Take care of my wife.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP and Anna had a heated argument. He had accused her of having an affair and in the moment said some things that were in appropriate. Let's continue.. 

 

" Julie. Can I come in?" Julie saw her best friends in tears. Oh my goodness. She was shocked to see Anna in this state. If there's any problem, Anna would normally give a call or a text, not show up at her door step. 



" What happened?!" Julie asked but Anna continued to sob. She couldn't stop. 



" Come in. " Julie decided to let her in and calm her down. She can't say anything right now, she was still sobbing. Julie closed the door once Anna was in her house. She then guided her best friend to the sofa. The moment the girls sat on the sofa, Anna leaned nearer to her and hugged her, crying even louder this time.



" Babe. Calm down." Julie hugged and consoled her. Giving her tissue from time to time to dry her tears and blow her nose. It took her a few more minutes to stop crying but she was still gasping for air once in awhile due to the crying she did. She released from Julie and completely dried her tears using fresh tissue from the coffee table once she had stopped crying. 


 

" What happened?" Julie asked, really concerned. 


 

" Babe. I don't think I can handle him anymore." Anna told her earning a frown from Julie. 



" What happened this time?" Another quarrel? She thought things were going well between them. This is shocking! 



“ I might want a..separation." She choke out the words. Those words that she dreaded to say.

 

 

" What are you talking about? A separation?" Julie was confused. Anna took a deep breath before telling her the story making her understand more and more on how Anna is feeling.



" Seunghyun oppa. " She facepalm her forehead and shook her head. She needed time to absorb what Anna had told her. She release her palm from her forehead and looked at her best friend.



" Let me get this straight. He thought you were having an affair? He also said it was alright to have another woman? He also said that the baby you are carrying is not his?!" she repeated those important points when Anna explained to her the whole story. She needed to understand properly. She didn't want any misunderstandings. Anna just nodded slightly. 



“ What is he thinking?!" Julie slapped her own lap. Seriously. This man. Julie then turned to Anna. 



" Babe, you have to stop crying. You can stay here if you want. Today I'm off , so I'll be here with you, don't worry." She smiled at her best friend. It's not the Big Bang's day off today so Julie wasn't planning on meeting her boyfriend or anyone. She would also like to accompany her best friend today. 



(An hour later..)

 

Anna had completely cooled down. She wasn't crying anymore. The girls were just hanging out in the living room, watching some comedy shows that Julie randomly found on the internet, just to brighten the atmosphere. The girls would also started talking about their lives back in high school, back in Singapore. She was smiling when Anna started to giggle but soon they attention turned towards the door when they heard the doorbell ringing and some banging. 



" Julie. Are you there?" The familiar low voice raised his voice from the outside as he continue to bang the door. 



" That sound like your husband" Julie turned to look at Anna. What should she do? She stood up but Anna grabbed her hand. 
 

What are you going to do, Anna? 



" Don't tell him I’m here.” Anna wasn’t ready to meet him yet.  She wasn't ready to talk to him. After all those hurtful things he said. She is not ready to meet him yet. Not now. She might start crying again.



“ Hide." Julie pointed to her bedroom and Anna obeyed. She quietly stood up from the sofa and went to Julie’s room, closing the door but she can’t help but to press her ear on the door to hear what her husband has to say. 


Julie only opened the door after seeing her bedroom door close. She took a deep breath before opening the door. She didn’t want to burst out at TOP. She must act nonchalant. Oh my goodness. TOP looked shagged. 


" Julie, have you seen my wife?” He asked, panicking a little. Julie just folded her arms and looked at him. 



" Julie. Please." he practically pleaded her. 



" I don't know where is she " she told him in a cold tone.



" Anna must have came here. She must have talked to you, that why you are talking to me in like this. Where is she? I need to tell explain to her. " Anna could hear every word he was saying to Julie. She lift one of her hand to cover , preventing herself from making a sob sound out loud.



" Well, she doesn't want to see you. Give her some time oppa. " Julie was mad at him but she can’t help but feel sad for him as well. He looked really stressed out.

 

" I know she's your best friend but I really want to work things out with her" He knows that should would probably try to help Anna but hiding her or keeping her away from him but he really would like to explain to her. 



" Go home, Seunghyun oppa." Julie tried to get him out, she knows Anna can hear this and is definitely killing her. TOP just looked down on the ground feeling defeated. There’s nothing much he can do if his wife doesn’t want to see him. He was about to leave when he saw Anna’s pair of shoes laying in front of him. At least he knew where Anna was. 



" Julie. Could you at least take care of her for me? Please. " He asked Julie knowing that Anna is in the house after seeing her shoes on the welcome mat that Julie has inside her house. 



" As you said she is my best friend. I will take care of her.... once I see her. " Julie smiled at the rapper.



