him and walked off but he was like a boomerang. This time he went in front of her and squat down in front of her with his back showing towards her. 


 

" Get on my back." He requested. He knew Anna was in pain. 


 

She completely ignored him and walked past him. Walking away as fast as she could. TOP sighed and stood up, catching up to her again.



" Let's go to the doctors now. " He advised but she ignored him and continued walking. 


" You are so stubborn!” He simply scooped her off the ground, carrying her in his arms earning a yelp from her. What was he doing?! Does he know he is in public?! What the heck!



" Choi Seunghyun!” She struggled but he ignored and continued walking towards his car. 


“ Put me down now!” She hit his chest a few times. 



" Stop struggling. Hit me after we see a doctor. " He told her. He was right, she should stop struggling and hitting him. It was useless. He would still carry her to his car and drive her to see a doctor. 



Just wait, Anna.