I don't want anything from you.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, all of the Big Bang members knew that TOP had slept with Nicole. Although, there's an interview coming up but TOP decided to go back to Korea since his pregnant wife has gone back to Korea. Let's continue..

 

Anna woke up after a nap. She turned and saw that it was already midnight. She didn't slept long. She just took a power nap. She was too exhausted. She didn't sleep well when she was in Japan. She lazily got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did a little bit of wash up. She changed into a fresh shirt and shorts before zipping her luggage. It was time to leave the house. She wants to leave before her husband comes back. 
 

She took her new luggage and headed out the bedroom. She had to walk slowly when she reached the stairs. One step by one step, she pulled her luggage down. When she finally reached the ground floor, she was startled when she saw and heard the main door flung open. She could see her husband that was panting and to be honest, he looked quite messed up too. His hair was in a mess. He looked EXHAUSTED. His eyes naturally going to the yellow luggage beside her. 



" Where are you going?" He knew what she was going to do but he hoped he was wrong. 


She decided to ignore him, she started walking as she pulled her luggage behind but of course, TOP blocked her way. It was easy for him to block her from going out since he was a few steps in front of the door frame. 
 

" Please move." She finally spoke. 
 

" Where are you going?" He asked again. 


" I can't stay here." She answered. She was trying her best to control her tears now. She can't cry now. Not now. 
 

" Please. At least tell me where you are going" He knew it was useless to ask her to stay. So he decided to ask her where she was planning to stay. He would be not so worried if he knew where she was. She took a deep breath before looking at him. 
 


“ I’m going back to my apartment." Anna was so glad that she didn’t sell or rent out her old apartment. She was planning to sell it once she had this 2 story house with TOP but she got too busy therefore the idea of selling her apartment got delayed. 


" Your old apartment?” He asked but Anna did not answer him. She just wanted to leave. She did tell him her apartment. She only had one. She wanted to head to the door but again, TOP blocked her way. 


" Anna. I made a mistake. I did wrong. Please just tell me what I can do to make you forgive me" He pleaded her. He didn't know what else to do. 



" I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry." He slowly took the chance to lift up one of her hand. Holding her hand in his, he lifted up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. Anna couldn't control her tears anymore. She could feel her tears filling up now. 
 

" I'm so sorry." he apologised again. Kissing her the back of her hand, he gave gentle pecks, slowly moving up to her arm. Anna could only look at him as she sobbed softly. How is she going to push him away? 


When Anna didn't move. He took the chance to walked nearer to her and hugged her. The moment she was in his arms, she lost it. She started sobbing out loud. She couldn't control the pain she was feeling inside. TOP could feel tears in his eyes. Hearing his wife cry really breaks him. He hugged her even tighter. He didn't want to let her go. He wasn't ready. 

 

Five minutes have passed but TOP has not moved. He was still hugging her. Anna had cooled down from her crying. She was slowing down but this was when she was ready to release the hug and ask some questions. 
 


" How long have you been seeing her?" That was her first question. TOP wasn't ready to be answering her questions but he forced himself to. It's better to come clean. 


" Baby. I'm not seeing her." He had to get the fact right for Anna. He was dating her. He just lost control a few times. Anna took a deep breath before rephrasing her question again. 



" How long have you been sleeping with her? " Was the girl a one night stand he had in Japan? Was the girl someone he picked up in the club? Did he knew her for a long time? More and more questions are in her mind. 


" A week." he answered softly. 
 

" A week? You had with her for a week?!" Anna asked but he shook his head. 
 

" No. No baby! We did it. Thrice. Three times. That's it." He answered truthfully and honestly. 


" Why? Was it because I am a bad wife? I can't satisfy you?" She asked but he shook his head again. 


" No baby. I did wrong." He mumbled softly but enough for her to hear. 


" Seunghyun. When Shirley and you were together. Do you know how much pain I suffered?" She asked recalling the pain she had. 


" Do you remember that I had to think when everything was over and you wanted to get back together?" She added. He just nodded his head slowly. 


 

" The pain was so bad that I didn't want to experience it again. Sadly, this is worst" She continued.. 

 

" The pain is much worst this time. I witness my husband and another woman having . How do you think I felt?!" She raised her voice a little. 


" It ing hurts." She can't help but let a tear freshly rolled down her cheek. She place her hand on the luggage handle but he stopped her. 



" Tell me what can I do in order for you to forgive me." He asked, his eyes filled with tears now. 

 

This is so heartbreaking.


" I can give up my money, my fame. As long as you forgive me. " he continued but this time it was Anna's turn to shake her head.



" I dont want your stuff, I don't want your money" She shoved  his hand away from hers. 
 

" Just.. get the divorce papers ready" TOP was too shocked when he heard the word divorce. Anna took the handle of her luggage and pulled it as she walked out the door. 
 

Is this the end for them?