" Thank you." he turned and walked away. He went back to his car but stopped when he have an idea. Maybe he could wait.  If Anna is really in Julie's house, she would have to come out of her house. Maybe to go for a walk or to buy something? He just want to talk to her face to face. He wanted to apologise to her. He didn’t mind if he have to wait for days. He just wanted to meet her.



" He left." Julie knocked her bedroom door. Anna coming out slowly, looking around the apartment.



" sometimes I really wonder if the two of you are really meant to be together."  Julie shake her head and walked to the sofa together with Anna. 


" you are pregnant now. Don't go around." She was really concern for her since her belly was starting to show now. 



"How many months are you pregnant?” Julie tried to change the topic a little and she was rather curious as well, she had lost track of her best friend's pregnancy, she had been busy with her shooting. 



" about 5. " she replied back. Julie place her hand on her stomach and smiled. 



" You really have to take care of yourself" She told her earnings nods from Anna. 



" Have you eaten?” The basic question.



" no.. " she replied back. 


" I'll head out and buy " she stood up but was stopped by Anna..



" No. It's okay. I'm not hungry ." She tried to stop her but failed. 



" Even if you are not, your baby is. I'm hungry too" Julie released herself gently and smiled. 



" You rest here all right?” She took her handbag and her handphone, leaving the house afterwards. 



She notice his car was still there. She peaked in the driver seat from far, she saw him resting his head on the headrest. He looked so tired. He just manage to get back his wife's trust. He just manage to work out their marriage and relationship but because of one misunderstanding. One stupid misunderstanding that he made, his wife is mad at him again. Julie sighed and turned to walk away. What a complicated couple. 



When Julie came back from the food court with two bags of food, she slowly walked back to her house as usual, but was startled when she suddenly saw TOP infront of her.



” Oppa. " Julie was honestly startled when she saw him pacing in front of her apartment. She thought he would have left or at least still be in his car. 



" Julie. Please let me win her back again. She is getting bigger, it's more dangerous for her." Julie let out another sigh as this point. 



" Oppa. I would like to help you but she really doesn't want to see or meet you right now." She spoke softly. TOP let out a soft sigh as he looked on the ground. 


 

" Give her some time." Julie forced out a small smile before she excused herself as she walked past him and back to her apartment.



" Hey babe. I'm back. " She placed down the food on the table. She then pulled out a chair and sat down. Anna got up from the sofa and sat opposite her best friend. 



“ What did you buy?” Anna asked, looking at the containers that Julie is taking out from the plastic bag.



“ Kimchi fried rice."  She opened the lid for both containers. Looking Anna who was just looking at the food. Julie pushed one container to her but she just continued to look at her kimchi fried rice in front of her.   


" I know you have no appetite but your baby needs it." Julie spoke. She took a the disposable spoons from the bag that came along with the food and passed one spoon to her. She had a point there. Anna took the spoon from Julie, scooping some rice in . Julie decided not to tell her anything about her husband. She didn't want to affect her even more. 


It was at night when the door rang. Julie stood up lazily from the sofa and walk to the door. She peak through the peephole to see TOP standing in front of her door. What is he doing here again? Julie looked behind her, looking around to see if Anna was nearby. Although Anna had told her that she went for a shower, she still needed to double check. She quickly opened the door.  


" Oppa." What is he doing here again?! 



" Don't worry. I'm not here to stress you or Anna out. I'm here to pass you this. " He cut Julie off before she said anything. He then rolled a yellow luggage over to her. 



" She have any clothing with her. Please pass this to her"  Julie took the luggage that was being passed to her.



" Please take care of her. If there anything. Just call me.” he told her.



" I will.. " She smiled at him.



He force out a smile before turning and walking away. She closed the door and let out a deep sigh. She really do feel bad for this couple. Her thoughts were soon interrupted when she heard her best friend that had came out with just a towel wrapped around her body. 



" Julie. Do you have a robe?” The moment she walked out, she saw a familiar looking luggage beside her best friend. That luggage looked really familiar.

 



" Hey. Where did you get that from?" She pointed at the familiar looking luggage beside her best friend. 



" Your husband bought it here. " There was no reason to lie to her now. She rolled the luggage to Anna.



" take it .. " She smiled and walked past her. 



Anna held on to the handle of the luggage and looked at it. It was the luggage that Anna had packed. The same luggage that TOP rolled further in the room and not return her. Now it’s here, in front of her. Anna knows TOP knows that she’s here or else he wouldn’t send the luggage over. She can't help but gave a small smile while she continue to look at the luggage. Well, on the bright side, at least his gestures are still nice. 

 

Yeah. He is nice, just that sometimes he might be a little rash.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Come and write your comments! Let me know what you think about this story so far! Oh! Just to let you know! This story will have 50 chapters :)